Kratom Discussion

I tried 3 tsp of the Borneo red & still not getting anything. It's been almost an hour. I was hoping for at least a placebo effect. /default_smile.png I'm sure it's my pk tolerance. I'm used to Dilli or Rox.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nothing?! Did you try another teaspoon? My perfect dose of the Borneo Red right now is three teaspoons and I have zero tolerance to pk's. I love this stuff but I'm blowing through this 2 oz bag way too fast. Has to last me until Saturday.

Oh that's a bummer jay. Yes it must be your tolerance. Yes I'd take more of it.

I had nine teaspoons of the house blend (supposedly it's the best of both worlds) and for the first time in weeks I can defo say I won't be taking any opes or lope today. /default_smile.png

I'm pretty pleased with it, especially for the price. It's how I imagine subs to feel. Not euphoric at all but it's definitely lifted my mood, given me a slight energy boost, like coffee USED TO, and it's worked really well on my joint pain. Don't get me wrong i was never in agony but just permanently stiff and achey, I hobbled down stairs this morning but an hour after taking it I'm fine. And chilled /default_smile.png so yeah I'm thrilled. I've probably got enough to take this dose another 10 times for forty quid.

So I'll leave my script for today *proud* /default_smile.png

I had nine teaspoons of the house blend (supposedly it's the best of both worlds) and for the first time in weeks I can defo say I won't be taking any opes or lope today. /default_smile.png

I'm pretty pleased with it, especially for the price. It's how I imagine subs to feel. Not euphoric at all but it's definitely lifted my mood, given me a slight energy boost, like coffee USED TO, and it's worked really well on my joint pain. Don't get me wrong i was never in agony but just permanently stiff and achey, I hobbled down stairs this morning but an hour after taking it I'm fine. And chilled /default_smile.png so yeah I'm thrilled. I've probably got enough to take this dose another 10 times for forty quid.

So I'll leave my script for today *proud* /default_smile.png

Yay!

Botanical wellness seems to have run out of everything. Even my beloved Borneo red. Couldn't even get the four ounce option last night.

I ordered from guthro's garden a sampler thing but expected to get Borneo too. I'm out of kratom now until Monday. Booooo.

So glad it's helping revenger!

Wow Revenger that's great. It gives me some hope. I think I just didn't take enough. I have a hard time getting it down tho. I may order some caps.

I am thinking about placing an order with Kratom therapy. Anyone have experience with them? They cap all of their powders double strength and offer sample packs in both powder & capsule. They also give you 1 oz or 50 caps for every person you refer. We would have to give our actual name tho.

This may just be me but kratom has never come close to the feeling of actual opiates, idk maybe just a shitty brand

Revenger! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Woooohooooooooooooooo! All RIGHT my sister! Way to GO!

Did I get the last of botanicals borneo red? I had to get the second to finest mill tho.....the coarser grind. Should be an interesting "swallow". Oh well, practically no gag reflex here either. Well see.

If I try this and my pain doc finds it my system will I get in trouble. Does this show up on a drug test?

I emailed botanical wellness about their Borneo red and they said they're having a problem with customs so it could be 1-2 weeks before they get their product.

I'm placing an order with Guthro Garden for their Borneo red. I hope it compares!

Last edited by a moderator:
Revenger! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Woooohooooooooooooooo! All RIGHT my sister! Way to GO!

Did I get the last of botanicals borneo red? I had to get the second to finest mill tho.....the coarser grind. Should be an interesting "swallow". Oh well, practically no gag reflex here either. Well see.
That's the grain I got and it was the same texture as the other ones. Curious about the micronized but they've been out of that since the first time I was on their site. Hope you like it.

This may just be me but kratom has never come close to the feeling of actual opiates, idk maybe just a shitty brand
It doesn't compare, no. Doesn't mean it doesn't help though. I love the anti anxiety and help sleeping it gives me.

I emailed botanical wellness about their Borneo red and they said they're having a problem with customs so it could be 1-2 weeks before they get their product.I'm placing an order with Guthro Garden for their Borneo red. I hope it compares!Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the info.

Maybe they're waiting for the micronized blend to come through customs too.

I just can't convey how much I love the Borneo Red. I felt awful this morning because I had two drinks with dinner last night (my body hates alcohol) and I took three tsp and I feel great. I wish everyone got this feeling from it, it really is comparable to a pk for me.

The downside is that I'm down to about 20 grams so I'm hoping my order from mood and mind makes it here tomorrow.

I can't figure out what it's comparable to for me. Doesn't feel like 0p1@tes at all. Feels a smidge like mj to me if I take alot. But then I immediately pas out. I guess it feels like a b3nz0 is supposed to.

Yeah.. That's a good comparison actually pixie. A bit like a b3nz0. It's actually cancelled out my wd symptoms completely. But my tolerance was v low though. Just a bit of lope and OTC codeine. There's no high for me though, at least, not at this dose with this strain.

Only downside is it doesn't last a day - 6 hrs and I'm sweaty and miserable again. But didn't pick up my script despite walking past the chemist en route to the park (not something I've been up for since my script ran out) then when I came home my morphine was here and not touched that either.

Yeah.. That's a good comparison actually pixie. A bit like a b3nz0. It's actually cancelled out my wd symptoms completely. But my tolerance was v low though. Just a bit of lope and OTC codeine. There's no high for me though, at least, not at this dose with this strain.

Only downside is it doesn't last a day - 6 hrs and I'm sweaty and miserable again. But didn't pick up my script despite walking past the chemist en route to the park (not something I've been up for since my script ran out) then when I came home my morphine was here and not touched that either.

I'm so proud of you Revenger!!! Well done!!!

My boyfriend is winning brownie points today. As I said earlier I ran out of kratom and my order isn't scheduled to arrive until Monday. I started showing anxiety symptoms and it just kept escalating. My boyfriend spent an hour calling around until he found a place that sells it locally. I told him that it'll be q lot more expensive and he said "I don't care. I will never let you suffer if there is something I can do to prevent it." Leaving for the smoke shop now!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Deepnorth @ Deepnorth: @porkandbeansboy that is a fact.
  2. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  3. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  4. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  6. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  7. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  8. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  9. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  10. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  11. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  12. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  13. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  14. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  15. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
  16. K @ knofflebon: Mornin. Came across something pretty interesting in the news. Try searching the name J0@nne Seg0vi@
  17. L @ Lookyloo: Yesterday people couldn’t even get out of town due to gas shortages and gridlocked traffic, it’s gonna be rough I’d imagine. I hate to imagine the homeless and those without a way out or shelter.
  18. xenxra @ xenxra: i would hope people aren't taking it lightly considering the tampa mayor literally said if you don't leave you're going to die
  19. B @ bigblueallda: I went through Katrina. Please if you live in the Florida panhandle do not take this lightly. My town was devastated. We were without power for 3 weeks. So be prepared. And prayers up!
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: I hope everyone affected by these hurricanes is safe. Sending you positive thoughts and prayers for safety.
Back