Kratom Discussion

So far red Thai... Bali PC & Red Bali has had NO effects!! BOO!!

All right...being the addict I am I received a text update that my package was at the PO. I happen to live close so I picked it up before it went out on the truck. I just did a wash & toss of 1 tsp red Borneo and green Malay. I have a moderate opiate tolerance. Was that a good dose?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that was a good start! But if you don't feel anything within the next half hour, I'd take another tsp of red Borneo. But pixie would be the best one to weigh in since she's familiar w these strains.

What happened to pokeytoe? I went to message her and it says she's banned?!

Herbal cafe. Aka Flagers Cafe. I find her (Jan) kratom to be very high end. My fav is the Ultra Supreme Red Thai. Also have a Red Bumble Bee from her that I've not tried yet.

She is pricey but I think it is worth it. She does offer small and large sample orders so you can see if any of it strikes your fancy. I THINK the large sample is 5 oz of whatever strains for $75 but I'm not positive. That's not a bad deal.

I've placed an order with Sacred Plant Life for Green Malay and am anxious to see how it affects me. Greens usually make me a bit jittery so maybe I will pair it with the red Thai. The Green Malay got good reviews but some other products did not so be careful there.

I have read that mmm does not have great leaf right now. No idea why...

Remember, all of this is subjective. What I like, you may not. What I consider potent you might think is weak and visa versa. It really is a crap shoot with kratom but it is a game I'm willing to play.

Good luck everyone.
Wow, this vendor is definitely pricey. I ordered 28 grams of ultra supreme red thai. It didn't look like she had the small sampler available, I only saw the large one. So I decided to just give the one strain a try for now.

I tried to take a bit more of the red & it didn't exactly go down....yuck! Getting choked up & coughing up a bunch of powder was not fun. I do feel ok though. Nothing real noticeable.

Banned? That sucks. I was hoping for her input.

I tried to take a bit more of the red & it didn't exactly go down....yuck! Getting choked up & coughing up a bunch of powder was not fun. I do feel ok though. Nothing real noticeable.

Banned? That sucks. I was hoping for her input.

Haha, the key to getting the powder down is not to breathe until you have the water in your mouth. Some people put a little water in their mouth first and then add the powder. You'll get the hang of it! You may need to take a little more if you have a high pk tolerance.

I had too much powder & not enough water. I may try making a tea next time.

I have another question for the Kratom community. Are you open with the use of this or is it something to keep to yourself? My hubby is very cautious and I'm afraid he would get pissed about this if he knew. Would the use of Kratom consider someone not in "recovery"? I know it's mostly subjective but would like some input. Thanks.

I don't hide it at all. If someone asks me about it, I just tell them it's herbs for my nerve pain and that it helps with my overall sense of well being. And that it's legal! 😏

All right...being the addict I am I received a text update that my package was at the PO. I happen to live close so I picked it up before it went out on the truck. I just did a wash & toss of 1 tsp red Borneo and green Malay. I have a moderate opiate tolerance. Was that a good dose?

My first try 2 teaspoons was enough. After a week I'm at 3 teaspoons so I think it was a good first dose.

I prefer water then kratom swallow. More like taking a pill. Less tasting of it. Gag!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not really. I couldn't tell much of a difference. I am going to try again tomorrow. Should I try one at a time instead of mixing them?

If that didn't work at two I'd go to three teaspoons and all the Borneo red. The green just gives a burst of energy. I find the Borneo pretty sedating so I like to throw it in.

I can't wait to get my Borneo Red. Hurry up postman. It's out for delivery right now so stay tuned for a review!

I really need to order more. I'm almost out of my Borneo. **sad face** I got rid of my extra cash so as not to be tempted to get more ox seas. Then last night.....my oven died. Replacing that required way too much money. **cries** good thing I get paid tomorrow.

Ack. I accidentally got a buzz. Took 2 teaspoons of tua twa (sp?) for some energy. Couple hours later I was getting anxious so did 1 1/2 of the Borneo. Then I was telling one of Craig's friends about it and showed them how to wash n toss with 3/4 of a teaspoon of indo red. Now I ended up with a mellow euphoria.

I'm pretty much letting everyone I know try it lol

Ack. I accidentally got a buzz. Took 2 teaspoons of tua twa (sp?) for some energy. Couple hours later I was getting anxious so did 1 1/2 of the Borneo. Then I was telling one of Craig's friends about it and showed them how to wash n toss with 3/4 of a teaspoon of indo red. Now I ended up with a mellow euphoria.

I'm pretty much letting everyone I know try it lol
Sounds fun! I just took two teaspoons of the Borneo Red and now I'm waiting. I'm tempted to take another teaspoon but I'm gonna wait at least 30 mins. It's the only strain I have until Saturday so I'm hoping it works as well for me as it does you.

Sounds fun! I just took two teaspoons of the Borneo Red and now I'm waiting. I'm tempted to take another teaspoon but I'm gonna wait at least 30 mins. It's the only strain I have until Saturday so I'm hoping it works as well for me as it does you.

I hope so!!!!!! **sprinkles pixie dust on beachgirlie for luck**

I'm reordering more tomorrow from botanical wellness. I also want to try a good bali. Where is the best place for it?

I'm reordering more tomorrow from botanical wellness. I also want to try a good bali. Where is the best place for it?
I think it was pokeytoe (I miss her) that said that the Bali ultra premium from mood and mind was good. I ordered it and it didn't do much for me. I just ordered their private reserve super fine Bali powder to give it a try. It's a little more $$ but I figured it was worth a try. I'll let you know how it is. I love their packaging, it's cute! And there was a personal note in with my package. Great customer service. I like the Bali PC from kratom king but I'd just like to say that this Borneo Red just hit me (after another teaspoon...I have no self control) and I think it's my new favorite. I feel so cozy right now! Extremely happy with it. Now to make it last until Saturday! I just got the 2 oz's.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it was pokeytoe (I miss her) that said that the Bali ultra premium from mood and mind was good. I ordered it and it didn't do much for me. I just ordered their private reserve super fine Bali powder to give it a try. It's a little more $$ but I figured it was worth a try. I'll let you know how it is. I love their packaging, it's cute! And there was a personal note in with my package. Great customer service. I like the Bali PC from kratom king but I'd just like to say that this Borneo Red just hit me (after another teaspoon...I have no self control) and I think it's my new favorite. I feel so cozy right now! Extremely happy with it. Now to make it last until Saturday! I just got the 2 oz's.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yay!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Deepnorth @ Deepnorth: @porkandbeansboy that is a fact.
  2. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  3. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  4. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  6. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  7. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  8. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  9. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  10. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  11. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  12. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  13. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  14. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  15. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
  16. K @ knofflebon: Mornin. Came across something pretty interesting in the news. Try searching the name J0@nne Seg0vi@
  17. L @ Lookyloo: Yesterday people couldn’t even get out of town due to gas shortages and gridlocked traffic, it’s gonna be rough I’d imagine. I hate to imagine the homeless and those without a way out or shelter.
  18. xenxra @ xenxra: i would hope people aren't taking it lightly considering the tampa mayor literally said if you don't leave you're going to die
  19. B @ bigblueallda: I went through Katrina. Please if you live in the Florida panhandle do not take this lightly. My town was devastated. We were without power for 3 weeks. So be prepared. And prayers up!
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: I hope everyone affected by these hurricanes is safe. Sending you positive thoughts and prayers for safety.
Back