Kratom Discussion

I just placed my first order from Botanical Wellness. Borneo red vein & Malay superior green vein. Very excited to try them!

Last edited by a moderator:
Herbal cafe. Aka Flagers Cafe. I find her (Jan) kratom to be very high end. My fav is the Ultra Supreme Red Thai. Also have a Red Bumble Bee from her that I've not tried yet.

She is pricey but I think it is worth it. She does offer small and large sample orders so you can see if any of it strikes your fancy. I THINK the large sample is 5 oz of whatever strains for $75 but I'm not positive. That's not a bad deal.

I've placed an order with Sacred Plant Life for Green Malay and am anxious to see how it affects me. Greens usually make me a bit jittery so maybe I will pair it with the red Thai. The Green Malay got good reviews but some other products did not so be careful there.

I have read that mmm does not have great leaf right now. No idea why...

Remember, all of this is subjective. What I like, you may not. What I consider potent you might think is weak and visa versa. It really is a crap shoot with kratom but it is a game I'm willing to play.

Good luck everyone.

Me too, it is not too pricey i. General, which is great. Ill tell ya, it is working beautifully on my pain.

So herbalcafe.com? Thats the site?

Also, what is mmm exact address, please?

Thanks! Xoxoxo

I'm so glad it helps your pain. I've read a lot of your posts and your tram story is unreal. In a great way! Bless you to get through that. It takes a lot of courage and strength to stick to something like that. Benz0z were my latest and I've not had one since may 2012. I suffered until I found kratom though.

Yes. It is under Herbal Cafe. You might see a reference to Flagers Cafe associated with Herbal Cafe. It is the same. Google Herbal Cafe kratom and you will find it. She also sells soaps; essential oils; kava etc... Love getting packages from Jan. It is like Christmas!

mmm specious is the vendor that I've read doesn't have great leaf right now. They are reputable but for whatever reason I'm hearing some low reviews.

Again, the only one I can really vouch for is Herbal Cafe as that's where I purchase most of my kratom. I'm really getting ready to try some lesser expensive options (bulk maybe?) but on the other hand I would rather spend $30 on great kratom than $17 on so/so kratom. It isn't like you can take more of the lower end and achieve the same results. I can't anyway.

I will report on the Sacred Life Plant leaf when I receive it. Reputable vendor but I have no idea what the product will be like.

I took 5 grams of the thai enhanced from mood and mind and I feel jittery. I had to take half of a .5 mg kpin. I also took about 4 grams of the Baik Bali at the same time thinking it would even out but nope. I won't be ordering that one again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Borneo red vein was from botanicalwellness.com

AND

I got a sample pack of different strains from mmmspeciosa.com

Of the two places I recommend botanical wellness. It's cheaper than alot of the places and had great product. Downsides: shipping took longer and they are out of stock on things I want to order.

I'm not familiar with botanical wellness.com but am glad to know about them now. Love me some red!

My Borneo red vein was from botanicalwellness.com

AND

I got a sample pack of different strains from mmmspeciosa.com

Of the two places I recommend botanical wellness. It's cheaper than alot of the places and had great product. Downsides: shipping took longer and they are out of stock on things I want to order.
Which products did you want to order that were out of stock? My order for Borneo red shipped today. How long did shipping take for you? I paid for the 5.00 shipping.

My ultra premium bali was from moodandmind.com. they are always fast eith delivery and on time AND they always put a five gram sample with every order

My ultra premium bali was from moodandmind.com. they are always fast eith delivery and on time AND they always put a five gram sample with every order
For some reason the ultra premium Bali didn't work for me at all. I was soooo disappointed! But they did give me a sample of the dark Sumatran and that one worked great!

Which products did you want to order that were out of stock? My order for Borneo red shipped today. How long did shipping take for you? I paid for the 5.00 shipping.

I wanted to try the micronized Borneo red and a couple if random strains I'd never heard of. Shipping took four days and I only live about 2 hours or less from their offices.

To be fair to BW though it was the post office who seemed to think my package should make a tour of KY before heading to me.

Yeah I had the same problem with my order from mmm, speciosa last week. It took a tour of two cities that were unnecessary but made it here in 3 days instead of 2. I'll keep my fingers crossed that it gets here in 2 days. With the holiday tomorrow, it's iffy if I'll get it on Wednesday.

So glad you're all getting such great wd/pain help OR having such good fun with this Kratom. I must get in on this opee8 like substance. Is there anyone who's had a successful uk order?

So glad you're all getting such great wd/pain help OR having such good fun with this Kratom. I must get in on this opee8 like substance. Is there anyone who's had a successful uk order?

I'm pretty sure you can just order it from the uk. You wouldn't use the same sites as us. Locally would be much quicker.

Thanks, yeah I guess the low cost and relatively high availability of kr@tom means you are unlikely to be shipped

a fake product. Also much less money to lose. I'll start searching

Well that was easy peasy! The top result was the uks number 1 supplier and takes cc and ships next day! Going to have a read through this thread to find one I fancy trying /default_smile.png

Well that was easy peasy! The top result was the uks number 1 supplier and takes cc and ships next day! Going to have a read through this thread to find one I fancy trying /default_smile.png

Yay! Hope it helps you. Keep us updated.

For some reason the ultra premium Bali didn't work for me at all. I was soooo disappointed! But they did give me a sample of the dark Sumatran and that one worked great!

Oh darn! Was the bali from moodandmind? Wooohooo go dark sumatran ;)

I took 5 grams of the thai enhanced from mood and mind and I feel jittery. I had to take half of a .5 mg kpin. I also took about 4 grams of the Baik Bali at the same time thinking it would even out but nope. I won't be ordering that one again.

Uh oh. .ooohhh nooooo /default_sad.png prob did to you wat meang da does to me.

How many grams did you take off the bali? And wen? On empty tummy? It takes 6g for me. But seems to only work in the am wen I have no food in me.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Deepnorth @ Deepnorth: @porkandbeansboy that is a fact.
  2. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  3. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  4. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  6. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  7. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  8. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  9. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  10. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  11. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  12. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  13. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  14. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  15. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
  16. K @ knofflebon: Mornin. Came across something pretty interesting in the news. Try searching the name J0@nne Seg0vi@
  17. L @ Lookyloo: Yesterday people couldn’t even get out of town due to gas shortages and gridlocked traffic, it’s gonna be rough I’d imagine. I hate to imagine the homeless and those without a way out or shelter.
  18. xenxra @ xenxra: i would hope people aren't taking it lightly considering the tampa mayor literally said if you don't leave you're going to die
  19. B @ bigblueallda: I went through Katrina. Please if you live in the Florida panhandle do not take this lightly. My town was devastated. We were without power for 3 weeks. So be prepared. And prayers up!
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: I hope everyone affected by these hurricanes is safe. Sending you positive thoughts and prayers for safety.
Back