Kratom Discussion

Has anyone here taken kratom with x@n@kz? I woke with anxiety and took two mg. But now I need to take my kratom for pain. I just dont want to be loopy that's all. Some people have to work on Saturdays including me. ..uhg.

I am getting such great info for my order Monday. I'm having to write it down! I'm not seeing an answer for how long a dose lasts. I'm sure it varies with the different strains, etc, but is there an average?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depends on what you are using it for. I agree with the 4-6 if using for maintenance. If you are using for transitioning of meds you will need to use it on an as needed basis. The first couple of week use it as frequent as needed to keep WD at a minimum. You will know when you can start cutting back to a more regimented dosing schedule.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a total newb to kratom but for me, with my best strain of my samples the pain relief/wds relief only lasted 2-3 hours but the calming b3nzo-like feeling lasted about six hours. When I redosed when the pain came back it was too sedating. Probably great if you're going to sleep but I still had alot to do. Still even with the 0pie wd skeletal pain coming back you just handle it better when you're in a good head space. Yesterday was so much easier than any of my other days since c/ting. Today is going pretty good too. Dosed as soon as I got up: one teaspoon of the borneo red vein and one teaspoon of the red vein maeng da. I was hoping the md would give me a bit of energy with the borneo rv keeping my mind calm.

Edit: No burst of energy. Still totally calm (so far all five strains I've tried make me calm with Borneo red vein doing it best) pain relief good, bye-bye aches.

Maybe give your tummy a break tomarrow and get some milk of magnesia and just clean your system out. Then start over and take 5g and wait 45 to an hr. ..take another tsp and so on until you start to feel it. I find this works best on an empty stomache always. So I do this first thing in the morning and between meals if I have to. I also find that kratom makes ypu pretty full from all the fiber in it an helps to lose weight ( wich I need to shed a cple pounds) lol. I hope this helps!
Thanks for the info. But I did take it in a empty stomach. I started at 10 am.

I was so excited to try it that I started as soon

As my package arrived. & I did take it like that /default_sad.png

5g at first then a spoonful every 45 min to a hour

Later until I reached 20g. Then I stopped. I told myself

There's no way I'm going over 20g. That's a crazy amount

For a first timer. I had been fully cleaned out prior

As I'm always regular no Matter what.

Am I just un lucky as I didn't feel any effects at all?

OR have you guys heard of anybody else

Who hasn't got NO effects at all off the K?

Y'all have no idea how much of a bummer this is

To me... It bothers me to much that it didn't work.

I thought for sure it would work for me the same as it

Does everybody else. Or at least a little bit.

I was having a bad day with my neves too. I won't

Go into detail but BeachGirl & I have became

Pretty good friends so she knew thie stuff I was going

Through that day. & it didn't even help my anxiety

Or neves either. Not even the slightest bit.

I wasn't expecting a lot from it, but that it would help

"Some" sorry to be a downer guys. Just kinda sad

It didn't wrk for me. I thought for sure that it would work

At least some And it would be the Help that I was needing as I've

Ran out of all other options.

My package was from Krat0m King so I know

It's a trusty n great vendor.

Mmm speciosa is a trusted vendor too and what they sent me didn't work for me. Then I tried the borneo red vein when it came in and the difference is night and day. I'm so grateful you recommended botanical wellness. If you hadn't I'd think it didn't work too. Maybe try them. You can get an ounce fir seven dollars or so. Very potent. 3 teaspoons about knocked me out and I have a crazy high 0pie tolerance.

Yay I just got home from work I couldn't wait to check the kratom board lol and how all my girlies are doing!

Hey!

Man I have tried the red borneo from bbb. Is was relaxing, but i tell ya, this red bali from tkk is working well. I wanna get some of that borneo. It is so inexpensive too. Can you pm me the site wp?

Oh my goodness don't worry about being a downer you are not a downer we all want you to feel good. Yes 20 grams is a lot. I'm surprised you didn't get any nausea from it and throw up. They say if you take too much kratom you will get very nauseated. Which strain did you take? It could have to do with that. And also do you have a high tolerance to opiates? If so that could maybe be the case but I doubt it because heroin users use kratom to get off of heroin. I would really like to know what strain you got. My strain is ultra premium Bali from mood and mind.com. It could have been that you got a weak batch. Oh you poor poor thing I'm holding on to my stomach just for you right now. I know what it's like to feel achy and constipated and also have diarrhea from having irritable bowel syndrome. The ultra premium Bali is what I usually take. 2 teaspoons in the morning usually lasts me 4 to 6 hours. Let's try to figure this out for you so we can get you on the right track to feeling better :-) I'm going to send you some screenshots that have information on how much to take with certain strains. Be right back.

I'm a total newb to kratom but for me, with my best strain of my samples the pain relief/wds relief only lasted 2-3 hours but the calming b3nzo-like feeling lasted about six hours. When I redosed when the pain came back it was too sedating. Probably great if you're going to sleep but I still had alot to do. Still even with the 0pie wd skeletal pain coming back you just handle it better when you're in a good head space. Yesterday was so much easier than any of my other days since c/ting. Today is going pretty good too. Dosed as soon as I got up: one teaspoon of the borneo red vein and one teaspoon of the red vein maeng da. I was hoping the md would give me a bit of energy with the borneo rv keeping my mind calm.Edit: No burst of energy. Still totally calm (so far all five strains I've tried make me calm with Borneo red vein doing it best) pain relief good, bye-bye aches.
Wow no energy with the maeng da ? If you try a little bit of the regular manga da I wonder if it would give you anxiety because it will definitely give you energy. But just take a little bit cuz when I took a little bit it put me through the roof but I took it by itself ....I didn't mix it with anything that was relaxing.

Yay! Just ordered some borneo red myself.
I'll probably get my Borneo red on Wednesday since I ordered so late yesterday and it's a holiday on Tuesday. Really can't wait for that one! I'm not even sure what's in my second package that arrived today. It's like a present. Can't wait to get over there and open it!

Hey you guys I'm making a kratom tea that I just learned how to do through google. I have some tea bags that are empty and I put the kratom in there. I'm hoping that this will help me not get so constipated. So we shall see if my little experiment works :-) I'll check back in a little bit!

I love the determination you have pokeytoe! Maybe you should make me a list. I have lowered my pk dose pretty low & will continue to until my order comes in. I will something for anxiety for sure & a general mood lift/energy. I don't mind ordering from more than one vendor.

I love the determination you have pokeytoe! Maybe you should make me a list. I have lowered my pk dose pretty low & will continue to until my order comes in. I will something for anxiety for sure & a general mood lift/energy. I don't mind ordering from more than one vendor.

Aww Jwhite0009 thankyou /default_smile.png I started having health problems at a young age up until young adulthood and then they just stayed with me. I remember when doctors couldn't figure me out and when I couldn't figure me out and when my family couldn't figure me out, it was so frustrating to find a cure for this or relief for that. I just suffered for years. But during my suffering no matter how long it took me, I always found some way of finding a solution. I will for sure help you and anyone else anyway I can. I am no expert.... but when it comes to my own body and finding things that work for me, I think I've worked so hard I deserve to give myself a PhD. Congrats on lowering your dose you should pat yourself on the back definitely :-) I know it is not easy. The Bali strains for instance, like the one I take is called ultra premium Bali. That one I know is the most loved strain because it pretty much helps with everything. Anxiety depression pain and irritable bowel syndrome predominant diarrhea. Best thing to do is to Google strains of kratom and you will find so much information on what types of kratom are good for certain things. There's so much information out there on kratom and for so many I know that it is a miracle and it is healthy for you. Thank God! :D

Also I forgot to state that it works so well they've been using it for centuries and it's also used to help opiate withdrawal, people get off of heroin and so many other things. Whenever I run out of my pain medication I ordered some kratom. And when I take it I feel completely normal with no withdraw.

So one of my orders (mmm, speciosa) had 50 grams of Baik Bali and a sample of green vein indo. The other order (mood and mind) had an ounce of Bali Ultra Premium and samples of Indo red and green and Thai Enhanced and they threw in a sample of Dark Sumatran.

I took two teaspoons of Bali Ultra Premium about 8:15 and felt nothing. I'm drinking margaritas so I'm not sure if that's why?? Then I took two teaspoons of Baik Bali about 30 minutes ago so I'll see if I feel anything. I'll wait until morning to take anymore. I'm hoping it will help with a hangover!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Deepnorth @ Deepnorth: @porkandbeansboy that is a fact.
  2. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  3. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  4. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  6. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  7. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  8. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  9. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  10. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  11. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  12. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  13. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  14. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  15. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
  16. K @ knofflebon: Mornin. Came across something pretty interesting in the news. Try searching the name J0@nne Seg0vi@
  17. L @ Lookyloo: Yesterday people couldn’t even get out of town due to gas shortages and gridlocked traffic, it’s gonna be rough I’d imagine. I hate to imagine the homeless and those without a way out or shelter.
  18. xenxra @ xenxra: i would hope people aren't taking it lightly considering the tampa mayor literally said if you don't leave you're going to die
  19. B @ bigblueallda: I went through Katrina. Please if you live in the Florida panhandle do not take this lightly. My town was devastated. We were without power for 3 weeks. So be prepared. And prayers up!
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: I hope everyone affected by these hurricanes is safe. Sending you positive thoughts and prayers for safety.
Back