Kratom Discussion

For me Kratom not only helps with pain but the aphrodisiac property is really amazing. I don't think it's known to boost your drive but it sure puts a huge bite in mine. Really good stuff.

So as predicted I woke up with a hangover. This is why I hardly drink. I only had two margaritas! I decided to try the Dark Sumatran so I took the whole 5 gram sample and I feel great now. Kratom is a lifesaver!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This kratom put me in a coma last night. I just slept for 12 freaking hours. I think maybe I should cut back to 1 teaspoon or something. Dosing is so difficult.

Just took some green Malaysian. First time I've used one of the stimulant strains without mixing a more calming strain with it. The green Malaysian was a free sample from mmm speciosa. Reported to have the analgesic properties of a bali strain but as stimulating as maeng da. I only took 1 1/2 teaspoons. We'll see if I'm hanging off the ceiling soon.

Hey you guys I'm making a kratom tea that I just learned how to do through google. I have some tea bags that are empty and I put the kratom in there. I'm hoping that this will help me not get so constipated. So we shall see if my little experiment works :-) I'll check back in a little bit!
How did the tea go?

This kratom put me in a coma last night. I just slept for 12 freaking hours. I think maybe I should cut back to 1 teaspoon or something. Dosing is so difficult.
It is tough. It really takes some e time and patience to find out what strain and dosages work fir you. Like I took 6g last night on a pretty empty tummy and I felt very little. But I was so plugged up! My poor colon :(

How did the tea go?
It came and went. Didn't feel a thing. So after straining out the rest of the kratom. ...I ended up just toss and washing the soggy rest that was in the tea pouch. I guess I'm going to order the ones that are all pre packaged since there dosed right with instructions.

I'm having difficulties with figuring out which strains work for me and dosages too. I had tried the ultra premium Bali and got nothing. So I added some Baik Bali in and still nothing. And the Baik Bali had worked for me before. I just chalked it up to mixing alcohol in. So this morning I took my 5 gram sample of dark Sumatran and that worked beautifully. It wore off after about 4 hours so I decided to give the ultra premium (about an hour ago) another try and nothing. I just took 5 grams of Baik Bali to see if I feel anything. My tolerance had to be down because I hadn't really taken any since wed and even then I only took it once that day. Frustrating.

I'm having difficulties with figuring out which strains work for me and dosages too. I had tried the ultra premium Bali and got nothing. So I added some Baik Bali in and still nothing. And the Baik Bali had worked for me before. I just chalked it up to mixing alcohol in. So this morning I took my 5 gram sample of dark Sumatran and that worked beautifully. It wore off after about 4 hours so I decided to give the ultra premium (about an hour ago) another try and nothing. I just took 5 grams of Baik Bali to see if I feel anything. My tolerance had to be down because I hadn't really taken any since wed and even then I only took it once that day. Frustrating.

It's really strange it gets that way for me too. Depends on what time of day it is. .. wat strain... food in tum or not. ..grrrrr... works one min and not the next>_>

It's really strange it gets that way for me too. Depends on what time of day it is. .. wat strain... food in tum or not. ..grrrrr... works one min and not the next>_>
Yes!! I'm so glad I'm not the only one!

So it sounds like the green Malaysian is working rather well for ya pixie girl? /default_wink.png what does it feel like!
It was kinda like chasing caffeine pills with an energy drink. Not quite my thing.

It was kinda like chasing caffeine pills with an energy drink. Not quite my thing.
I got that same effect from the green vein indo. Although it's not my preferred feeling, I kicked butt at work that day!

All the strains seem to have anti-anxiety properties for me. Even though I was jittery on the green Malaysian my anxiety didn't kick in.

That red vein indo was just as bad the second time around. Even with the wash 'n toss I feel like my throat is coated in grit and there is a gross after taste. I'm trying to save my Borneo red vein since I didn't order much. Also most of the sites suggest rotating strains and I don't want to get too tolerant to the good strain for when I absolutely need it to work.

That red vein indo was just as bad the second time around. Even with the wash 'n toss I feel like my throat is coated in grit and there is a gross after taste. I'm trying to save my Borneo red vein since I didn't order much. Also most of the sites suggest rotating strains and I don't want to get too tolerant to the good strain for when I absolutely need it to work.
So how did it work for you?

I'm a fan of Maeng Da, Vietnam, Malaysian, and the "Red Relief" blend that GLK sells.  It's really a functional sort of substance.  The stimulating strains give me an extra boost throughout the day, and keep my mood elevated.  It helps to keep me productive, on point, and optimistic.  No jitters, no anxiety...caffeine can really do a number on me in that respect.  Not so for Kratom.

But that's the way I view Kratom; like a better version of caffeine.  Not something that helps you check out.  Also just as easy to get hooked on as caffeine...so...be careful.

Do you have the powder that is milled like flour or is there a hint of grit in your leaf. I like leaf that is milled as finely as possible as I get that "coated" feeling as well when my product is a bit more coarse. Rotating strains is important but the greens tend to make me super anxious so I stick to the reds primarily. I've not found tolerance a huge issue. It is nice to find a group who is really knowledgeable on kratom (I am not... Just know what works for me and have accepted it is sometimes trial and error). I've found, with the exception of one or two vendors, quality (potency) varies from time to time even with the reputable ones.

K guys....we can post our sites here.....just wanted to double check. Please post the sites that you ordered from recently.

My last order of red bali was from thekratomking.com and the red bali is very benzo-y BUT doesnt knock you out on two heaping tsps.

Again, forgive the short posts....unfortunately my arm is not healing like it should. May have to be re-broken. Ugh.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Deepnorth @ Deepnorth: @porkandbeansboy that is a fact.
  2. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  3. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  4. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  6. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  7. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  8. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  9. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  10. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  11. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  12. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  13. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  14. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  15. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
  16. K @ knofflebon: Mornin. Came across something pretty interesting in the news. Try searching the name J0@nne Seg0vi@
  17. L @ Lookyloo: Yesterday people couldn’t even get out of town due to gas shortages and gridlocked traffic, it’s gonna be rough I’d imagine. I hate to imagine the homeless and those without a way out or shelter.
  18. xenxra @ xenxra: i would hope people aren't taking it lightly considering the tampa mayor literally said if you don't leave you're going to die
  19. B @ bigblueallda: I went through Katrina. Please if you live in the Florida panhandle do not take this lightly. My town was devastated. We were without power for 3 weeks. So be prepared. And prayers up!
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: I hope everyone affected by these hurricanes is safe. Sending you positive thoughts and prayers for safety.
Back