Kratom Discussion

I think the two tsp would have been good. I had started to feel it but got greedy and wanted to feel it more. Well now it's all kicked in and I feel so euphoric. I still have 20 mins of work but I can't wait to lay down and watch a movie and enjoy this feeling.

I wonder if cat got hers? I'm curious to see how she likes it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh I'm so jealous!!! I hope I can get nice & cozy tomorrow. Did u take it on an empty stomach? Details!!!

Oh I'm so jealous!!! I hope I can get nice & cozy tomorrow. Did u take it on an empty stomach? Details!!!

Yes definitely on an empty stomach. I highly recommend the Borneo Red from botanical wellness! And it's very reasonably priced too.

Mine is supposed to come Friday! Cant wait!

Found out about pokeytoe. It is not a mistake. I am bummed. :(

Buying more tomorrow. Hopefully my little stash lasts until my new order. I keep giving people some to try.

ACK!!!! Botanical wellness is out of stock on Borneo red. *cries*
OMG really?! I was thinking of putting in my second order at the end of the week. Did you ask if they would be getting any in stock soon? If not, I'll ask!

Hmmm strange. It looks like you have to buy at least 4 oz. At least it's still available! I'm wondering if I should wait until the end of the week, they might really be out then.

Hmmm strange. It looks like you have to buy at least 4 oz. At least it's still available! I'm wondering if I should wait until the end of the week, they might really be out then.

Doh! I'm going to have to order 4 oz I guess.

Oh darn. In my opinion, you can never have enough of that strain. 😏

I'm hoping that the dark Sumatran will be my other strain so I can alternate them. I'm hoping it works like the sample I had last wknd. And fingers crossed that the Bali I ordered is a hit too.

I'm buying a sample pack from guthro's garden. Six samples for $20. I'm going with hybrid bali, bali, dark Sumatran, Borneo red, Phuket Thai, Malaysian MD blend and they give a free sample with every order. I'll update when it arrives.

Oh I'm so excited!!! I've had weeks of nothing but lope and OTC cold medicine (containing opes) and now my Kratom has just got here. It's lunchtime already so I'll wait til tomorrow and read through the thread again.

Beachgirl, you sound like you're having such a great time! It's exactly how I want to feel. I so hope I get the same reaction as you. Cozy and euphoric? Yes please!

So I've got two types from Kratom dot co do uk. Indo maeng da and the "house blend" they don't say what's in it but it has good reviews and is supposed to be a mix of euphoria and energy.

I doubt I'll have trouble eating it as I have no noticeable gag reflex and never get nausea from things that usually cause it (opes, pregnancy, hangovers)

Weirdly inspite of the forty dee.h.see I used to take I never got blocked up either. Would slow down but never noticed a problem, but then I'm not a daily defacator anyways.

Feel so pleased to be joining the cool Kratom crew where all the nice people hang out /default_wink.png

It's perfect timing for me as I get my script filled tomorrow and I'm planning to put it on hold (never done that!) while I try out the Kratom

I tried 3 tsp of the Borneo red & still not getting anything. It's been almost an hour. I was hoping for at least a placebo effect. /default_smile.png I'm sure it's my pk tolerance. I'm used to Dilli or Rox.

Oh I'm so excited!!! I've had weeks of nothing but lope and OTC cold medicine (containing opes) and now my Kratom has just got here. It's lunchtime already so I'll wait til tomorrow and read through the thread again.Beachgirl, you sound like you're having such a great time! It's exactly how I want to feel. I so hope I get the same reaction as you. Cozy and euphoric? Yes please! So I've got two types from Kratom dot co do uk. Indo maeng da and the "house blend" they don't say what's in it but it has good reviews and is supposed to be a mix of euphoria and energy. I doubt I'll have trouble eating it as I have no noticeable gag reflex and never get nausea from things that usually cause it (opes, pregnancy, hangovers) Weirdly inspite of the forty dee.h.see I used to take I never got blocked up either. Would slow down but never noticed a problem, but then I'm not a daily defacator anyways.Feel so pleased to be joining the cool Kratom crew where all the nice people hang out /default_wink.png It's perfect timing for me as I get my script filled tomorrow and I'm planning to put it on hold (never done that!) while I try out the KratomSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Praying that it works well for you.

Looks like I will get my order now on saturday. There was a slight mixup due tome recently moving. I did order 4 oz of the red borneo. I am back on opiates because my arm is killing me. Started a little physical therapy yesterday. Also found out that my arm is not healing. I can feel the break "clicking" when I move my arm a certain way. Dr. said that Imay need surgery after all. we are going to give it four more weeks to heal. My back has healed up beautifully and I have mo more painwhatsoever for the last five days or so.

Unfortunately, pokeytoe, as it sits, is permanently banned. I pray that one of you is in touch with her via email or phone. I think she needs support right now.

Oh no that horrible... Going back up to hardcore pks is shit when you're supposed to be healing. Which bone is it? Good news about your back I suppose, until you I didn't know it was possible to break your back and still walk around. Why do people get banned? She was so nice, and wouldn't have broken the rules on purpose. Do you get warnings? Cos I often think I've written something I shouldn't have. Is hate to come on one day and my password not work without any warning, I'd be so sad, and I don't have anyone's contact details

I tried 3 tsp of the Borneo red & still not getting anything. It's been almost an hour. I was hoping for at least a placebo effect. /default_smile.png I'm sure it's my pk tolerance. I'm used to Dilli or Rox.

My pea kay tolerance is high too. No idea what makes it so different from person to person. I'm not often getting euphoria though if that's what is meant by feeling it. With the Borneo I can but I only get to enjoy it for two minutes before it knocks me out. At smaller doses though I get w/d relief and suddenly become relaxed.

Oh I'm so excited!!! I've had weeks of nothing but lope and OTC cold medicine (containing opes) and now my Kratom has just got here. It's lunchtime already so I'll wait til tomorrow and read through the thread again.

Beachgirl, you sound like you're having such a great time! It's exactly how I want to feel. I so hope I get the same reaction as you. Cozy and euphoric? Yes please!

So I've got two types from Kratom dot co do uk. Indo maeng da and the "house blend" they don't say what's in it but it has good reviews and is supposed to be a mix of euphoria and energy.

I doubt I'll have trouble eating it as I have no noticeable gag reflex and never get nausea from things that usually cause it (opes, pregnancy, hangovers)

Weirdly inspite of the forty dee.h.see I used to take I never got blocked up either. Would slow down but never noticed a problem, but then I'm not a daily defacator anyways.

Feel so pleased to be joining the cool Kratom crew where all the nice people hang out /default_wink.png

It's perfect timing for me as I get my script filled tomorrow and I'm planning to put it on hold (never done that!) while I try out the Kratom

Good luck! **sprinkles pixie dust**

admin does not ban people willy-nilly. He is decent and fair and quite protective of our vast membership. SO SO many people have been scammed via PMs from people pushing fake vendors. We just have to remember never promote vendors/introduce vendors via PM (introductions need to go through Admin first). Of course the longer you are a member here, the more you are trusted and if slip-ups happen.....you may be given a warning or nothing at all. like the other day, I asked someone to PM me the name of a kratom site. Well, kratom is legal plus as a mod, I asked for the site via PM. Technically, i should not have asked anyone to PM me a site, but it was okay. It is just a better bet to never put a website in your PMs. Hope that explains the disciplinary process with potential scamming. God "disciplinary" sounds AWFUL...lol!

Last edited:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Deepnorth @ Deepnorth: @porkandbeansboy that is a fact.
  2. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  3. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  4. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  6. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  7. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  8. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  9. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  10. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  11. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  12. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  13. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  14. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  15. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
  16. K @ knofflebon: Mornin. Came across something pretty interesting in the news. Try searching the name J0@nne Seg0vi@
  17. L @ Lookyloo: Yesterday people couldn’t even get out of town due to gas shortages and gridlocked traffic, it’s gonna be rough I’d imagine. I hate to imagine the homeless and those without a way out or shelter.
  18. xenxra @ xenxra: i would hope people aren't taking it lightly considering the tampa mayor literally said if you don't leave you're going to die
  19. B @ bigblueallda: I went through Katrina. Please if you live in the Florida panhandle do not take this lightly. My town was devastated. We were without power for 3 weeks. So be prepared. And prayers up!
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: I hope everyone affected by these hurricanes is safe. Sending you positive thoughts and prayers for safety.
Back