Kratom Discussion

My order from guthro's garden came in. I got a six sample pack. They let you choose your sample though you have to write them in the notes section of the order page or they just send you whichever samples they pick. I ordered their Bali, hybrid bali, Borneo red, Phuket thai, dark Sumatran, & Malaysian MD. They threw in a sample marked "top grade kratom". No idea what's in that one. I'm going to go to the site and see if I can figure it out.

Kratom is a plant in the same family as coffee trees. It's made by harvesting the leaves from the Mitragyna speciosa tree. It comes in many forms: fresh leaves, dried leaves, leaves ground into powder, teabags, and capsules. The leaves have medicinal properties. Each strain is different. Red strains tend to have relaxing properties; green and white strains tend to be energizing. Most strains have some pain relieving properties but the red strains, particularly Bali, are commonly thought to do it best. As well as a wide range of effects kratom binds to 0pi@te receptors making it very sought after to help with withdrawal symptoms. Depending on strain, dose, and individual body chemistry it can act as lots of things: A morning pick me up, an antianxiety med, a pain killer, a sleep aid and possibly more.

The draw, as well as the effects of course, is that it's still legal in most places and it's significantly cheaper than meds.

@Chris1

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm happy to see this thread explode with so much useful information! I'm a big believer in Kratom

I'll usually grab a couple of ounces of orange juice, throw the kratom in there, let it soak up the liquid for 5 mins, and down it in one go. I also have a capsule machine, though, and those are very handy if you're out of the house. I generally fill up the "00" size vegetable capsules, and can fit about 13g in 24 capsules. It is a little labor-intensive, though. It'll save some money in the long run, but it takes much more time to make the capsules.

I hope that helps some of ya'll /default_smile.png.
Do you feel like you have to take a higher dose when you use capsule form? I have a opi tolerance but can't get more than a few teaspoons down so I'm not getting much of an effect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good summary pixie! My answer was gonna be google is your friend. Lol.

Do you feel like you have to take a higher dose when you use capsule form? I have a opi tolerance but can't get more than a few teaspoons down so I'm not getting much of an effect.

Yes definitely. I've had zero luck with the capsules actually.

I originally bought kratom to help with joint aches from 0pi@te withdrawal. It definitely did help with reducing those symptoms though didn't take them away entirely.

Why I became a huge fan of the stuff, though, was for something I never even expected.

I've suffered from anxiety attacks pretty much since I came out of the womb. I've tried just about everything modern medicine has to offer to help treat it. SSRIs, b3nz0s, off label antihistamines, and the only thing that ever really helped was 0pi@tes. The latter started to become a problem though. Then I tried kratom. You can't imagine how miraculous it seemed to me. My panic attacks and general all over anxiousness have stopped when I take it. For the first time in my life I can react calmly to stressors. It's made a huge difference in my life. Everyone in my family has noticed the improvement. It's been so fantastic. I'm so grateful to this forum for introducing this plant to me.

I stopped the 0pi@tes as planned but I also ended up quitting my hydroxyzine, b3nz0s, and sleeping pills because I didn't need them anymore. The only thing I take besides the kratom now is my prescribed Trazadone.

This hybrid bali from guthro's garden is super good. I'd definitely say it's on par with my favorite Borneo red. Increased euphoria too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will say one thing I don't care for about it is inconsistentcy of effects. Dosing is complicated too. Each strain, from each vendor requires a different amount to get the effects.

This hybrid bali from guthro's garden is super good. I'd definitely say it's on par with my favorite Borneo red. Increased euphoria too.
Oh yay! I'm expecting my package today. I got the sample pack too and also an ounce of the Borneo Red.

I will say one thing I don't care for about it is inconsistentcy of effects. Dosing is complicated too. Each strain, from each vendor requires a different amount to get the effects.
Completely agree. That is definitely the challenging part of taking Kratom.

So I got my order from Guthros garden. Yay. They threw in samples of maeng da and white vein (meh). I took two tsp of the hybrid Bali and a tsp of the red Borneo and I'm feeling pretty good. I really like switching up my strains cause the ones I got on sat were already losing their effectiveness.

So, i had some low dose codeine, a couple zannybars and some mmj. I am thinking of topping it off with the borneo. Any thoughts?

Do it Cat! That sounds like fun! I've been hoarding one 10mg norko that I found when I was cleaning out my car trunk a few weeks ago and I've been debating on trying it w the Kratom.

Owwww! Took some kratom....well tried to. Somehow managed to swallow the water but not the powder. Tried to hold breath and drink to get it down. Swallowed then gasped for air. Inhaled some powder. Choked, gasped, coughed. Drank a whole bottle of water then threw it all up.

Owwww! Took some kratom....well tried to. Somehow managed to swallow the water but not the powder. Tried to hold breath and drink to get it down. Swallowed then gasped for air. Inhaled some powder. Choked, gasped, coughed. Drank a whole bottle of water then threw it all up.
Ouch. I sympathize, I've done pretty much the same thing. In fact, it happened today and my throat is raw and irritated right now. The sacrifices we make for Kratom. LOL.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Deepnorth @ Deepnorth: @porkandbeansboy that is a fact.
  2. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  3. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  4. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  6. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  7. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  8. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  9. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  10. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  11. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  12. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  13. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  14. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  15. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
  16. K @ knofflebon: Mornin. Came across something pretty interesting in the news. Try searching the name J0@nne Seg0vi@
  17. L @ Lookyloo: Yesterday people couldn’t even get out of town due to gas shortages and gridlocked traffic, it’s gonna be rough I’d imagine. I hate to imagine the homeless and those without a way out or shelter.
  18. xenxra @ xenxra: i would hope people aren't taking it lightly considering the tampa mayor literally said if you don't leave you're going to die
  19. B @ bigblueallda: I went through Katrina. Please if you live in the Florida panhandle do not take this lightly. My town was devastated. We were without power for 3 weeks. So be prepared. And prayers up!
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: I hope everyone affected by these hurricanes is safe. Sending you positive thoughts and prayers for safety.
Back