Kratom Discussion

Roger thank you so very much. I took your advice and took 2 vix about 30 mins ago and im starting to feel a lot better. I take 5mg V@l once every morning, but I never run out. I happened to run out only because I had a panic episode and thought that by taking 2 v's it would help. I could have just gone thru the panic. Lesson learned. I had the chills, sweats, shakiness, and all that horrid stuff all night long. Omg it was awful. What a nightmare. I was waking up every 4 hrs to take a .5mg clonodine wich helped but did not help as much as my vix is doing now. Thankyou for mentioning the pk's. You totally took me out of my misery /default_smile.png Big Hugs!

Roger thank you so very much. I took your advice and took 2 vix about 30 mins ago and im starting to feel a lot better. I take 5mg V@l once every morning, but I never run out. I happened to run out only because I had a panic episode and thought that by taking 2 v's it would help. I could have just gone thru the panic. Lesson learned. I had the chills, sweats, shakiness, and all that horrid stuff all night long. Omg it was awful. What a nightmare. I was waking up every 4 hrs to take a .5mg clonodine wich helped but did not help as much as my vix is doing now. Thankyou for mentioning the pk's. You totally took me out of my misery /default_smile.png Big Hugs!
Glad I could help. I don't know much but I know a bit about benz0 WD. The other thing is that the symptoms don't even hit hard until day 3,4,5 so take what you were feeling and multiply it x a jillion and there's an idea of full blown WD. Makes my blood run cold to think about it. I know there is a place for these meds but when it is time to stop, if ever, a knowledgeable and patient physician is a must.

@pokey

I read others talk about clonidine for WD. Is that dr script only??

Do you guys think since I was taking up to 40mg PK a day for the last 10 years that's the reason K don't work for me?

@pokey

I read others talk about clonidine for WD. Is that dr script only??
Yes its a perscription. Its a blood pressure med, and they use it for all kinds of medical conditions. A dr gave it to me a couple years ago to help with anxiety during my taper. So It does help some.

Guess who got some Borneo Red in stock? I placed an order for 2 oz and was tempted to not tell anyone so I could keep it all for myself! Just kidding, I couldn't wait to come tell you guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guess who got some Borneo Red in stock? I placed an order for 2 oz and was tempted to not tell anyone so I could keep it all for myself! Just kidding, I couldn't wait to come tell you guys!

Yay! Hopefully it'll still be in stock tomorrow.

It's weird that it seems like that's all she got in stock. I think she's getting some major sales from DBG.

Spread the joy please. Love never some RB. Who is your vendor? I promise not to get it allz!
Botanical Wellness.

I just realized I ordered 4 oz. I'm definitely cringing at them running out again!

Thx BG. I took a quick peek and the inventory is really low. I prefer a talc like grind so breath easy... I passed.

Check out Sacred Plant Life. Nice selection at a lower price point than Herbal Cafe. I've had the RVB from Sacred Plant Life and it is good. The Green Malay is good for those who like those strains.

Just throwing another one out there. SPL gets great reviews amongst the kratom enthusiasts I hang out with occasionally.

I've never seen the micronized powder of the Borneo Red in stock but I've only been visiting the website for a little over a month.

I have orders coming from herbal cafe, botanical wellness and Guthro's. Of course I'm almost out now and won't get anything earlier than Wednesday.

Just an FYI, if you plan on ordering from botanical wellness, make sure you get your order in before 1 pm est tomorrow. Otherwise it won't get shipped until Monday. They're closed wed thurs and fri of this week and don't ship on Saturdays.

Oh wow! I,didn't think of vendors closing Fri as well! Thx for the heads up.

File Sacred Plant Life away in case you ever need them. Good stuff.

I'm definitely gonna check out SPL. I'll probably do a sample order with them next week. Always looking for good vendors!

I love vendors that sell good samples. There is another vendor that sells (5) 28 oz samples for $25. I think that's right. I will do some searching and verify that (sounds too good to be true doesn't it? Ha)

I decided to give it another try tonight. I was feeling a little nervous & took 5 tsp of RVB. I will update results shortly.

Didn't notice much again. I do think it helped with anxiety some, but very subtle if at all. I didn't have as much trouble getting it down so I may try a different vendor. Maybe Roger will chime in with advice on something more potent for me. I have a moderate pk tolerance.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Deepnorth @ Deepnorth: @porkandbeansboy that is a fact.
  2. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  3. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  4. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  6. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  7. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  8. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  9. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  10. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  11. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  12. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  13. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  14. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  15. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
  16. K @ knofflebon: Mornin. Came across something pretty interesting in the news. Try searching the name J0@nne Seg0vi@
  17. L @ Lookyloo: Yesterday people couldn’t even get out of town due to gas shortages and gridlocked traffic, it’s gonna be rough I’d imagine. I hate to imagine the homeless and those without a way out or shelter.
  18. xenxra @ xenxra: i would hope people aren't taking it lightly considering the tampa mayor literally said if you don't leave you're going to die
  19. B @ bigblueallda: I went through Katrina. Please if you live in the Florida panhandle do not take this lightly. My town was devastated. We were without power for 3 weeks. So be prepared. And prayers up!
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: I hope everyone affected by these hurricanes is safe. Sending you positive thoughts and prayers for safety.
Back