Kratom Discussion

Majorly sucks donkey scrotum that botanical wellness reads out of stock again. It's still the best kratom I've tried but I can't ever seem to get any.

Majorly sucks donkey scrotum that botanical wellness reads out of stock again. It's still the best kratom I've tried but I can't ever seem to get any.
Did you see my post to cat? They just marked everything sold out until Saturday since they're closed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you see my post to cat? They just marked everything sold out until Saturday since they're closed.

Yeah! Fingers crossed for Saturday but I was going to order today to hopefully get it on Saturday.

I placed an order with "onlinekratom.com". The mitra red borneo. 100 g for 40 bucks. They have a rewrds program with points. We shall see. Two day shipping 14.99.

I placed an order with "onlinekratom.com". The mitra red borneo. 100 g for 40 bucks. They have a rewrds program with points. We shall see. Two day shipping 14.99.
Can't wait to get a review! Fingers crossed that it's good!

Supposed to come today but i may not be here to receive. Booooooooooo. But yes, i will review!

So I've been feeling really crappy the last two days without my kratom. The PO didn't come through for me this morning on holding my packages so I'm stuck waiting until about 2 today. I decided to take a watsuhn 853 and half a .5 mg kpin and I literally don't even feel it. I would way rather take kratom. Or maybe the kratom has increased my tolerance for pk's? I haven't had a pk in about two months.

So I got my packages early! Yay! I got my order from herbal cafe and I love the packaging! Even a cute little wooden spoon! I ordered the small sampler which has ultra supreme red thai, Baik Bali, super green Bali and red veined thai was my fourth sample but is MIA. I'll email her on that. She threw in samples of maeng da and super indo white vein. I tried a couple of wooden spoonfuls of the ultra supreme red thai.

I also got an order from Guthro's that has 2 oz of the hybrid Bali and a sample of the Borneo thrown in. I took a teaspoon of hybrid Bali to go with my ultra supreme red thai and I'm feeling pretty good right now!

Went on a mini shopping spree. It would've been less mini if so many places didn't disable ordering for the holiday.

Guthro's Garden

1oz Malaysian MD

Kratom Depot

Sampler

Kratom Underground

1 0z super red vein Borneo

Kratom Eye

1oz bali blend

1oz Borneo red vein

K.....so I recd my kratom wed nite.....didnt take any until turkey day morning. Took my usual 3 heaping teaspoons. It was like I took a whole bottle of vikings. I was so buzzed...thenstarted to throw up. I was throwing up violently for three or four hours AND i had a house full of people coming. Ugh! It was really really strong. I got the fushion of "mitra red borneo". Sucked down a half bottle of pepto and final,y stopped puking.

Took some more today....one heaping teaspoon. Removed my pain and relaxed me quite a bit. So beware..onlinekratom.com's mitra red is strong stuff! I am gonna take another teaspoon soon. Will report back but this stuff is really good quality. Start slow. Keepin mind that i had not had any kratom for several days nor any opiates. Maybe one or two opiates within the weekbefore.

Will report back on pther findings, got a sample of parvati green thai and i daont know if i will take it. Io am afraid to be over stimulated which is really bad for me.

Also, when you guys say "teaspoon" do you mean an exact level measuring teaspoon or a heaping regular spoon or what? Thanks!

Hey Cat! I'm so sorry you got sick! It has happened to me but not for a while and usually it is "once and done".... Not like yours. It is gross when that happens. Glad you are better today and I guess the bright side is you know you don't have bunk kratom!

I actually use a small scale so I can weigh out my kratom in grams. Depending on the consistency one tsp can be 2 grams or 4 grams. I'm good at 4-5 grams per dose.

Glad you are better and getting good relief. I will have to sample this one when I get low.

I just got my order in from Guthro's Garden. Yay! I am not usually a big fan of the green or white strains but the Malaysian MD is a sort of do it all kratom for me. It adds energy but more subtly than the straight energy strains. It adds a mood and motivation boost and helps a bit with pain and anxiety. It doesn't do any one thing better than other strains but is a sort of jack of all trades.

Was just gonna place a new order......maybe I will try Guthros!

Modding has been EXTREMELY time consuming as of late,especially by myself. When i get time, and a littlebetter feel for our preferred vendors, I am going to approach them to see if they will offer a discount for DBG members. Or maybe a referral type thing! With Admins permission, of course.

@cat

I places a order with them that you mentioned. I am to receive on the 2nd. Im hopeful this will work this time!! I only got a 15g bag so if it don't work I'm not wasting so much b

Last edited by a moderator:
@cat

I places a order with them that you mentioned. I am to receive on the 2nd. Im hopeful this will work this time!! I only got a 15g bag so if it don't work I'm not wasting so much b
Yay! I hope it works for u

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. A @ AnnaSofia: @knofflebon i got one of those too. Do not click on any links in weird emails!!!!!!! It will look like it comes from a vend through DBG which is weird and not possible as it is. Ignore!
  2. K @ knofflebon: beware, scammer from seznam.cz sending fake emails claiming to be a member of dbg sending a secure message through dbg
  3. Deepnorth @ Deepnorth: @porkandbeansboy that is a fact.
  4. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  5. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  6. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  8. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  9. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  10. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  11. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  12. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  13. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  14. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  15. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  16. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  17. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
  18. K @ knofflebon: Mornin. Came across something pretty interesting in the news. Try searching the name J0@nne Seg0vi@
  19. L @ Lookyloo: Yesterday people couldn’t even get out of town due to gas shortages and gridlocked traffic, it’s gonna be rough I’d imagine. I hate to imagine the homeless and those without a way out or shelter.
  20. xenxra @ xenxra: i would hope people aren't taking it lightly considering the tampa mayor literally said if you don't leave you're going to die
Back