Kratom Discussion

How many grams do you typically take in a day? I used only a half tsp of the white indo the second time and I'm still bouncing off the walls! I guess I just need about a gram of it, if that! It's crazy how sensitive I am to the green and white.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I just ordered a couple of samples from onlinekratom. I'm already halfway through my 4 oz of Borneo Red. I think I may order some more just in case they run out again.

Where is true to tell us about her kratom experience??

I tried the Bali-wood Blend from kratom eye and it was pretty good.

I have to agree with Roger: borneo is more sedating than bali even if they are similar strains.

Hey Pixie-have you tried the Riau Red from BW? They finally have some in stock and I was curious about it. In fact, they finally have a lot of strains in stock.

There used to be a company or a person that sold Kratom on craigslist.  It was the only Kratom that ever really did much for me.  It was advertised as a  Malaysian Special Reserve Kratom and they only accepted GD for payment.  NOT CHEAP! 100g for $100 bucks.  Really really good stuff though, 2 or 3 grams ingested would serously mellow me out for several hours.  Almost an opiate like high but totally undectable by bosses and co-workers.  I have tried all of the Kratom out there from King, BW Nats  and several others but nothing compared other than one Maeng Da which did induce a bit of an opiate feeling but then caused brain fog even at super low doses. 

This is a longshot but is there anyone out there who ordered Kratom from that same seller on craigs and if so do you have their email addy?  I have seen there add pop up on craigs sporadically but not in the past few weeks.

Message me or post if you have any info.

Hey Pixie-have you tried the Riau Red from BW? They finally have some in stock and I was curious about it. In fact, they finally have a lot of strains in stock.

I haven't had anything but the Borneo from them yet.

Where is true to tell us about her kratom experience??Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I took 6g of the kali red from onlinekratom & I felt a PK buzz for about 10 mintes or so

but still had all my back pain ..

I then took 2g more and could feel all my WD disappear!!

my back pain did ease off a little bit.

BUT my WD was gone All day!

The following day I took the last 7g I had and WD was eased but not by much.

So, with that being said I think K from TKK is Crap!!

With TKK I was dosing up to 20g a day and it did NOTHING

But sick!!

IMaybe if I had took 10g at a time of the

Kali red then it would of worked awesome for me

But I wanted to make the 15g last 2 days.

I received my order from onlinekratom and I messed up. I ordered the mitra red Borneo in the premium and regular instead of ordering the kali red. My opinion of the mitra is not good. Felt nothing after 4 heaping tsp. I'm still curious about the kali so I placed an order for a sample of that. Im also waiting on an order from BW which I'm very excited about. I ordered the Riau red and Riau green. I'm hoping there as good as the Borneo red.

I've had some red vein Borneo sat in my house for over a week now and still haven't had time to indulge!!!...

I think there should be another weekday introduced?... Where anything other than relaxing should be outlawed...

We could call it... Slackday... Or fuckyouday...

I've had some red vein Borneo sat in my house for over a week now and still haven't had time to indulge!!!...

I think there should be another weekday introduced?... Where anything other than relaxing should be outlawed...

We could call it... Slackday... Or fuckyouday...
Which vendor did you get the red Borneo from?

And I agree-today is actually my fuckyouday!

Got new strains from diff venders coming!!!!

One if these has GOT to work!!!

I have used the red vein Borneo in the past,to reasonable effect. I have a higher opiate tolerance now though and I find it hard to ingest higher amounts without gagging! Tried taking it by placing it on my tongue and swallowing with orange juice to mask the flavour, and also mixed with yoghurt, but I really find the taste and texture overpowering now.

I have used the red vein Borneo in the past,to reasonable effect. I have a higher opiate tolerance now though and I find it hard to ingest higher amounts without gagging! Tried taking it by placing it on my tongue and swallowing with orange juice to mask the flavour, and also mixed with yoghurt, but I really find the taste and texture overpowering now.
After LOTS of trial and error, This the easiest way to use kratom.....

Use the wash and toss method. Water first... Tip head back and sip enough you can drink in one gulp. Put about 1/2 tsp of kratom in and hold it for 2-3 seconds so it kind of settles into the water that you are holding in the back of your mouth. Then swallow in one gulp.

Start with small amounts until you get the hang of it. You won't taste the kratom at all.

Or

Mix the kratom in about 6 oz of Oj or grapefruit juice. Adding lemon juice masks to taste some. Let the kratom juice sit for a few mins so it isn't floating on top. Once settled stir and chug.

I think wash and toss is by the the easiest way. Just start with small amounts until you get the hang of it. You won't taste it and shouldn't gag.

I love kratom but the taste is really bad!

Yeah, a real drawback for me! It got to the stage that the smell was even beginning to get to me. It must be almost a year since I have had any though.

There is no WAY I could toss and wash. My method doesn't take prep work and can't taste it. Good enough for me! Good luck!

Tossing and washing seems to get harder as time goes on. I find myself gagging on it. It's just the easiest and fastest way for me though.

Yeah, I got sick of the yoghurt method and tossed and washed again, but gagging got worse. Anyone ever tried putting it in capsules? You're right Roger, I think what I didn't do was let it settle long enough. OJ was good at masking the flavour of the stuff mixed in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Putting it in capsules didn't work for me. I got nothing out of it. Too much work for me anyway. Lol.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Big Drew 1174 @ Big Drew 1174: @knofflebon @AnnaSofia Yes (DBG - conversation with Mr_Blackscrew) It is for sure the same scammers/hackers that got @DoctorFaustus a month ago! As Anna said anyone that receives this email DO NOT click anything!
  2. Big Drew 1174 @ Big Drew 1174: @knofflebon @AnnaSofia yes I got the same email (DBG -(conversation with Mr_Blackscrew)
  3. A @ AnnaSofia: @knofflebon i got one of those too. Do not click on any links in weird emails!!!!!!! It will look like it comes from a vend through DBG which is weird and not possible as it is. Ignore!
  4. K @ knofflebon: beware, scammer from seznam.cz sending fake emails claiming to be a member of dbg sending a secure message through dbg
  5. Deepnorth @ Deepnorth: @porkandbeansboy that is a fact.
  6. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  7. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  8. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  10. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  11. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  12. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  13. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  14. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  15. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  16. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  17. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  18. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  19. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
  20. K @ knofflebon: Mornin. Came across something pretty interesting in the news. Try searching the name J0@nne Seg0vi@
Back