Kratom Discussion

I used one of those little cups that come in

A child's liquid cough syrup to measure mine

It lasted 4 hours on empty stomach

. After I ate the effects left! BOO!!

Pains back. :/

Like I said either good K

Or it's were no PK tolerance latley!

I don't think it's a vendor thing. I have five different types of Borneo & three Bali. None of them is affecting my anxiety. Perhaps it's just that I go into full on crazy around Christmas every year. Pills only help a little when I'm like this too. The greens and whites still give me energy though I'm too high anxiety to risk taking those too much. If I need a pick me up I'm only taking half a teaspoon. It's losing the antianxiety properties that's killing me. The kratom never helped the migraines as far as pain but I just had less of them when my anxiety was under control. I contacted my doctor today to get new scripts for my b3nz0s & pea kays. I'd been doing so well and I'm so disappointed with myself but I have to be able to function.

I don't think it's a vendor thing. I have five different types of Borneo & three Bali. None of them is affecting my anxiety. Perhaps it's just that I go into full on crazy around Christmas every year. Pills only help a little when I'm like this too. The greens and whites still give me energy though I'm too high anxiety to risk taking those too much. If I need a pick me up I'm only taking half a teaspoon. It's losing the antianxiety properties that's killing me. The kratom never helped the migraines as far as pain but I just had less of them when my anxiety was under control. I contacted my doctor today to get new scripts for my b3nz0s & pea kays. I'd been doing so well and I'm so disappointed with myself but I have to be able to function.
Give yourself a good break. Actually I've heard it is best not to use it on consecutive days also. My guess is if you take a couple of weeks off then burn every other day or every three days it will stay effective.

And don't beat yourself up over the scripts. If you need them then so be it. Try kratom again in a few weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my!! Got my Kratom-k today!!! 1.5 tsp I'm feeling GREAT!!!! I've used TKK & onlinekratom up to 20g in a day!! & I never ever got this feeling!!!! OH, Thank you GOD!! All my pain is Gone!!!!! Very very very chill!!!! Red Borneo!!

I dunno if it's cuz it's real good K or where I havent had any PK no In 5 days!!! But it's working. "Relief"
Glad something could help ya. Kratom can work miracles!

I've noticed that when I smoke after taking kratom, I get really nauseous. Hmmm, maybe I can quit this way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't smoke but if I take too much Kratom, I get that nauseousness you speak of. Not fun at all. It's like the pain is gone, I'm energized but then nauseous. Like ewwww..........

I don't smoke but if I take too much Kratom, I get that nauseousness you speak of. Not fun at all. It's like the pain is gone, I'm energized but then nauseous. Like ewwww..........
Yes exactly. And it ruins the whole experience.

To me that's actually one of the good things about kratom. Kind of self regulates.

Yeah it sure does. You definitely know when you've had enough!

Where did you order from True? I noticed my last order took almost a week. That's kind of long in my book.

I pretty much always received my orders within two days of ordering but it's definitely slowed down. It's taking at least three days on average now.

I want to give a shout out to Dayack Chill Spot on their great customer service and awesome Borneo red. My new favorite vendor!

Well,.. Me & beach ordered the sme day. Sane company.

Like 2 hours apart. Sent out same day..

Monday. Well I live On the same side of the Map

As them. Where was beachie complete opposite

She got hers yesterday...

I'm still waiting!! Just don't make sence

I hope you like Dayak True! (It's so weird calling you that when I know your real name, lol) and thanks so much for all your hard work on the research that led us to Dayak! I'm really looking forward to trying the kratom-k today or tomorrow!

He he /default_smile.png

No problem. That's what friends r for!

Glad y kept pushing he to try more

& not to give up on K!!

So glad I listened!!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Big Drew 1174 @ Big Drew 1174: @knofflebon @AnnaSofia Yes (DBG - conversation with Mr_Blackscrew) It is for sure the same scammers/hackers that got @DoctorFaustus a month ago! As Anna said anyone that receives this email DO NOT click anything!
  2. Big Drew 1174 @ Big Drew 1174: @knofflebon @AnnaSofia yes I got the same email (DBG -(conversation with Mr_Blackscrew)
  3. A @ AnnaSofia: @knofflebon i got one of those too. Do not click on any links in weird emails!!!!!!! It will look like it comes from a vend through DBG which is weird and not possible as it is. Ignore!
  4. K @ knofflebon: beware, scammer from seznam.cz sending fake emails claiming to be a member of dbg sending a secure message through dbg
  5. Deepnorth @ Deepnorth: @porkandbeansboy that is a fact.
  6. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  7. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  8. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  10. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  11. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  12. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  13. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  14. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  15. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  16. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  17. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  18. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  19. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
  20. K @ knofflebon: Mornin. Came across something pretty interesting in the news. Try searching the name J0@nne Seg0vi@
Back