Kratom Discussion

I've gotten samples of the dark Sumatran twice now and didn't care for it. It has the sedation of a Borneo red for me but none of the anxiety or pain relief.
Is it euphoric? I'm starting to think that kc forum is a bunch of shills. It's discouraging.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it euphoric? I'm starting to think that kc forum is a bunch of shills. It's discouraging.

What makes you think that? There are approved vendors there but only after proper vetting to make sure they represent kratom in a responsible manner; no head shop type products or outrageous pricing. Did someone steer you wrong?

No euphoria for me but I rarely ever get that from kratom, probably my opie tolerance. The few times I do are random and with strains I've used before and didn't get any with before. The dark Sumatran is a pre-sleep strain for me. Since I mostly use kratom for anxiety it's not one of my favorites.

Hey Roger, could you tel me the initiatives for the kratom vendor you suggested last time

What makes you think that? There are approved vendors there but only after proper vetting to make sure they represent kratom in a responsible manner; no head shop type products or outrageous pricing. Did someone steer you wrong?
Hey Roger. I just joined the kc forum in the last week and I just find it weird that some really good vendors are left off their approved list. Yet other vendors that I have experience with that aren't good at all are included. Plus a girl posted yesterday and she was highly upset and accused the forum of getting kickbacks from certain vendors. I'll just be careful of what vendors I order from.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey whats up beachgirlie90 just wanted to say hey happy new year
Hey you! Happy new year back at ya! I'll send you a pm, I'm curious to how that order went for you.

Ok so i want to follow up about my total experience from herbal cafe. As you may have read before the ultra supreme red thai didnt do squat for me the first day, but i alas start out with very little in case it is strong. This stuff can vary so much from batch to batch. I took two teaspoons and got really high and sick, it was too stong. One and a half tsp is perfect and the pain killing properties of this strain are AH mazing! Not too bad fo anxiety and euphoria is good. I take this stuff fairly early in the morning and it has me sleeping like ten hours soundly and straight for the entire following noght. Love that, i dont normally sleep well. The white maeng da, same thing only a teeeeeny bit of energy. For about three hours....then sedating.

Last edited:
Oh and,

Anyone tried kratora.com yet? I placed an order with them....for the "malay" which is supposed to have very awesome pain killing properties. Recd in two days, free shipping. With my current broken arm and shoulder (that wont heal since october 15th) i am in quite a bit of constant pain combined with what i now know to be "breakthrough pain". So, thats the level of p ain relief I am needing.

I will report back. I am currently on a streak to try as many new places as possible, so we can build up opinions on this thread....perhaps even have seperate vendor threads for this popular item. What do you guys think? I need to ask Admin but I think it would be a little more organized so our members can easily obtain contact information and feedback from each vendor thread. We can still keep this main discussion thread open for us as well.

As many of you know, I dont do well with opiates (thank god for small miracles, believe me, i KNOW one when I see one.) and the painkilling proprties of this herb have been just a lifesaver for me during the last couple of months. I have a light history with kratom before my injury have never experienced this kind of pain before. I am so glad it exists and I think more people would benefit from this great thing if we just put it out there more. I am shocked and apalled that kratom is not more widely known. BigPharma suppression, ya think?I previously used it for tramp withdrawal and it was a lifesaver then too. I had a really bad habit.

C

Last edited:
Didn't get around to the China order, used stateside vendor, hey also I messaged someone on kratom vendors names or website that are quality they sent me three options but I lost my phone, I found one that sounds like harmony botanical or something like that ,can you help me out I already checked out many vendors

You are very welcome. You can read through the thread to get some vendor names. My all time favorite vendor is Herbal Cafe but she is pretty expensive comparatively speaking but her producer is consistently good. She offers large and small sample packs which is the perfect way to get an idea of what you like (or don't). No caps at Herbal Cafe though.

A few of my other go to vendors are:

Sacred Plant Life

Kratom Warehouse

HB&M (I think that's correct😊)

There are other good vendors mentioned in this thread as well.

Keep us posted on how it is working for you!

Didn't get around to the China order, used stateside vendor, hey also I messaged someone on kratom vendors names or website that are quality they sent me three options but I lost my phone, I found one that sounds like harmony botanical or something like that ,can you help me out I already checked out many vendors
See above. I think this is what you are looking for

I ordered the kava tincture from mood and mind and it is very relaxing.

Hey I think I sent a message to the wrong person but I tried a stateside vendor instead of the China order so my state side vendor came through great haven't yet tried China

Hey I think I sent a message to the wrong person but I tried a stateside vendor instead of the China order so my state side vendor came through great haven't yet tried China
These are the vendors I told you about.... There is no reason to ever order kratom from china! I can see maybe ordering directly from a source in Indonesia but that's not even necessary! There are tons of reputable (and non reputable) US based vendors. Three are listed in my post. There are probably 30+ to these three.

These are the vendors I told you about.... There is no reason to ever order kratom from china! I can see maybe ordering directly from a source in Indonesia but that's not even necessary! There are tons of reputable (and non reputable) US based vendors. Three are listed in my post. There are probably 30+ to these three.
LOL, kinda confusing but he had asked me via pm what I thought about ordering from a vendor in china for something other than kratom. It got brought into this thread. Sorry about the confusion!

Ok. Well that makes sense! (I've never heard of Chinese kratom!) haha!!!

I have been reading the RB from SPL is amazing

Watcha think Roger?

I ended up upping my dose. Even so. It's hit & miss tho!! Works better one data then other ect..

Anyways, since being on K regularly the whole month i have noticed the last 2 weeks I'm a Very feisty girl!! So much my hubby has been actually telling me no to sex every day!!

It's just as soon as I see him all I can think about is his Cock. Lmao

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Big Drew 1174 @ Big Drew 1174: @knofflebon @AnnaSofia Yes (DBG - conversation with Mr_Blackscrew) It is for sure the same scammers/hackers that got @DoctorFaustus a month ago! As Anna said anyone that receives this email DO NOT click anything!
  2. Big Drew 1174 @ Big Drew 1174: @knofflebon @AnnaSofia yes I got the same email (DBG -(conversation with Mr_Blackscrew)
  3. A @ AnnaSofia: @knofflebon i got one of those too. Do not click on any links in weird emails!!!!!!! It will look like it comes from a vend through DBG which is weird and not possible as it is. Ignore!
  4. K @ knofflebon: beware, scammer from seznam.cz sending fake emails claiming to be a member of dbg sending a secure message through dbg
  5. Deepnorth @ Deepnorth: @porkandbeansboy that is a fact.
  6. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  7. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  8. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  10. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  11. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  12. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  13. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  14. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  15. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  16. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  17. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  18. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  19. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
  20. K @ knofflebon: Mornin. Came across something pretty interesting in the news. Try searching the name J0@nne Seg0vi@
Back