Kratom Discussion

I just received the instant kava from Dayak and it works great. I was feeling more anxious than normal today and I mixed two tsp into a glass of milk (which I hate) and it relaxed me yet didn't make me tired. Perfect!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yay! How much did you use and what method? I got some last week from Kava by Rex and there is tons of stems etc in it! I takes a lot of kava for it to work for me and is hard to get that much down! Interested in seeing what your effective dose was...

Yay! How much did you use and what method? I got some last week from Kava by Rex and there is tons of stems etc in it! I takes a lot of kava for it to work for me and is hard to get that much down! Interested in seeing what your effective dose was...
I used a cup of milk and mixed some grenadine in it to mask the taste of the milk and kava. I added two tsp of instant golden kava and mixed it for about 10 mins. Within 30 mins, I was feeling the effects. My whole mouth got numb right away though. It was a little pricey. $19.95 for one ounce but it was well worth it!

Thanks! I don't mind paying a little extra for something good bc it is a total waste if it doesn't work! I may be the one in a million for which kava is ineffective. I hope not! I'm still trying! Lol

Kratom has been a life saver for me. Use it when I'm running low at the end of my Perc. scripts. It helps with pain and does an amazing job of stopping any withdrawals. The toughest part for me is coming up with creative ways of getting it down. Mixing it in with Teas (peppermint, camomile, etc.), brewing and straining, or the good old toss and wash.
It has been fantastic in my experiences, I have only used about 7 - 13 grams of "Bali" on various occasions. Like Merlin said...the toughest part is getting it down.

The best way I found was getting a high quality cocoa bar, 85% or so, mix the kratom in a chocolate protein shake, plug your nose with paper if you really want to help the taste, and drink it fast, followed by eating a nice piece of cocoa.

Truly hope its legal status stays where t is. Good plant medicine. Fantastic, in my experiences. Still don't think anyone seriously hooked on taking hardcore pain meds or shooting up H would stop doing that for Kratom. It may be safer than Suhb0x0n3 though. Definately better than m2th@d0ne. All 3 have withdrawl effects.

My doses may have been on the higher side due to slight tolerance. The plant was good quality. Others only need 4g. I dont know the LD 50 rate so start low.

Last edited by a moderator:
It has been fantastic in my experiences, I have only used about 7 - 13 grams of "Bali" on various occasions. Like Merlin said...the toughest part is getting it down.

The best way I found was getting a high quality cocoa bar, 85% or so, mix the kratom in a chocolate protein shake, plug your nose with paper if you really want to help the taste, and drink it fast, followed by eating a nice piece of cocoa.

Truly hope its legal status stays where t is. Good plant medicine. Fantastic, in my experiences. Still don't think anyone seriously hooked on taking hardcore pain meds or shooting up H would stop doing that for Kratom. It may be safer than Suhb0x0n3 though. Definately better than m2th@d0ne. All 3 have withdrawl effects.

My doses may have been on the higher side due to slight tolerance. The plant was good quality. Others only need 4g. I dont know the LD 50 rate so start low.
Glad your experiences have been good! What vendors do you use?

Just placed an order from sacred plant life! Cant wait to try e kava kava. I didnt get the instant, i got the root. So excited.

Love SPL! Everything they offer has been very good quality IMO. Interested to see how you like the root kava. I've always used instant and get only so so results. I so want to love kava!

Just placed an order from sacred plant life! Cant wait to try e kava kava. I didnt get the instant, i got the root. So excited.
I'm looking forward to your review and experience with it cat! It's something I have fancied for years.

I'm looking forward to your review and experience with it cat! It's something I have fancied for years.

What kind of kava do you use? I've tried a tincture which did work to a point but it just wasn't effective enough. So this time I got an instant powder and I really like it. But I was wondering which method you've been most successful with. I have another order coming and this time I think it's the kind that needs to be strained.

What kind of kava do you use? I've tried a tincture which did work to a point but it just wasn't effective enough. So this time I got an instant powder and I really like it. But I was wondering which method you've been most successful with. I have another order coming and this time I think it's the kind that needs to be strained.

Sorry, my grammar /inflection was poor in that post, I have never tried it but would like too, and am interested in someone else's experience. It's a banned substance where I am too.

Sorry, my grammar /inflection was poor in that post, I have never tried it but would like too, and am interested in someone else's experience. It's a banned substance where I am too.
That is just crazy that it's banned in the UK. Just ridiculous.

Im on subs and was wondering if i take kratom will the suboxone block the affects of the kratom?

Im on subs and was wondering if i take kratom will the suboxone block the affects of the kratom?
You might wanna try it. It worked for me the first time I mixed the two. It was heavenly! Then I couldn't duplicate the effect dammit.

You might wanna try it. It worked for me the first time I mixed the two. It was heavenly! Then I couldn't duplicate the effect dammit.

Really thats intresting i will have to try it. Thanks for the feedback

Edit to add: I've read from other users it can cause WD.

Last edited by a moderator:
After posting in this thread  , I decided to check amazon UK and on sunday kava root was available

for sale (and I was definitely on the UK site) . Now today (tues) I re checked and it is no longer

for sale through the UK portal......

This p*sses me off as reading peoples stories about the effectiveness of the stuff for anxiety

treatment had me heading toward getting it. So if any DBG peeps know a decent supplier in the

EU drop me a line.....

thx...

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Big Drew 1174 @ Big Drew 1174: @knofflebon @AnnaSofia Yes (DBG - conversation with Mr_Blackscrew) It is for sure the same scammers/hackers that got @DoctorFaustus a month ago! As Anna said anyone that receives this email DO NOT click anything!
  2. Big Drew 1174 @ Big Drew 1174: @knofflebon @AnnaSofia yes I got the same email (DBG -(conversation with Mr_Blackscrew)
  3. A @ AnnaSofia: @knofflebon i got one of those too. Do not click on any links in weird emails!!!!!!! It will look like it comes from a vend through DBG which is weird and not possible as it is. Ignore!
  4. K @ knofflebon: beware, scammer from seznam.cz sending fake emails claiming to be a member of dbg sending a secure message through dbg
  5. Deepnorth @ Deepnorth: @porkandbeansboy that is a fact.
  6. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  7. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  8. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  10. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  11. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  12. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  13. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  14. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  15. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  16. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  17. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  18. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  19. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
  20. K @ knofflebon: Mornin. Came across something pretty interesting in the news. Try searching the name J0@nne Seg0vi@
Back