Kratom Discussion

After posting in this thread  , I decided to check amazon UK and on sunday kava root was available

for sale (and I was definitely on the UK site) . Now today (tues) I re checked and it is no longer

for sale through the UK portal......

This p*sses me off as reading peoples stories about the effectiveness of the stuff for anxiety

treatment had me heading toward getting it. So if any DBG peeps know a decent supplier in the

EU drop me a line.....

thx...
Same as this ^

I've tried before to search and search, and I haven't found it. Something I've never tried and am very eager to see if it's effective. Really looking for something to help me reduce opi@te use, it's going a bit crazy. I don't see kratom as an opi*te replacement, since it hits the opiod receptors. Besides which, it doesn't really work for my evening dose, I use it in the day to make doing things possible.

Anyway, got side tracked: kava, kava. I think I read somewhere it's sold in Germany, but I'd be wary of importation, not sure how obvious it is in postage. Imagine trying to import a lot of kratom in international mail - not subtle...

But any news for the EU would be great.

Okay, did a bit of digging, and I've found at least one website that claims to be based in the EU. I won't post the link here...I don't want to break any rules or get banned. If any of this post is pushing it, sorry. =(

But it's definitely illegal to import kava in the UK, even if there's a website that will ship. I know that shouldn't stop me, haha, it's just I'm wary of taking this risk for some reason...but I guess it would be less serious that importing what we usually do; kava is not controlled like the others. I have read that the concerns of liver toxicity are slightly overstated. I haven't touched booze for ages so I might be okay...

Hmm, pondering. Damn my paranoia.

If it is okay to post the link, someone just let me know and I'll post it.

I feel guity de-railing this topic from kratom...

Perfect way to take kratom with No taste?

Rich Chocolate milk
Have you ever tried wash and toss? I literally don't taste it at all. Drink it down in one big gulp once the water is in the back of my throat. (That's kind do gross isn't it?) lol

Glad you've found something that works for you.

Also, I've tried drinking kava in chocolate milk. I know I keep saying this but I can't seem to get the full benefits from kava and it is so frustrating! The ONLY substance I've had to "work" to like. Usually, it comes very naturally. /default_smile.png (sorry the get off topic!)

Well, I guess over here in the Netherlands Kratom is legal... Never tried it. I have ordered:

Kratom Bali (Mitragyna speciosa) powder (10 g)

Kratom Bali (Mitragyna speciosa) resin extract (15 g)

I honestly don't know what to expect. 
It will arrive tomorrow and I'll just make a cup of tea with 5 g of the resin extract first.

Keep u posted.

I think kava goes hand in hand with kratom so I don't think it's really off topic. I just ordered some kava from kava king. I'll let you guys know how it is!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I guess over here in the Netherlands Kratom is legal... Never tried it. I have ordered:

Kratom Bali (Mitragyna speciosa) powder (10 g)

Kratom Bali (Mitragyna speciosa) resin extract (15 g)

I honestly don't know what to expect. 
It will arrive tomorrow and I'll just make a cup of tea with 5 g of the resin extract first.

Keep u posted.
Is the resin extract essentially 15x? If so, 5g would be a little much. I know you're not opi*te naive from your other posts, but start with the plain bali, that way if it doesn't agree with you the vomit might be in mls and not litres.

Might be over the top, but my first experience with it was being very ill for a couple of days because I dived straight in.

I am currently awaiting two sample packs of kratom. I think it has Maeng Da, Thai, Red Borneo, Bali Supreme, Maylay, Sumatra, Bali, and Maeng Da Supreme. There were too many to choose so I just went with the samples! Hvae you guys ever tried any of these??

Kratom-k is seriously one of the best vendors I've ever tried. How did you decide on them? There are so many vendors out there, I've tried at least 15. So you made a good first choice. Except now you're gonna be used to that quality and might be disappointed with others. I've only had their red Borneo and it ranks up there in my top three favorites. Can't wait to see how it works for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm wicked excited! It should be here tomorrow I do believe. Or Saturday, but I forget if we get packages on Saturdays. And it was just the first vendor that had it. All the other ones I looked at either discontinued it or I had to bend over backwards to order them. They're wicked easy to deal with, and thats a huge plus in my book, even if the product isn't too fantastic.

I ordered 1/17

Payment was collected 1/20

And I should get something between 1/23-1/26

Are there any specific techniques or tricks I should be aware about? I understand this is gonna be brewed as a tea, yes? I'm very stupid when it comes to teas hahaha.

Okay, did a bit of digging, and I've found at least one website that claims to be based in the EU. I won't post the link here...I don't want to break any rules or get banned. If any of this post is pushing it, sorry. =(

But it's definitely illegal to import kava in the UK, even if there's a website that will ship. I know that shouldn't stop me, haha, it's just I'm wary of taking this risk for some reason...but I guess it would be less serious that importing what we usually do; kava is not controlled like the others. I have read that the concerns of liver toxicity are slightly overstated. I haven't touched booze for ages so I might be okay...

Hmm, pondering. Damn my paranoia.

If it is okay to post the link, someone just let me know and I'll post it.

I feel guity de-railing this topic from kratom...
You can post the site if you wish.

I think kava goes hand in hand with kratom so I don't think it's really off topic. I just ordered some kava from kava king. I'll let you guys know how it is!Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kava and any other ethnos are okay to discuss here. If it gets crazy we can always split the thread.

Received my order from sacred plant life. Nicely packaged (no cute little hemp bag tho like HerbalCafe..lol!) and you get a half oz free when you order three oz! Love that! Tried red bali (i had just eaten a big meal) and it is good.....cant wait to try in the am. Will get back at you when i try the kava. I did not get the instant just the powdered root. I think you just swallow it. Like kratom....i hope so....i better look it up. Lol!

Last edited:
Kratom-k is seriously one of the best vendors I've ever tried. How did you decide on them? There are so many vendors out there, I've tried at least 15. So you made a good first choice. Except now you're gonna be used to that quality and might be disappointed with others. I've only had their red Borneo and it ranks up there in my top three favorites. Can't wait to see how it works for you!Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I actually was referred to them by bouncingbearbotanicals who was a great kratom vendor, but no longer carries kratom. I have been googling vendors too.....how I found kratora.

I actually was referred to them by bouncingbearbotanicals who was a great kratom vendor, but no longer carries kratom. I have been googling vendors too.....how I found kratora.
Thats how I got to kratom-k too. And it's fantastic! Everything else I got from Amazon.

I have heard that the Amazon suppliers are pretty good. I actually have some k in my "shopping cart" there. Great reviews! I am on a mission to try at least 10 new suppliers. I am so excited that this thread has taken off again. For pain, and of course other reasons, this stuff is the BEST.

I am currently awaiting two sample packs of kratom. I think it has Maeng Da, Thai, Red Borneo, Bali Supreme, Maylay, Sumatra, Bali, and Maeng Da Supreme. There were too many to choose so I just went with the samples! Hvae you guys ever tried any of these??
The red borneo is awesome. The anti-anxiety effects are TOPS!

Anti-anxiety?! Yay! I hope that helps me with mine! However, I take a stupid amount of anti depressants, do you think that'll effect it at all? I drink and do other things while on my meds, even though I'm not suppose to, and I haven't had any negative things happen from that. Expect when I drink, I get worse hangovers than before I started my meds hahaha

I am on effexor. It still helps me a LOT. I am a super anxious person that cannot take benzos responsibly to save my life. Sigh......

I have severe generalized anxiety disorder. I'm on Zoloft and Welbutrin. I've never been given anything else for it. And let me tell you, welbutrin, my first 2 months of taking it, nothing bothered me. I was happy and wheeeee! It was fantastic hahaha. So I'm not too worried about the kratom effecting me with my other medications.

I've read that kratom can be used as a stimulant as well, in smaller amounts. Is this true?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Big Drew 1174 @ Big Drew 1174: @knofflebon @AnnaSofia Yes (DBG - conversation with Mr_Blackscrew) It is for sure the same scammers/hackers that got @DoctorFaustus a month ago! As Anna said anyone that receives this email DO NOT click anything!
  2. Big Drew 1174 @ Big Drew 1174: @knofflebon @AnnaSofia yes I got the same email (DBG -(conversation with Mr_Blackscrew)
  3. A @ AnnaSofia: @knofflebon i got one of those too. Do not click on any links in weird emails!!!!!!! It will look like it comes from a vend through DBG which is weird and not possible as it is. Ignore!
  4. K @ knofflebon: beware, scammer from seznam.cz sending fake emails claiming to be a member of dbg sending a secure message through dbg
  5. Deepnorth @ Deepnorth: @porkandbeansboy that is a fact.
  6. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  7. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  8. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  10. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  11. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  12. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  13. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  14. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  15. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  16. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  17. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  18. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  19. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
  20. K @ knofflebon: Mornin. Came across something pretty interesting in the news. Try searching the name J0@nne Seg0vi@
Back