Kratom Discussion

So Kratom does come up on a UA screen? My doc sends UAs out to a lab that checks levels, everything. I was hoping to use it to ease off of Suboxone. Does anyone know how long it stays in your system? 

I am looking for some info. I have some white vein Bali, green vein Malay and red vein maeng da, and I am really confused as to what to expect from each strain. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
I have had the best luck with the Bali like I said before. About a teaspoon full helps with mild pain and anxiety. The maeng da is a little more potent stimulant wise and has made me sick to my stomach if I take too much. I have never tried the Malay . If this is your first time using I would definitely start small (maybe half tsp)  mix with something high in acid like orange juice ( I use cranberry) it actually helps it take affect quicker. I hope it works out for you!

@Jam1976 Kratom does NOT show as an opiod. It is not an opiod it just goes to some of the receptors. They would have to be checking for Kratom. If I find out I will post it. 

I have had the best luck with the Bali like I said before. About a teaspoon full helps with mild pain and anxiety. The maeng da is a little more potent stimulant wise and has made me sick to my stomach if I take too much. I have never tried the Malay . If this is your first time using I would definitely start small (maybe half tsp)  mix with something high in acid like orange juice ( I use cranberry) it actually helps it take affect quicker. I hope it works out for you!
I tried the Bali, it did make me feel a bit sick but I have read that can happen first time. I will keep experimenting to get it just right ?

I am starting it to wean off my tramadol as much as I can, it's making my tolerance for pain meds off the charts, I could take one Viking and be super happy, energetic and pain free, now it is not so much, and I feel pain. I can't take ibuprofen/NSAID's due to bleeding ulcers. So I am praying the Kratom works, I am starting it, but I have had a nagging headache for 3 days, this could be from sinus or my neck/back is out of wack (so many reasons) so I'm mixing the white maeng da  with a dash of red maeng da  and the first time I was sort of blah taking it with apple sauce, but the head ache lingered, wondering if this is the one for me. It did help my pain in my back and the nerve pain in my legs. I guess it's truly like just experiment and see what works. 

I have tried Kratom. I really like it but not to use everyday. I have two local head shops that sell it and they both have great prices and product so that is where I always buy mine from. I prefer the Maeng Da and Red Bali myself and every once in awhile I will get the Silver Series Extract (it's really potent and expensive). I prefer the toss and wash method of taking it with OJ.  Kratom works different for each person, so it's hard to recommend a dosage for someone, but I usually take about 10 grams at a time. 

I copied this recommended dosage use off of this website: http://www.kratom.la/kratom-guide/kratom-dosage:

The doses below are for regular Kratom powder and NOT enhanced Kratom or Extract:

• 2 - 4 grams = mild effects (Stimulant Effects)
  • 4 - 6 grams = medium effects (Stimulant Effects or Sedative / Analgesic Effects)
  • 6 - 8 grams = strong effects (Sedative / Analgesic Effects; Too strong for most people)
  • 8 grams or Higher = very strong effects (Sedative / Analgesic Effects; NOT RECOMMENDED)
Thank you for this, I read a ton but it's so nice to see other's opinion's. I don't know if I could do the toss and wash, probably, I mix it with applesauce and down it in 2 minutes. I'm not giving up on this, I would really like to spend less on meds and not feel like my life is controlled by my pain. I have a family member with Cancer but this is not the answer right now for her. I took a Teaspoon of White Maeng Da and 1/4 teaspoon of Red Maeng Da this time and I have felt more relief than before with just the white. Anyway thanks for the advice, I am sharing a bit so maybe new users will see my not giving up plan and try it lol

Peace ~ Jax

Anyone experience constipation during kratom use? I didn't anticipate constipation with kratom. I drink a minimum of one gallon of water a day. I think I will have to incorporate stool softeners. Just curious to see if other folks are in the same boat :)

In a previous post I said I didn't get much of a relief from Kratom. However I bought some more and went with a different brand from a local smoke shop. this kind definely works! And it doesn't leave me sick like opiates and doesn't seem to be habit forming. It just relaxes me and takes the edge off wonderfully without making me feel spaced out. 

What IOPs offer high quality versions on of this stuff?

I am looking for some info. I have some white vein Bali, green vein Malay and red vein maeng da, and I am really confused as to what to expect from each strain. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
I can understand your confusion, I've been experimenting and have found you sort of have to try various things, as everyone says start slow after my second time taking the White Vein Maeng Da I was happy with my dose and even added a bit of the Red Vein...I take the White Vein Maeng Da during the day (I take days off tho), it's considered the most potent the Maeng Da strain (without being enhanced) and costs more, so I'm starting to mix a bit of the Green Malay in and then sometimes the White Borneo, the Green Malay is great for work, focus,  White Borneo is a mix all it's own for a fun euphoric boost , I put a dash of these with the White Vein Maeng Da,  I mainly use the Red Maeng Da at night, (it seems to be more relaxing) But if I do throw a tad bit of Red Vein Maeng Da in with my White Vein if I'm feeling super anxious or have more pain (none have ever made me feel anxious, well my first time I was but that is how I am with new medications) it also makes for a good daytime mix (for me..everybody is different) I mix mine with applesauce or if I'm in a hurry I toss and chase with orange juice to get the Kratom kick a bit faster. In general you hear the same thing but I'd just use small does and experiment. If I don't get my usual effect after 45 min to an hour I take another teaspoon. If you Google it, there are guides to each strain: this should get you an idea (but I do mix it up as I like the energy with no anxiety)  I've never found a product that does this other than Kratom. I would never buy the capsules, the powder etc is better at getting more for your $$$$   http://www.kratomnews.org/the-ultimate-kratom-guide/   With Kratom I've found it is best in keeping your does as low as possible and take a day off or two so you can watch your tolerance, this has helped me use half the amount of tramadol I was taking! And aided in my anxiety

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been getting kratom in the form of capsules. It seems to be a good method for me but a concern is the price compared to powder form. 

What price would be considered average? For instance I got 100 capsules for $39.00 which equaled 50mg. 

I know powder can be mixed into yogurt and it can also be taken with water although it's not water solvable. What are your preferred ways to take it? Thank you in advance, my fellow DBG'ers. 

I've been getting kratom in the form of capsules. It seems to be a good method for me but a concern is the price compared to powder form. 

What price would be considered average? For instance I got 100 capsules for $39.00 which equaled 50mg. 

I know powder can be mixed into yogurt and it can also be taken with water although it's not water solvable. What are your preferred ways to take it? Thank you in advance, my fellow DBG'ers. 
I second that question???????????

I have been using Kratom for a couple of years now. I started with the capsules (for the convenience) but soon realized that I had to take too many for them to help. I have been using the powder now which works much better. I put a teaspoon full into a cup add about an ounce or two of cranberry juice and use a battery powered handheld mixer/foamer that I bought through Amazon (for about $6)  it actually works very well to mix the powder. I plug my nose and down the whole mixture. It works VERY well

In a previous post I said I didn't get much of a relief from Kratom. However I bought some more and went with a different brand from a local smoke shop. this kind definely works! And it doesn't leave me sick like opiates and doesn't seem to be habit forming. It just relaxes me and takes the edge off wonderfully without making me feel spaced out. 

What IOPs offer high quality versions on of this stuff?
Try Dave in the US section. He has great quality and will put them in capsules for you. Great prices and super friendly guy. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Cost of capsules will depend on the strain. For example, 56 g bali at Kraken Kratom is 16.95. The same amount of that strain in capsules costs 29.95. I'm not great at math but I think that's about a 70% increase.

I prefer capsules myself, but it's a lot cheaper to buy a capsule filling & doesn't take that much time to fill them.

So Kratom does come up on a UA screen? My doc sends UAs out to a lab that checks levels, everything. I was hoping to use it to ease off of Suboxone. Does anyone know how long it stays in your system? 
I'm not sure if anyone answered your question. Anyway, kratom will only test positive for kratom if your doctor tests for it. Just from hearing others who are in pain management, it is not common for docs to test for kratom but I think I would be aware they can if they want. It is not make you test positive for any other substance. 

Cost of capsules will depend on the strain. For example, 56 g bali at Kraken Kratom is 16.95. The same amount of that strain in capsules costs 29.95. I'm not great at math but I think that's about a 70% increase.

I prefer capsules myself, but it's a lot cheaper to buy a capsule filling & doesn't take that much time to fill them.
I get bags of powder, a spoon and a jug of whatever and toss it back.  I have a cap m quick it's just less hassle.  I get 250 gram bags. Best deal i ever found, not that i searched forever.  It was a company i trusted. I take it everyday. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back