Kratom Discussion

Been reading up about this herb. There is a lot to lern like what strain wil be more beneficial. Think i'v narrowed that down for what it could be useful for.  Took a bit of reading because different strains help with different problem etc. What form you want it in. There's load i've yet to learn. One thing i'm not sure about is hpw easy it's to get. Does it depend on where you live in the world?

I see the us, is trying to stop it. Will this affect eu on wha you can get.  Can't seen to find desired strain. 

Can't believe I missed this, when it was wright under my nose for years in the local shops.  

Been reading up about this herb. There is a lot to lern like what strain wil be more beneficial. Think i'v narrowed that down for what it could be useful for.  Took a bit of reading because different strains help with different problem etc. What form you want it in. There's load i've yet to learn. One thing i'm not sure about is hpw easy it's to get. Does it depend on where you live in the world?

I see the us, is trying to stop it. Will this affect eu on wha you can get.  Can't seen to find desired strain. 

Can't believe I missed this, when it was wright under my nose for years in the local shops.  
I used it for a while a couple of years ago, but the UK sites I used no longer ship it. Got smashed out with that psychoactive substances act.? Maybe have more luck with other EU based sites.

I used it for a while a couple of years ago, but the UK sites I used no longer ship it. Got smashed out with that psychoactive substances act.? Maybe have more luck with other EU based sites.
Not in no rush. but it's something that looks like it could be useful to have some. I take it prices have gone up since uk ban?    

Not in no rush. but it's something that looks like it could be useful to have some. I take it prices have gone up since uk ban?    
I'm not sure, I think it could go the other way, there must be a surplus of the stuff. People were buying up everything before the ban though. 

The places I regularly use all have sales going. I suspect they stocked up too & now want to reduce inventory.

@CJones. I'm a kratom user, for pain. I know what you mean about the taste, but there is an easy fix. Some vendors sell their strains in capsules, or you can do it yourself. A capsule machine costs less than $20. Maybe a different strain would be more effective, too. I had to find the right vendor with the right strains for me. Also, more isn't better with this stuff. If you take too much, it will come up. Let me know if I can help.
I've also found mixing it with sweet flavored yogurt helped. Definitely still gross but it did the trick getting it down.

Have finally tried kratom today for the first time and am actually pleasantly surprised. I finally understand what it's all about. Don't see myself using more than 2 or 3 times a week but what a blessing. Will definitely be helping me to cut back on some of the pain meds.

I have used Kratom powder/ capsules for the past year. I've tried meang da and bali and prefer Bali for pain relief and it's usually cheaper. I wouldn't recommend the capsules since you would have to swallow so many. I do a teaspoon mixed into enough cranberry or orange juice to get it fully mixed, plug my nose and just down it. It helps with moderate pain/anxiety for me. 

There are also battery operated vibrating hand mixers you can find online that help with mixing the fine powder. 

I will post my favorite site on the vendor list

It's supposed to help with a myriad of problems. The only thing I know from experience is that it can really help to ease the symptoms of withdrawals .

There are testimonials from other members about helping with pain, axiety, sleep. It is natural and is worth a shot if you are looking for an alternative treatment.

The vendors are usually quite good at matching strains that are a match for your ailment.

I got this stuff quite easily delivered to the u.k.....but...

I don't really get why t f it is even on the banned "psychoactive" drug list?  f***king government nanny state controlled once again?  Maybe it's just me? I don't find it does that  much?  I experience CHRONIC FATIGUE of mind and body, but all it does for me is just makes my mind a little more active, but with my useless body ...its a bit like "meatloafs" song.........it sort of simply.....leaves me "all reved up but with nowhere to go"!!!!!!!

F**k I HATE this matrix! Lol. 

SO GLAD I NO LONGER LIVE IN IT! ............now that is FREEDOM, 

Last edited:
I seen this stuff in a head shop the other month in search of an E Cigarette device for my mother with my baby brother. So I take it this stuff is legal in the US? If so is it cheaper at the head shops? Or cheaper through online vendors?

yeah whatever happened to the ban? i picked up a key right before it was scheduled to happen lol and i dont even use it much haha its so much! holy cow . i researched a little bit on the post ban but just see old articles about it . so i take it that more research is being done by the fda before a decision is reached. and are the ultra enhanced kratoms still legal? i like some of those uei's

yeah whatever happened to the ban? i picked up a key right before it was scheduled to happen lol and i dont even use it much haha its so much! holy cow . i researched a little bit on the post ban but just see old articles about it . so i take it that more research is being done by the fda before a decision is reached. and are the ultra enhanced kratoms still legal? i like some of those uei's
The expert the DEA hired concluded it shouldn't be scheduled, so now it has to undergo extensive testing by the FDA to see if it's acceptable as a supplement. Considering how much the FDA buget is getting cut that may take a while.

Kratom has been a life saver when it comes to opiate withdrawals-------a cheap way to lay off opiate for awhile--be careful because it will come up positive on a urine test--a very specific one---------does not come up as kratom but some word like mit@@@@ sorry spelling===if i go back to pain clinic i will just tell them i had been taking Kratom--------and it does have its own withdraw issues but price comparison if paying out of pocket for pain relief cant be beat

I have been reading into this a lot, the strains look a bit confusing at first, but I think I will give it a try for my pain relief.

I have been reading into this a lot, the strains look a bit confusing at first, but I think I will give it a try for my pain relief.
I have found that Bali powder is good to start with. It helps me with pain and is usually less expensive than most of the other strains

I have found that Bali powder is good to start with. It helps me with pain and is usually less expensive than most of the other strains
I have just gotten some Bali, haven't tried it yet but hopefully it helps. Thanks for your feedback.

I am looking for some info. I have some white vein Bali, green vein Malay and red vein maeng da, and I am really confused as to what to expect from each strain. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back