Kratom Discussion

Would you say this is because of head-shops selling legal highs and this is come under the same thing ..Kratom is natural , never herd of it doing anyone harm unless its bought out of these shitty head type shops .

Would you say this is because of head-shops selling legal highs and this is come under the same thing ..Kratom is natural , never herd of it doing anyone harm unless its bought out of these shitty head type shops .
It's the Psychoactive Substances Act, coming into force on the 6th of April this year, I believe. It bans all psychoactive substances. It makes it an offence to sell, import, produce any substance that can be ingested for a psychoactive effect. I'm not exagerrating this. It's draconian. It's not in keeping with the general liberal/left-wing society this country has. I'd say we leave out the liberalism that's actually bloody useful and just.

As for why, I'd say head shops are a big part of the problem. They often sell potent Research Chemicals unlabelled, people take a 'big, fat line' and sh!t happens. Education and harm reduction would stop this, not banning everything. They sell synthetic cannabinoid blends, pure THC receptor agonists, not partial. I know what they're like, they sent me into huge panics. People often turn up at A&E. Guess what? Education and harm reduction would stop this, and the government knows it!

As new chemicals were very often synthesised, they've decided to ban everything. Oh, of course, they've exempted alcohol, caffeine, nicotine and food products. Medicines fall under the Medicines Act. I don't know the exact figures, but 'legal highs' (I hate that term - alcohol is a fu*king legal high!) kill a few hundred a year, probably when they mix drugs. Ironically, when they add alcohol to a research chemical. Alcohol kills at least tens of thousands. A bag of pure caffeine powder is dangerous a couple of grams of that and you're in trouble. But nicotine's safe, obviously.

After reading this, would anyone think that kratom is part of the problem? No! Do governments realise that, after this act, heroin will be more obtainable due to demand, I'm sure they do! I don't understand it. Kratom is the biggest loss for me, but also lost is salvia, used for thousands of years, seeds containing, Hawiaan baby woodrose seeds, same again. You name it, they banned it.

It's bad.

Very bad.

Oh, by the way, it also bans substances that haven't been disovered/synthesised yet. Yep.

and kava kava......well it is a benzo powder...feels EXACTLY like good bars...
I wish I love kava! I have never been able to break through the reverse tolerance thing.  It takes so much for me to feel the least bit of "kava love" that my tummy is bloated and hurting. Bummer! 

I just placed my first order for Kratom!  I used a seller that is not on any lists on the forum so I won't name them.  They are based out of Oregon and I found them doing some basic research on the web.   I asked a few questions to the owner of the store and she was so helpful, courteous and kind, that she gave me a really good vibe. I ordered the white vein borneo.....all the reviews noted a positive stimulant like effect, reduction in anxiety and an over-all good feeling.  It should arrive in 2-3 days and I will definitely post my experience here.  I have been on the fence about trying it and since it seemed reasonably priced, I thought I would give it a go.   

Hopefully good news will follow this post in a few days.   Thanks Cat for all your great info!!

I am new to the Kratom discussion so I am not sure where to post my review/experience.  Please correct me if this is the wrong area. My package of white vein borneo arrived today.   Not really sure why I picked this one but I think it was because it has stimulating properties without being jittery like caffeine.  I really was excited to receive it and wasn't really sure how I was going to take it.  I decided to mix it with my ACV after lunch beverage and swig it down.   I thought it tasted ok.....a little earthy but I like earthy veggie flavors so I did not find it unpleasant.   I measure out about 4.5 grams thinking this would be a good starter dose for a virgin and I think I got it right.  I definitely feel energized without the jitters and I have a spring in my step.....I am not feeling euphoric but I dont mind...just awake and really getting a lot done.   So far I am pleased with my purchase and will try another strain after this one is gone.   I think I will try something that has a more sedative/calming effect.  Great thread and thanks for all the info!

I am new to the Kratom discussion so I am not sure where to post my review/experience.  Please correct me if this is the wrong area. My package of white vein borneo arrived today.   Not really sure why I picked this one but I think it was because it has stimulating properties without being jittery like caffeine.  I really was excited to receive it and wasn't really sure how I was going to take it.  I decided to mix it with my ACV after lunch beverage and swig it down.   I thought it tasted ok.....a little earthy but I like earthy veggie flavors so I did not find it unpleasant.   I measure out about 4.5 grams thinking this would be a good starter dose for a virgin and I think I got it right.  I definitely feel energized without the jitters and I have a spring in my step.....I am not feeling euphoric but I dont mind...just awake and really getting a lot done.   So far I am pleased with my purchase and will try another strain after this one is gone.   I think I will try something that has a more sedative/calming effect.  Great thread and thanks for all the info!
I get similar effects from white veins to be honest, not a huge fan, only keep a small amount in. For better effects you could either just take half of what you took of white vein, and add in half the amount of a red vein, like bali, borneo, all quite similar. That should work with it and increase effects. Or you could even just take half the amount of what you took and make it red vein. Smaller doses of Red make it more stimulating but you still get the 'euphoric' feeling (it's mild, I don't end up talking to a bean bag or anything).

Last edited by a moderator:
@Smoka90  I appreciate the advice.  This was my first experience and to be honest I was surprised at how well it worked.  I will be getting some different strains soon so I will experiment with them.  I am looking for something that has a mild euphoric effect, similar to op8s, so I will try the red.   Thanks again and I will keep reading!

I am also new to this forum and should get my Kratom by Friday. I researched the veins and vendors, and chose norxneccesary for their red veins. 

The vendor was so kind. I really hope that it works - because I am sick and tired of benzos and cod! I really want to dump it down the drain.

I will post my experience as it comes.

@Smoka90  I appreciate the advice.  This was my first experience and to be honest I was surprised at how well it worked.  I will be getting some different strains soon so I will experiment with them.  I am looking for something that has a mild euphoric effect, similar to op8s, so I will try the red.   Thanks again and I will keep reading!
No problem mate! Any more info you need just shout and I'll help. I have about 8 years experience with kratom. I will do a thorough breakdown of all the strains I've tried when I get the chance. =)

I got my Kratom today. Just what I was looking for! 

I ordered the sample of the red veins. The strong analegsic properties but without the drugged feeling was wonderful. I needed about two tablespoons to reach my tolerance level. I felt similar to cod, the energy was fantastic and I managed to clean the house.

I am a migraine sufferer, and it knocked out my migraine. I also saw my neurologist today and will be going back on Botox (I used to be on a few years back but quit because I couldn't stand my MD and his staff - they couldn't get their act together) so I know it works well on me. 

So with Kratom and Botox I can dump the ben and cod.

I am very satisfied!

Has anyone ever used save on kratom. I just got second order from them, have not tested yet

I've tried myself Kratom for my back pain... besides the horrible taste it had (I nearly puked), it did not helped me with the pain....

I used Kratom a couple of times, but only got a real effect the first time. I was nodding I guess they call it like that. The taste is horrible but I might give it another try cause I can't get a hold of pain meds right now apparently (haven't found a vendor that delivers to my country).

hello , I am newbie , so please be gentle . I am addicted to codeine ,last 5years i've been taking every day . What's worse I'm taking the Nurofen Plus as I haven't got access to codeine on its own . I tried to quit so many times , only to end up taking more and more . I went to therapies , I tried to tapper down , with same effect - taking more . I think it's time to try kratom , as so many people raving about . The only thing is I don't seem to be able to find vendor who delivers to U.K.  , does anyone know company which ships to U.K. ? Can anyone can recommend good vendor ? Help me please , I think if I keep feeding my addiction the way I do now , I'll probably die within year or two .

Thank you .

I've tried myself Kratom for my back pain... besides the horrible taste it had (I nearly puked), it did not helped me with the pain....
You probably take it too much, which usually ends up with symptoms like yours.

Next time just try smaller dose.

@CJones. I'm a kratom user, for pain. I know what you mean about the taste, but there is an easy fix. Some vendors sell their strains in capsules, or you can do it yourself. A capsule machine costs less than $20. Maybe a different strain would be more effective, too. I had to find the right vendor with the right strains for me. Also, more isn't better with this stuff. If you take too much, it will come up. Let me know if I can help.

hello , I am newbie , so please be gentle . I am addicted to codeine ,last 5years i've been taking every day . What's worse I'm taking the Nurofen Plus as I haven't got access to codeine on its own . I tried to quit so many times , only to end up taking more and more . I went to therapies , I tried to tapper down , with same effect - taking more . I think it's time to try kratom , as so many people raving about . The only thing is I don't seem to be able to find vendor who delivers to U.K.  , does anyone know company which ships to U.K. ? Can anyone can recommend good vendor ? Help me please , I think if I keep feeding my addiction the way I do now , I'll probably die within year or two .

Thank you .
@lapaja, the best way to get your answer is to contact the kratom vendors listed here and ask them. That way you will know the info is correct. I hope you find a way and are able to get the help from kratom that you seek. Good luck and good vibes to you on your journey.

If you need help, advice, or just need to talk, we are here for you. I may not know the answer, but I know how to find someone who does. Lots of knowledge here and good folks.

Kratom can help with pain and withdrawal so I think it's a good thing to keep on hand if you are someone who needs an emergency kit.

In my experience the vendors are very helpful in prescribing the correct strains for your needs. They can also guide you with the proper amount to start with so you don't end up puking.

Kratom can help with pain and withdrawal so I think it's a good thing to keep on hand if you are someone who needs an emergency kit.

In my experience the vendors are very helpful in prescribing the correct strains for your needs. They can also guide you with the proper amount to start with so you don't end up puking.
I always keep some on hand, it's a worthy substitute for the lil blue pill ;)

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back