Kratom Discussion

On a different subject, has anyone had experience of mixing kratom with opiates? I've had some unusual, mixed responses to this. I understand that kratom should be used to replace opiate use, but this is too much for me and I use it to reduce DHC use. I usually take DHC first, half an hour later I take a small dose of kratom to make both last longer and to reduce DHC use. But often it can make me agitated and sometimes a bit grumpy, it's a very odd sensation. Other times it works really well. My usual dose of DHC alone is nearly 300mg, with Kratom around 12 gr, but with this regime of 120mg DHC and only 3-4 grams of kratom, it can sometimes make me restless.

Anyone else have any other experiences...?

I noticed Dayak is not listed as an "approved" vendor.  Is anyone still ordering from them and is there any reason they aren't listed as approved?  PM me if needed. THX! 

What exactly are the effects of Kratom?
just read the Kratom forums, you will find all your answers there..about effects, how to use it and what different stains do for each person..

myself i use it for pain, and sometimes it makes me feel warm and fuzzy..but not all the time, 

different strains do different things...so you really do just have to read up on it here...:)

google works too /default_smile.png

gl

I still can't get the dosage right 
Subaru, I am walking out of the door for work but will get back to your questions this afternoon. I understand beings confused with all of the vendor names etc.  It does kind of take some trial and erro but I will give you some generalities and post a couple of links that will hopefully help you.  Stay tuned.... 

PS--- what have you tried and are you using a reputable vendor?? 

Last edited by a moderator:
I been ordering for a few months and I noticed people have different names for things too, which gets me mega confused..

so i usually stay with red and white but i really dont want to just do that, i know im missing out doing that /default_sad.png

I did some reading about kratom and its effects and the strains. I was still confused afterwards. I guess I will just pick some that beginners tend to use or go for. 

My god it truly tastes awful, I struggled getting it down!  I'm new to it so tried all different ways suggested but as of now I've not felt any effect!

I used kratom every few months to taper from tramp for two years.  A HUGE thing for me was kratom stopped twitching/muscle spasms/RLS and that was an IMMENSE relief for me.  

I get the chills just thinking about that. Yick!
Hey,

ive been add to tramp for 8years & it's those legs that kept me taking it, awful awful at night.  

Ive got some Kraytom but not feeling it yet, I'll keep trying.

S

?

My god it truly tastes awful, I struggled getting it down!  I'm new to it so tried all different ways suggested but as of now I've not felt any effect!

I used kratom every few months to taper from tramp for two years.  A HUGE thing for me was kratom stopped twitching/muscle spasms/RLS and that was an IMMENSE relief for me.  

I get the chills just thinking about that. Yick!
Hey,

ive been add to tramp for 8years & it's those legs that kept me taking it, awful awful at night.  

Ive got some Kraytom but not feeling it yet, I'll keep trying.

S

?
What starin have you got? And how much of it did you use?

The toss and wash method is the best although it still can taste URRGHHH.

Try it in a dessert such as yogurt?

Bliss.....

If you mean remailer than yes, that sounds like your answer.  

If you ever run across one that ships to tennessee, indiana...bla bla bla.......let us know.  We certainly have not been able to find one.
Yep, I'm in a red flag state too (KY).  Got turned down by "Jim" from Starlite so I probably will have some issues finding this one, too.

If you ever run across one that ships to tennessee, indiana...bla bla bla.......let us know.  We certainly have not been able to find one.
Yep, I'm in a red flag state too (KY).  Got turned down by "Jim" from Starlite so I probably will have some issues finding this one, too.
I can't do IN but might be able to help. I a very good at getting you a strain that works if you sit down and answer a few email questions I'll match you right up to your perfect Kratom. I am the Kratom Match Maker (or at least play one on the internet but I have my own site so I must be kinda serious...right?)

I can't do IN but might be able to help. I a very good at getting you a strain that works if you sit down and answer a few email questions I'll match you right up to your perfect Kratom. I am the Kratom Match Maker (or at least play one on the internet but I have my own site so I must be kinda serious...right?)
Sounds good.  I've read a lot of posts about the Kratom, and I'm curious to try it, but I think I would want a capsule if that is available.  I have also read that some of the strains provide energy (don't want that--already on script meds for that), but I am interested in the muscle relaxing, pain relieving, and sedating effects.  PM me (I'm not sure how that works, but I'm sure I'll figure it out).  Thanks!  Leigh Anne.

kratom can go either way with me! I've had it give me energy, I've had it make me tired. I think a big part of it is psychological 

Yeah, the reds have a nice smell......i wish the taste was as nice.  Honestly though, i can toss n wash and i dont mind.  It is not as bad as kava kava that is for sure!   Lol!
Ugh, Kava is repulsive. Sad because its a very effective ethno for some but I just can't do it.

kratom can go either way with me! I've had it give me energy, I've had it make me tired. I think a big part of it is psychological 
Vein color and origin of growth play a huge role as well. I am just talking to some locals and they explain the rainy season and the alkaloid levels.

The toss and wash method is the best although it still can taste URRGHHH.

Try it in a dessert such as yogurt?

Bliss.....
You get used to it quick when you know what's coming, if it's good anyway....very true

I can take the urgh taste as I find it much better than the wds from other opi@tes meds as I'm sure many know they can be EXTREMELY unpleasant!.

Well more unpleasant than the many symptoms of wds that's for sure!!!!!.

As for the dosing it's a case of starting at a smallish amount and figuring it out from there,that and of course the quality of the kr@tom will help with the dosing issues...

Peace 

Bliss....

After a little over a week, I have to say this has been a great discovery for me.
I start the day with my "Maeng Da."  A very nice escalation in mood and focus.  If needed, I may do another teaspoon at lunch.  In the evening I take a teaspoon of a "red vein Thai."  Again, a very nice relaxation kicks in and I'm good for the night.  I have not missed any of my other medicinal products since beginning.
Thanks to DBG for turning me onto this.  As long as I continue on a good path, I will continue to partake.

Has anyone experienced "Kratom Tongue" with the wash and toss approach?  I've used Kratom off/on for about a year and if I take it for more than a few days in a row my tongue turns black. ?.  I brush my tongue but it barely removes the residue, although some greenish tinged spit shows up in the sink.  I've also tried mouthwash, lozenges, drinking a full glass of water with each 1tsp scoop - and literally the only thing that helps is abstinence.  It takes two-three weeks before my tongue is pink again.  While unsightly, it doesn't have an odor or a textured feel - it's just gross to look at!   If anyone can advise on kratom tongue, and remedies to remove the unsightly discoloration, my dental hygienist would like to thank you!  ?

Thanks!!  Bloom ?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back