Opiate Use

Haven't posted in awhile, been really really busy, so I am going thru w/d's right now and I feel crappy! Can't fill my script til the 12th, although I should be able to get some on the tenth. Hubby found last package I had delivered and flipped a tit, so I gotta lay low on that for awhile. The time passes so freaking slowly! I have chronic back pain, and I know (as we all do when we are) taking too many. After hubby found order I started backing off a bit because I knew I was going to run out! Gotta try and function at our first bball game of the season, I thought I might try the lopes. Any advice on how many I should take?

Hey Lexi long time. I do not much knowledge about Opies but maybe there is some more info somewhere on the boards. I suspect your Lopes are OTC.

We'll hang in there and like I said there should be others here who will be able to give some more useful advice.

Flipped a tit huh. I can't wait to use that one. Wait is it for a dude or chick to say?

Don't think it matters HB /default_smile.png I maybe misunderstood what lopes are? For diarrhea right?

Don't think it matters HB /default_smile.png I maybe misunderstood what lopes are? For diarrhea right?
Loperimide same as immodium, an opiode that doest cross blood brain barrier. Take some tagamet, like 2 pilss, then 30-40 mins later take 24-32mg of lop (12-16 pills). Give it about to two hours and if still feel like shit, dose another 5 to 10 pills. WDs will go away but youll feel a little spacey and maybe not poop for a week. Good luck.

Sorry for my inaccurate info. Next time, I'll pipe in when I have reliable advice.

Thanks two, made it thru the ballgame ok. I might not poop for a week anyway! sorry TMI One thing I have noticed my pupils haven't been this big in months! . I have some special cookies that are really taking the edge off, I also have @t1v@n that helps me too. I only use a small dose of those at night to sleep, but I have plenty extra to get me thru a couple of days. The freezing and sweating could be WD could be premenopausal! Sometimes it's hard to tell the difference!

Lexi, interesting about the larger pupils...It's great that you are minimizing bennnn zhoh type items for when they are most needed.  interestingly, I've been out of sewmahhh for a few days and am just now realizing how much I was accustomed to having the high drou and s mixed together - without sewm*h the hydraux seems so much less noticeable and I'm taking 10mgs per day more than I did before.  Ick, but hopefully situation will change in three days...anyways, I had some val*&m around and took just 2.5mgs and was totally exhausted, it even ruined the 7.5 H that I had just taken.  Tried it a couple days later and same thing.  strange how now I don't enjoy it at all.  Good luck Lexi hang in there, keep s posted. 

Hi Trudy thanks for the encouragement! Been doing pretty good, but I detail cars, and now that the weather has gotten nice here I am booked all week. Called my dr hoping she will give me an early fill. (I detailed her vehicle, so she knows I am not lying!) God it sucks, because I feel like a begging addict. But detailing is a lot of work, and I will be flat miserable this week. Today tho I havent done too much and I am feeling pretty good. Let's hope my dr has a heart (she does) and let's it go thru! Later kids! :)

I use almost everyday but I have been trying to take one or two day off a week but on those days I am unable to do anything, I just watch movies and sit on the couch. I wonder sometimes if I will ever be able to quit. I think there are plenty of people who use everyday.

So many heavy and tragic story's here... I take opiates recriationally, once or twice a month. I have a deep respect for it's potential to addict and destroy.

jimmy's turn said:
There's no real benefit from skipping the odd day here and there other than saving saving some meds. If that's your aim then fair enough. If you're trying to stop you'd be better off starting to taper. That has worked for me on more than one occasion and is far easier to handle than cold turkey. Skipping a day all together just brings pain and discomfort.
Taper, Taper, Taper. If not, you'll fail. Not to mention the discomfort.:wacko:

I quit (mostly) cold turkey on 12/24. I flushed about 18 Roxies down the toilet in a dramatic flourish with a speech about reclaiming my life. (If anyone wanrs to be annoyed about wasting perfectly good meds, don't; if I hadn't of flushed them, I would have used them).

I was so very lucky that my wd symptoms were semi-minor. Besides feeling freezing cold while simultaneously sweating, I felt little to no nausea. I did need the occasional loperamide for digestive help. The first couple of days, I felt like I was trodding my way through life in a thick, joyless fog, exhausted and groggy. I experienced every emotion under the sun in a random, rapid fire pattern, mostly twinged with panic which made me pace the house like a crazy man. The coffee didn't help with that. Nor did it help with the irregular heartbeat I would occasionally feel. But then it seemed to subside after a few days and some good interactions with friends (and wine) and good sleep (and ambien). The part I feared the most and which triggered most of my panic attacks (retuning home where I always used) eventually seemed manageable and it was. I've now poured my energy into other activities (reading, writing, films, working out) and creating other positive events in my life that I truly look forward to doing. I still get the urges sometimes, but they are pretty manageable especially given the money saved, the current SY quality issues etc.

Anyway, here's hoping I make it. And all the best, good luck to all of you, too.

I quit (mostly) cold turkey on 12/24. I flushed about 18 Roxies down the toilet in a dramatic flourish with a speech about reclaiming my life. (If anyone wanrs to be annoyed about wasting perfectly good meds, don't; if I hadn't of flushed them, I would have used them).

I was so very lucky that my wd symptoms were semi-minor. Besides feeling freezing cold while simultaneously sweating, I felt little to no nausea. I did need the occasional loperamide for digestive help. The first couple of days, I felt like I was trodding my way through life in a thick, joyless fog, exhausted and groggy. I experienced every emotion under the sun in a random, rapid fire pattern, mostly twinged with panic which made me pace the house like a crazy man. The coffee didn't help with that. Nor did it help with the irregular heartbeat I would occasionally feel. But then it seemed to subside after a few days and some good interactions with friends (and wine) and good sleep (and ambien). The part I feared the most and which triggered most of my panic attacks (retuning home where I always used) eventually seemed manageable and it was. I've now poured my energy into other activities (reading, writing, films, working out) and creating other positive events in my life that I truly look forward to doing. I still get the urges sometimes, but they are pretty manageable especially given the money saved, the current SY quality issues etc.

Anyway, here's hoping I make it. And all the best, good luck to all of you, too.
Good for you Jamiva, I wish you continued success!

So many heavy and tragic story's here... I take opiates recriationally, once or twice a month. I have a deep respect for it's potential to addict and destroy.
I did too, but I crept up to a daily basis over about 6 months, learned my lesson now though. I hope! Well done to you gyre, wise way of working.

Also, keep up the good work to those of you who are struggling/struggled through, the sense of control and contentment at least really does you wonders!

Last edited by a moderator:
So did we all. So did we all. Let's hope you fare better than the rest. However, there's always hope and peace afterwards. Good luck. We'll look out for you.

So did we all. So did we all. Let's hope you fare better than the rest. However, there's always hope and peace afterwards. Good luck. We'll look out for you.
I have reached my daily limit of likes of posts, and thus cannot "like" but may I say jamiva, a beautiful and well constructed piece of prose. I would like to "love" never mind "like" your post!

EDIT: Apologies for reaching the limit, but there have been so many great posts over last day or so.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back