Opiate Use

Hey wp, i SO get your peeve about judging shooting, plugging (does plugging mean up th butt?) and the like. For me though, i have "that line" that I wont cross but it is just for me. I would never judge anyone by how they need to live and what they need to live. Life is hard. I would, however, say something if someone I cared about was about to cross a line of theirs. So I guess I have a double standard. And it would not be because I was judging..but because I care. I have problems keeping my mouth shut sometimes..lol!

That being said, I took a couple oxys today..in the morning. How long do the time released ones last? I want my clear head back just for a few minutes.......

Hey wp, i SO get your peeve about judging shooting, plugging (does plugging mean up th butt?) and the like. For me though, i have "that line" that I wont cross but it is just for me. I would never judge anyone by how they need to live and what they need to live. Life is hard. I would, however, say something if someone I cared about was about to cross a line of theirs. So I guess I have a double standard. And it would not be because I was judging..but because I care. I have problems keeping my mouth shut sometimes..lol!

That being said, I took a couple oxys today..in the morning. How long do the time released ones last? I want my clear head back just for a few minutes.......
Time release? If you don't have any tolerance should be a nice long time.

I know what you mean. Caring isn't judging though so you just keep on oxy yapping girl♡

Supposedly 12 hours but it's more like 8. The "feeling" will come and go while your body processes it then dumps the next time release.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Yeah, I would've felt very undignified carrying it out. I don't think id see myself in the same way. I'll never say never though. I have broken all my own rules so far I don't trust myself to stick to any. Never thought I'd lie to my lovely husband and take his money while he is out working all hours. So ashamed about that

Last edited by a moderator:
Only you can draw the line Revenger!... I just hope you don't draw it after you've crossed it....

Luckily up to now, I have never crossed my own line.. I may have stretched it a little, but never broken it...

And have more faith in yourself! That's an order!! : )

~P~

Ha, yes, drawing the line after I crossed it sounds like something I'd end up doing. I'm surprised actually that so many people here are so together... I thought the whole nature of addiction was to go gradually downhill. It's a great example that you all set and I'm determined to get in control and use sensibly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone use opiates everyday? I know it's a taboo topic, but it's like once I get in the cycle I can't stop. I went from 15years clean to using everyday again. I have a serious medical issue, which gives me a free pass for pk's. I get them from pm dr. But always run out early. Am I alone in this?
I use them every day due to pain. I also use a fentanyl. Trans dermal patch that is a 100 mcg/HR every 3 days. If the pain is bad enough I can take up to 40 MG of oxycodone. I hate t Ok but till medical Marijuana becomes legal I have no choice.

That's the thing about addiction!

It's about euphoric ups and horrific downs!... I suppose it's about finding the equilibrium? Trying to stay on an even flow?...

Even though we all switch between highs and lows, it seems to be a bit more 'noticeable' for addicts?...

Plus, the nature of addiction is like yin and yang?...

You can't have the light without the dark... Otherwise you'll never appreciate or recognise either....

Ha, yes, drawing the line after I crossed it sounds like something I'd end up doing. I'm surprised actually that so many people here are so together... I thought the whole nature of addiction was to go gradually downhill. It's a great example that you all set and I'm determined to get in control and use sensibly Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That doesn't always have to be the case. Like the term "functioning alcoholic", I think many of us are functioning addicts. Doesn't necessarily mean that we've totally got our shit together.

I'll go to a lot of trouble to get my meds, but I pay the bills first. I'd like to go apeshit crazy and order everything I see but if I was broke, then I wouldn't really be able to enjoy it.

Good thing for my health that I'm not rich!

It's getting REAL in this thread. A lot of truth & good advice. I wish I had found this site a few years ago...for more than 1 reason.

I had 1 rule when it came to any type of drug: don't do it. I couldn't swallow pills well, gagged at the thought of liquid meds, & had a fear of needles. So no problem right??? Wrong! Phrenicz said it best: "can't have light without the dark...otherwise you'll never appreciate or recognize either"

Ignorance is bliss. Or is it? I experienced the light at age 27 thanks to an unrelenting boyfriend. Since I have seen lots of dark as well.

Set boundaries. Try not to cross them. But more importantly...stay true to yourself. If you feel like you are losing yourself don't be afraid to ask for help. It's not as scary as it sounds. ~j. xoxo

I start each month (or whenever Refill Day is!!) saying I will use "sensibly" but it really does not happen.  In all fairness, with my authentic pain issues, my script should probably be for about fifty percent more product than I receive. But, my usage is still more than that.  I spend too much $$ on "supplementing" (although, to some folks it wouldn't be a huge amount, in my situation, it really is not responsible) when there are other things that $ should go towards (stuff for kids, debts, etc).  What keeps me from going total out of control is two things 1) I will NOT go cold turkey, so if I start to run out, I am good at controlling myself to micro-mini doses for seven days rather than going 100% empty for six days) and 2) the thought of being "caught" or telling my family would mean I would never have the option to have a future "weekend session" or anything and that means I would be separated from my DOC forever, and I really, really, don't want that.  Psychological addiction in full force, true, but it actually keeps me out of physical addiction, which is the bright side of it.

Ha, yes, drawing the line after I crossed it sounds like something I'd end up doing. I'm surprised actually that so many people here are so together... I thought the whole nature of addiction was to go gradually downhill. It's a great example that you all set and I'm determined to get in control and use sensibly

Well today I came down with a bit of a chest cold. It may be a blessing in disguise. I tend to take a lot less opies when I'm just sitting around feeling cruddy anyway.

The oxy for me lasted about 8 hrs. I don't take them now unless the pain is really bad. My Percs work pretty good so I try & stick with them. I use to take them both & had developed such a tolerance it took more & more.

Oof! (That was the sound of me falling off the wagon) Made it to day 29 without 0pi@tes, b3nz0s, or sleeping pills. Just been using low dose tr@z@done and kratom. I have a pretty vicious flu and a fever of 103 which kicked off a migraine. My doc sent me home with perksies. I was doing so well!

Oh well, that wagon is so overrated! Now I've had a relapse of my cold/flu/bronchitis due to having to visit my in-laws for the holiday. Blech!

Oof! (That was the sound of me falling off the wagon) Made it to day 29 without 0pi@tes, b3nz0s, or sleeping pills. Just been using low dose tr@z@done and kratom. I have a pretty vicious flu and a fever of 103 which kicked off a migraine. My doc sent me home with perksies. I was doing so well!
At least you'll feel better now! Didn't you just have a high fever a short while ago? What is causing this? Did you get your flu shot? Do I sound like your mother?

It's just the flu but I got a migraine on top. I only got a few so it's back on the 'ol wagon tomorrow.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back