Report Scammers

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
A

Admin

If you receive pm.like this please push the report button so we can early remove scammers  from this board.

with thanks to the two  members who reported this member.

SURF67 

•  
  • Banned
  • member-blue.png
  • 45 posts

I came across some roxy 30mg if they are of any interest to you just hit me up by PM or try my email if you need it let me know. They would be sent domestic usa if that helps.

Last edited:
HOW MANY TIMES I NEED TO WARNING ALL MEMBERS TO PUSH THE REPORT BUTTON WHAT IS BELOW EVERY PM YOU RECEIVE IN CASE A SCAMMER SEND A PM LIKE THIS HERE BELOW

AGAIN SOME MEMBERS HAS LOST MONEY TO THIS SCAMMER

WHY YOU PEOPLE THINK ITS AGAIN THE RULES TO SEND EMAIL ADDRESSES AND OR TO ASKING FOR EMAIL ADDRESSES

BUT YEAH WHO READ THE RULES.

•  
fusionman  (IP: 75.46.70.89 )

• Advanced Member
  • photo-thumb-20921.jpg
  • Banned
  • advance-member.png
  • 177 posts

Sent: 22 October 2014 - 06:22 AM

Hey I saw you on the forum, you might have a little better luck emailing Leo directly, here is the address

team21medss@yahoo.com

Good luck!

Last edited:
fusionman  (IP: 75.46.73.242 )

• Advanced Member
  • photo-thumb-20921.jpg
  • Banned
  • advance-member.png
  • 177 posts

Sent: 05 December 2014 - 02:16 AM

I saw that you were having trouble with contacting 21 Medss. The contact name is Leo and he seems to respond more quickly if you email him directly. I didn't want to get in trouble and just respond to you on the forum, but if you still want to contact him, here it is: team21medss@yahoo.com

Good luck and much love,

• Advanced Member
  • photo-thumb-20921.jpg
  • Banned
  • advance-member.png
  • 177 posts

Sent: 22 October 2014 - 06:19 AM

Did you ever get through to Leo at 21-Medss? I saw you were having trouble on the forum. Here is the email address if you need it,
team21medss@yahoo.com

• Advanced Member
  • photo-thumb-20921.jpg
  • Banned
  • advance-member.png
  • 177 posts

Sent: 10 October 2014 - 07:21 AM

I order from Leo at 21-medss at least twice a week. I know he has been very busy, but you might get a faster response if you email him directly.
team21medss@yahoo.com

NOW UNDERSTAND THAT THIS PEOPLE NEVER WILL STOP, AFTER THEY ARE BANNED THEY WILL COME BACK REGISTERING WITH A PROXY SERVER.

ONLY IF MEMBERS ARE CLEVER ENOUGH TO REPORT DIRECT THESE SCAMMERS THE GAMES WILL STOP.

FOR THOSE MEMBERS THAT HAVE LOST MONEY SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS,  BUT ITS ALSO YOUR OWN FAULT.

Last edited:
NOW UNDERSTAND THAT THIS PEOPLE NEVER WILL STOP, AFTER THEY ARE BANNED THEY WILL COME BACK REGISTERING WITH A PROXY SERVER.

ONLY IF MEMBERS ARE CLEVER ENOUGH TO REPORT DIRECT THESE SCAMMERS THE GAMES WILL STOP.

FOR THOSE MEMBERS THAT HAVE LOST MONEY SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS,  BUT ITS ALSO YOUR OWN FAULT.
Amen Admin, preach on!

This was definitely two lessons. One on emails via pm and why it's important to do your own homework and read!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If only all new people will see this and learn why not to ask for emails via PM a lot of $ could be saved. Fusionman makes 177 posts here just to scam a few people out of a few hundred bucks! What a douchebag!
agreed /default_smile.png

Bummer. I liked him. He is the only one I know who says " much love" more than me.

Just another reason I why I posted what I did in the iamhealthrx thread. People always asking me for contact details. If I were a douchbag scum bucket like Jewy or someone out to make a few fast hundred bucks, it would be so easy to just give them a bogus email and take their money. Myself, I would never do it but a lot of people wouldn't think twice about scamming someone out of their hard earned money. Hope I wasn't too out of line with the post I made in the thread but damn it man,never give a thief an even break.

Scammers are scum bags. Taking money from us , when we are the one that need the help. Shameless pieces of shit , excuse my language. It's stressful enough finding a vendor , then they take your money???? Bunch of pricks. Just be very careful who you place orders with and do a lot of reading to make sure there ok. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I COME IN PEACE, I DIDENT BRING ARTILLERY. BUT I AM PLEADING WITH YOU WITH TEARS IN MY EYES: IF YOU FUCK WITH ME, "I'LL KILL YOU ALL!"

SBB-ACTUAL 

KILLING LONE-WOLF SCAMMERS SINCE DAY ONE

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you care to elaborate?
I mean when I initially registered and may have been suckered by a "nice" PM. False confidence if you will. Having looked around, it is pretty obvious to report solicitous PM's, but it's not immediately in your face.

Sorry, that doesn't read correctly. I didn't recieve a dodgy pm, but if I had, I may have been fooled. Apologies!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back