Sex Drugs And Rock & Roll - The Musician's Thread

one of the Dixie chicks
Oh hell no! (sorry Dixie Chicks fans). It's actually Martina McBride. So, her signature is the one on the right side of the guitar. Now, who can guess the owner of the signature in the middle?

Oh great.  Fancy ears is going to start a flame war with an old woman...here we go...
actually Im gonna send you a drunken PM saying Im sorry......................THEN im gonna start a flame war, you got that! I don't give a shit if youre a senior citizen, captain insano shows no mercy!

actually Im gonna send you a drunken PM saying Im sorry......................THEN im gonna start a flame war, you got that! I don't give a shit if youre a senior citizen, captain insano shows no mercy!
Well, alright, I will go clear out my PM's then.  I look forward to your correspondence, sir fancy ears.   /default_ph34r.png

And a little fun fact about Chesney and the Wookie. I'm exactly 5 hours older than him. LOL.
That is a FANCY, FUN fact!  Do you share the same birthday or do the hours hop over the midnight line?

I saw him before he hit it big time he was touring with JMM.  I believe that I was in hs at the time - it is funny to see how small his show was then and about five or six years later, he was filling amphitheaters and was the entertainer of the year, year after year! 

Well, alright, I will go clear out my PM's then.  I look forward to your correspondence, sir fancy ears.   /default_ph34r.png
meh, Im not in the mood anymore. plus youre too cool and would be no match for my flames

edit: I meant my flames would be no match for your coolness /default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a FANCY, FUN fact! Do you share the same birthday or do the hours hop over the midnight line?

I saw him before he hit it big time he was touring with JMM. I believe that I was in hs at the time - it is funny to see how small his show was then and about five or six years later, he was filling amphitheaters and was the entertainer of the year, year after year!
We share the same birthday. I was born around 10:00 am, and he arrived a little past 3:00 PM. He and Martina were signed by Sony the same year, and she introduced me to him when they were doing the state fair free stage circuit that summer.

And since no one noticed, I'll state for the record that I gave him grief for writing the "Love Ya" inscription above his signature. Told him that wasn't bromantic at all! LOL

We share the same birthday. I was born around 10:00 am, and he arrived a little past 3:00 PM. He and Martina were signed by Sony the same year, and she introduced me to him when they were doing the state fair free stage circuit that summer.

And since no one noticed, I'll state for the record that I gave him grief for writing the "Love Ya" inscription above his signature. Told him that wasn't bromantic at all! LOL
Aaww, cmon BrokeBack, I'll show you mine if you sho.. The Axe Thread, I mean.  " 'pon my word guv."  Um BTW I have never heard of WAL.  Alembic? Okay...  Wal?  I will be looking that up.

Aaww, cmon BrokeBack, I'll show you mine if you sho.. The Axe Thread, I mean.  " 'pon my word guv."  Um BTW I have never heard of WAL.  Alembic? Okay...  Wal?  I will be looking that up.
Yessir. British made, and as I think someone mentioned, Paul McCartney was the first major artist to help gain them global attention back in the late 80's. He cut "Flowers in the Dirt" with a beech MKII similar to mine.

http://www.walbasses.co.uk/

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back