Shouldve donated sooner!

kyle4434

Ive been a member since 2013 but use different boards.. this is now my sole go to board (since donating).

Mad at myself for not donating sooner. I thought the btc was too difficult but actually only took 15 min using paxful. Definitely worth the donation and if it keeps this place alive its definitely worth donating more!!

Thanks yall!!! 

Kyle4434

@Kyle4434 I am happy to see your review on the donation. I am not sure why setting it up scares me! 

I do have cash app (used to be squarecash) which allows me to send bitcoins bit not sure if it works with what 2earls has posted. 

Thanks for posting! 

@Kyle4434 I am happy to see your review on the donation. I am not sure why setting it up scares me! 

I do have cash app (used to be squarecash) which allows me to send bitcoins bit not sure if it works with what 2earls has posted. 

Thanks for posting! 
I used coinbase for the wallet and paxful for the btc exchange... just made sure to choose a trader or seller of btc thats instant and requires least ID or verification steps (just my choice for quickness sake). Then just took a pic with phone w todays date and a little sentence he asked for (to make sure i wasnt a bot im guessing) attached the pic in same chat window and bing bam 15 min total btc transferred. 

Sincerely,

Someone who used to think BTC was the most impossible complex time consuming frustrating hassle on planet earth. 

It really wasnt.. 15 min total!!! Once you do it ull be like "what was my problem its so easy!!"

@alixjones2018 

If you dont mind.. What do you mean by scared to set up? For me it was more of doubt and frustration listening to other members donation complaints about 3 week waiting times (not my experience but id hear it and give up) try another site.. get nowhere.. try another one of the hundreds of BTC sites, get frustrated and id just think "eff all this, ill just use the IOP section" or go elsewhere.

And then spent 6 months in this cycle trying to set up bitcoin with a new btc site then a hiccup or two, then try a different board, bleh then another BTC site.. get overwhelmed, give up try other boards and the cycle went like that for 6 months. ;)

After 6 months and finally getting VIP status on another site wasnt all too impressed by lack of activity etc.. various reasons not trying to slam other boards just kept reading sponsored members on here praising the knowledge available. 

So anwhooz.... its just a matter of finding an easily navigateable BTC wallet and provider.

If you need help with the process AlixJones2018 you can PM me although if ur as computer illiterate as I.. use coinbase as that is straightforward as it gets. Just want to pay it forward as the sponsor section is priceless and has helped me so much in such little time. And if i had known the value up front id of donated more!! And will :)

Im glad this board doesnt but... they could charge a couple hundred for the wealth of info up front but glad its a small donation and then let ppl see and realize how important it is to keep this place going. Providing us with reports experiences and knowledge. 

So grateful to this board. This post already long so Ill just say thank you DBG!!

@alixjones2018 

If you dont mind.. What do you mean by scared to set up? For me it was more of doubt and frustration listening to other members donation complaints about 3 week waiting times (not my experience but id hear it and give up) try another site.. get nowhere.. try another one of the hundreds of BTC sites, get frustrated and id just think "eff all this, ill just use the IOP section" or go elsewhere.

And then spent 6 months in this cycle trying to set up bitcoin with a new btc site then a hiccup or two, then try a different board, bleh then another BTC site.. get overwhelmed, give up try other boards and the cycle went like that for 6 months. ;)

After 6 months and finally getting VIP status on another site wasnt all too impressed by lack of activity etc.. various reasons not trying to slam other boards just kept reading sponsored members on here praising the knowledge available. 

So anwhooz.... its just a matter of finding an easily navigateable BTC wallet and provider.

If you need help with the process AlixJones2018 you can PM me although if ur as computer illiterate as I.. use coinbase as that is straightforward as it gets. Just want to pay it forward as the sponsor section is priceless and has helped me so much in such little time. And if i had known the value up front id of donated more!! And will :)

Im glad this board doesnt but... they could charge a couple hundred for the wealth of info up front but glad its a small donation and then let ppl see and realize how important it is to keep this place going. Providing us with reports experiences and knowledge. 

So grateful to this board. This post already long so Ill just say thank you DBG!!

Ive been a member since 2013 but use different boards.. this is now my sole go to board (since donating).

Mad at myself for not donating sooner. I thought the btc was too difficult but actually only took 15 min using paxful. Definitely worth the donation and if it keeps this place alive its definitely worth donating more!!

Thanks yall!!! 

Thank you Kyle4434! So my fear is that somehow I don't do something correctly and I will wake up to find out I have used all of my money accidentally.  I guess it's because I don't understand the whole conversion thing. And the wallet. And how I don't make a mistake to lose money?? 

I need another SY vendor which why I really need to take the jump! 

If I dont understand something I have a hard time using it. 

Does that make sense? 

I was a donating member prior to moving away from Paypal. BTC just seemed like a real pain in the arse! I finally broke down and joined the BTC society this week. After much research I found it more secure and easier to understand using a Ledger Nano S. Think of it as a wallet in form of a USB stick that connects to a virtual bank. 

I did search donation thread but can't seem to narrow down the exact wallet /person maybe I'm just an idiot 

I did search donation thread but can't seem to narrow down the exact wallet /person maybe I'm just an idiot 
It took me two years to cave in and do the "Bitcoin" thing. Go do the welcome section and look through the Welcome thread and then Introduction thread. There are sticky notes pinned. Or you can just send the money to me :)

It took me two years to cave in and do the "Bitcoin" thing. Go do the welcome section and look through the Welcome thread and then Introduction thread. There are sticky notes pinned. Or you can just send the money to me :)
Hey I'm just a guy trying to throw money away 

I am a new member, though I was YEARS ago donated through PapPal.

I really want to donate but the wallet thing is messing me up. 

So I too am an idiot when it comes to BTC. 

I am a new member, though I was YEARS ago donated through PapPal.

I really want to donate but the wallet thing is messing me up. 

So I too am an idiot when it comes to BTC. 
You are seriously missing out if you don't donate; not to mention the fact the dedication of Mods/Admin keeping us and the whole board as safe as is practicable here.

I too thought Bitcoin was beyond my capabilities, but if you put a little time into reading a little about the various processes, it becomes very straight forward.

The process of watching my transfer slowly moving from coinbase to my own wallet was scary the first time, but after that and then sending my donation onwards here; well I can only say the pace at which my status was upgraded was superb - as is the extra information I can now access.

Last edited by a moderator:
@harmony  Thank you for saying that! 

I think that it is about time I tame the beast that is bitcoin LOL. Seriously though, it will take me a lot of reading but I want to learn so I am going to do it. Besides everyone says that they are shocked that it was easy. 

So you download the wallet of your choice. Then trade. That goes into the wallet. Then you take your wallet and donate to the forum. Something like that? I am not asking anyone to answer the question or in answer in detail but just tell me if I have got the jist of the thing.

@harmony  Thank you for saying that! 

So you download the wallet of your choice. Then trade. That goes into the wallet. Then you take your wallet and donate to the forum. Something like that? I am not asking anyone to answer the question or in answer in detail but just tell me if I have got the jist of the thing.

Yes, you are basically on just the right line/s in your summary.

Whilst coinbase can have horrible charges, it's not a bad place for your first trial at least; I suggest something like:

1] You need to set up an account somewhere to buy - CB (as above) is most simple and the modest cost of a sub here won't need to much personal info (at least not in Europe) I cannot speak for the USA.

2] Dowload the wallet of choice (I use Electrum) - then copy and paste the pass to word pad, print that out, then destroy (or write down pass manually)

3) a) Buy needed $ from CB (allow couple of bucks for costs to be safe, which will put them in $wallet. b) Buy your bitcoins using those funds.  c) Transfer all those to Electrum wallet using that wallet ID (which you can C&P from wallet right into CB recipient box). d) Once the Electrum wallet light goes green, send those funds to DBG given address.

Edit - just to add you can/will find better exchange rates (for vendors - for example) as your confidence grows.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is so kind of you!

I read a lot today. I think I have a plan. I cannot use Electrum. I can use Blockchain. After what I have read about Coinbase, I am going to stay away from that and go with Paxful. I will keep reading, before I try it.

Thank you for your support 😀

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back