TESTED: Vic10 and Perk10 positive with f£nT

Alejo

OPAL SPONSOR
Pease beware of these pills circulating. I was sold these as perk10 and vic10. They’re  Tested same day and both came up F€nt positive, I even ran 2 tests on purples, I used strips from “dance safe”; as you can see in the close up the letter looks like an “E” on the fake purple and official Logo or symbol is more like a “G” on perk (not showed)  The Viking looks identical to the genuine pharma product. Please before ingesting assume nothing, I hope it helps.

A88F4E08-90AA-4580-88ED-98F9A37DC2B3.jpeg

9488E5E1-6010-4F50-A24F-583768962599.jpeg

DC123CC9-DB8A-4E68-B4AB-9235EE949A59.jpeg

We can’t trust the look anymore; people is finding the way to replicate. I wasn’t familiar with the brand until I got them, then I noticed the logo was very different to a legit one. Secondly, after dropping half of tab in 2 spoons of water, the pill disolved in 30 seconds literally without the need to stir up. lastly, there was a ton of pigment residue in glass. 
white one reacted fine at the beginning on consistency (I just to do CWE back in the day) ended up chalky and inconsistent after being dissolved. 
I hope this help other members. Please test before ingesting. 
Comments are always welcome! 

We can’t trust the look anymore; people is finding the way to replicate. I wasn’t familiar with the brand until I got them, then I noticed the logo was very different to a legit one. Secondly, after dropping half of tab in 2 spoons of water, the pill disolved in 30 seconds literally without the need to stir up. lastly, there was a ton of pigment residue in glass. 
white one reacted fine at the beginning on consistency (I just to do CWE back in the day) ended up chalky and inconsistent after being dissolved. 
I hope this help other members. Please test before ingesting. 
Comments are always welcome! 

@Alejo I appreciate the heads up I just got some purple perkolators.

Does this stamp look legit? Can provide more pictures. I have 3 different acid tests I use, but due to APAP content can't be relied on. (although the tests gave me some pause and red flags)

Waiting for fent test strips now.

n5wxaJL.jpg

I'm not sure what the stamp is supposed to be. I am not familiar with this type of perk.  @Roxyanne Thoughts?

Let me know if you need more pictures.

Symbol looks legit.even color but I won’t trust it till test. Drugsd@t@.org has pictures and have tested all kinds of pills, they provide the results from lab, there’s images to compare from. 
please test, better safe than sorry. 

Yea 10/325 are only able to be tested via strip. I forgot about that before I got them in. Strips arrive in a day or two.

I'm hearing the ones I posted look legit. Multiple users have said the stamp and mottled color is actually accurate.

Will post strip result Monday anyway for closure on this.

Well I was out of strips but did test and they cane up color they should have but something not right. Damn I hate this. I’m not saying anything to vendor until other magazines arrive. It was big order too.

Thanks to everyone having the guts to post pics and results.  You have no idea how helpful this is or might be.

For the members waiting for the outcome of my test, the purple perkies I got are not fakes. I really took my time and tried them over the past couple days because of my high tolerance I wanted to be positive they are OK.

Of course this doesn't prove that there couldn't be fakes out there. It only means that everyone who bought them recently shouldn't make any assumption. That's why it took me so long, I started with 1/2 then one, and then 2 which would be the ideal dose for me. (I know that probably sounds like a lot, but what can I say?). If you are worried about the possibility of something being other than what it's supposed to be its not prudent to pop 2 and hope for the best. 

Plus I'm not one to taste, crumble, dilute, or inspect with a microscope. If you have a reliable test great, if not I think it's easy to create too much anxiety. Being oxy dependant if I feel normal on them then I know they are legit.

For the members waiting for the outcome of my test, the purple perkies I got are not fakes. I really took my time and tried them over the past couple days because of my high tolerance I wanted to be positive they are OK.

Of course this doesn't prove that there couldn't be fakes out there. It only means that everyone who bought them recently shouldn't make any assumption. That's why it took me so long, I started with 1/2 then one, and then 2 which would be the ideal dose for me. (I know that probably sounds like a lot, but what can I say?). If you are worried about the possibility of something being other than what it's supposed to be its not prudent to pop 2 and hope for the best. 

Plus I'm not one to taste, crumble, dilute, or inspect with a microscope. If you have a reliable test great, if not I think it's easy to create too much anxiety. Being oxy dependant if I feel normal on them then I know they are legit.
Thank you for the legit review!!

Anyone had experience with the new but old En@@@0 2.0 ? Not looking good. Just curious. They are back out and several should have by know. Still waiting on strips color was right on r though a little darker. Weak weak weak and cause upset stomach. Which is never right. 

Is anyone still getting fake end0 20s? Or can anyone report a recent order where they were legit? These are the ones I usually order and I'm reading that in the last several weeks it looks like some people have been getting fakes and now I'm nervous because I just placed my usual order of them. So far I have not received any bad batches (knock on wood), but now I'm nervous. It's not like this particular brand would be difficult to imitate since it has absolutely no markings. 🙄 

Is anyone still getting fake end0 20s? Or can anyone report a recent order where they were legit? These are the ones I usually order and I'm reading that in the last several weeks it looks like some people have been getting fakes and now I'm nervous because I just placed my usual order of them. So far I have not received any bad batches (knock on wood), but now I'm nervous. It's not like this particular brand would be difficult to imitate since it has absolutely no markings. 🙄 
I had a recent batch of 20s that seemed weak but:

1) my tolerance may have been higher than I expected
2) I didn't have fent strips handy to test with

So, it's difficult to know. Even when I was getting end0 40s in blisters a long while back they seemed significantly weaker than domestic 40s and they definitely were not presses/fakes. I think I will stay away from end0 in general for now. They are expensive and have a good chance of not being legit at all. I'm going to order some fent strips to test some of the remaining but it will be a while until they get here. 

Thanks for the insight Jeff. I also ordered some test strips today. I have never really needed them, but with all the fakes floating around I suppose it's better to be safe. 

I read some members call it “paranoia”... I call it safety, even small amounts of f£nt gives you a decent chance to OD so I wouldn’t risk it. I also read trying little by little or micro-dosing (half tab, then a whole,etc) as test is not the greatest way to do it,  all it takes is a hot spot and bye bye....fake and pressed don’t get mix evenly. 
Please test the magazines before reading, I have never experienced an OD but I’ve seen it first hand and sh1t is not fun. We are all in the same boat so, nice decision getting those strips 👍

Good luck! 🍀 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back