TESTED: Vic10 and Perk10 positive with f£nT

@bikejumpr20 sounds like the exact response I got from Dan a long long time ago. I was like fine... I don't want to do business with people who send me fake product anyway. 🙄

Thanks so for sharing and stay safe. For the people asking about the f£nt test strips; I personally ordered from Dance Safe and Bunk Police, they offer free shipping but I remember there was an option to upgrade and expedite shipping. 
if something looks suspicious or even if your source is reliable I would advice to test, we never know what’s inside those pages and a member said it already; the make them look every day closer to real deal and it’s getting harder to detect them visually. 
Good luck! 

@bikejumpr20 Well that's just funny. Yep he told me the exact same thing after selling me some fake purples. He refunded me but just went off the rails (never contact me again, etc). Mind you, this was after like a year of doing business with him so I was very surprised at his reaction. But I've since moved on. This was before the fent fear days, but now I test them all with strips from bunkpolice. 

pretty much why i dont mess with opiates anymore. i live near baltimore and everything cut or straight fentanyl. you couldn't pay me to touch the crap they got down there. sucks to hear its so prevalent in pills now also

Last edited:
Tested 3 v!c$

left -  m3 5 7

mid - wat$on

right - g3 0 7

Middle one is clear as day. The other two, since the second line is present even tho it’s dim, it’s a negative? What you guys think 

079C1984-B3CB-45E4-B3FE-D3EFCA1C90CE.jpeg

Center: positive presence

the other 2 with 2 lines are clean of the substance or negative.

image.jpeg
Thank you for sharing ! 

Last edited by a moderator:
@AlejoI thought it’s 2 lines = negative for f€ (Left and right tests)

1 line = positive for f€ ( center ) ?

You’re right; 2 lines is negative

One line is positive.

I edited my post because I got mixed up while uploading the picture, please reload page to see the corrected info. 

@Alsufi What a disappointment...I perfectly know the feeling. About the w@+sons; were they yellow or whites in color? Thx

@Alejowhite, and yeah no kidding..but oh well now I know.. better to wait 2-3 weeks for legit than fake press

Just to give an update.. I ordered the test strips and they tested positive.  So now I know why daniel willingly refunded me but also confused as to why he said never email him again lol its not my fault they're fake. Anyways thanks everyone for your input this saved me from eating fentanyl..

20210327_090147.jpg

@bikejumpr20 I am so happy you tested those! I got the same response from David "don't contact me again because you are a pain in the ass!" 

Yes, true. You tried to kill me, David. I tend to  be a tiny bit of a pain in the ass when that happens. 🤣😂🤣😂 At least I am an alive pain in the ass. 

Order from Tony or Vincent. Notice how neither of them have the crazy reviews?! Or the stupid excuses the SYs come up with. Plus I haven't ever seen either of them get a review about getting fent-laced shit. 

I have said it for at least a year now. It's getting more and more difficult for the SYs to get legit product.  Don't fool yourself. NONE of the SYs care if they kill you. 

Sorry guys, put this in the wrong thread. My bad.

Can somebody help me out here. I'm confused. According to the package the fyl strips came in, the top is negative and the bottom is invalid, correct? Everything I've read says one line is positive, yet the package indicates differently. I tested morphine from a very well liked and popular vendor...6 times with the 1 line result as pictured. I thought it means invalid based on the package. So very confused.1617060246615887738043230934730.jpg

The "invalid" option is if the single red line is on the bottom, not the top.  Bottom meaning side closest to the squiggly line part.  Usually that means you didnt let enough water travel up it to fully activate it.  So in your picture the top one is negative for fent and the bottom strip would be a positive. 

@DoomKitty is correct. The packaging is a little misleading. Mine came with instructions though that were pretty clear. 

The "invalid" option is if the single red line is on the bottom, not the top.  Bottom meaning side closest to the squiggly line part.  Usually that means you didnt let enough water travel up it to fully activate it.  So in your picture the top one is negative for fent and the bottom strip would be a positive. 
Can somebody help me out here. I'm confused. According to the package the fyl strips came in, the top is negative and the bottom is invalid, correct? Everything I've read says one line is positive, yet the package indicates differently. I tested morphine from a very well liked and popular vendor...6 times with the 1 line result as pictured. I thought it means invalid based on the package. So very confused.View attachment 4541
Ok. I get it now. Thanks. This is such a bummer. Definitely wasn't expecting this to happen. 

I have been there @wjazz and feel your pain. It's very disappointing. Who did you get these from? 

I have been there @wjazz and feel your pain. It's very disappointing. Who did you get these from? 
Unfortunately, Vincent. Didn't expect that. Really like dealing with him. His x bars are nice. Oh well. I'll see what he says, meanwhile, test it all, man.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back