TESTED: Vic10 and Perk10 positive with f£nT

@wjazz not sure how you feel about cashapp etc but I would contribute a few bucks to you. Maybe if we get even 10 of us giving 10 bucks that would help pad your loss. This is taking one for the team times 100. You lost one piece, plus you paid for the test. In my way of thinking you just made it easy for me to order again from Vin--I was waiting for you to post. Not that I won't continue to test-- hopefully my strips I use from a hospital lab will keep reading true. 

Message me if you have cashapp, zelle, etc.0 and I will send what I can. 

Thank you! 

@wjazz not sure how you feel about cashapp etc but I would contribute a few bucks to you. Maybe if we get even 10 of us giving 10 bucks that would help pad your loss. This is taking one for the team times 100. You lost one piece, plus you paid for the test. In my way of thinking you just made it easy for me to order again from Vin--I was waiting for you to post. Not that I won't continue to test-- hopefully my strips I use from a hospital lab will keep reading true. 

Message me if you have cashapp, zelle, etc.0 and I will send what I can. 

Thank you! 
How very kind of you to make such a gesture. That's not necessary though, but I truly appreciate the offer. I'm pleased that you were able to benefit from this, and that's payment enough for me. I'm glad to have helped. I've contacted Dancesafe & BunkPolice to see if they might have some info regarding their strips & false positives. Had I not sent a sample to the lab, I would have simply thrown them out. The thought sickens me... Lol. Hopefully there's an explanation as to why so many test strips (easily a dozen between dance & bunk) produced a false positive. Stay safe!

I'm sending an email to Dancesafe & BunkPolice to see if they've come across this before. Maybe there's an explanation as to why they kept giving a false positive.
A few of you had asked me to let you know the response from DanceSafe concerning the false positives some of us have received with the one particular item.

Here is the response I received from Dancesafe ( I clearly edited a couple words because, well, they've been said enough already)

-------

Thank you for your email. I am cc'ing my executive director in this email as well as a representative of the manufacturer of the strips, BTNX.

This is concerning to us, mostly because Sev----l is just mor----e, and we know for certain that mor----e does not test positive with the strips. There's nothing we can think of that would cause a pharmaceutically-produced Se---dol tablet to test positive.

There are a few things that come to mind here. The first is that sometimes super-concentrated liquids can produce false positives, but you would have really needed to make a mistake in the dilution. Did you follow the dilution protocols in our instructions for "drugs other than meth or MDMA?"

Second, are you absolutely sure you are reading the results correctly? A single red line only is positive. (Even a very slight pink second line indicates a negative result.)

If there happens to be something in pharmaceutical Sev----l tablets that causes false positives, we definitely want to know that. Your results should be replicable. We can do these tests ourselves but I wanted to ask you first if you are 100% sure you performed the tests correctly.

Please use reply-all to respond. Thank you.

Emanuel Sferios
DanceSafe.org - "Test before you ingest."
Reagent Drug Checking Kits, Fentanyl Test Strips

------------
So I think it's cool that they are aggressively looking into this. It's truly concerning because one has to wonder if this is an isolated incident, or have we trashed good mags in the past.. or even now, due to false positives? That being said, I think it's extremely important not to lose confidence in these test strips, and certainly never assume you have a false positive. In a follow-up email, I read that they may have to add Sev----l to their "false positive list". I didn't realize that there was such a list. I'll see if I can find out more about that. What's wild is that these executives are emailing each other back and forth by hitting "reply to all", so I keep getting included in their conversations that clearly aren't intended for me. It's interesting to say the least...😁

To the mods: I am so sorry that all of this ended up in the wrong thread. I had originally meant to post in the fent thread, but as with everything else in my life, I screwed that up too 😁

@wjazz Loving the follow-ups!  Def keep us posted with what they say (and any gossip you glean from their group chats :81_joy_cat: !!!)  I know lidocaine causes falsies.  Lots of coke will pop positive cuz of that.  Not sure of any others, tho ive heard of false positives before but never knew the reason and just figured it was a manufacturing issue or something.  Oh, actually now im remembering that 3-ho-pcp and/or 3-ho-pce both can pop positive for no reason.  Seems to be batch related as its never happened to me, but many many reports of falsies that were then lab tested and shown to have no fent.  Nothing is 100%, but i will def ALWAYS fent strip.  Def saved my life many times over.  Stay safe and keep us updated!

@wjazz  i don’t know if info belongs to thread either but one thing I’m sure is this info is GOLD and helpful, the follow up is awesome!  I’m definitely learning a lot, thanks for all members contributing, simply amazing! 

@bikejumpr20 I am so happy you tested those! I got the same response from David "don't contact me again because you are a pain in the ass!" 

Yes, true. You tried to kill me, David. I tend to  be a tiny bit of a pain in the ass when that happens. 🤣😂🤣😂 At least I am an alive pain in the ass. 

Order from Tony or Vincent. Notice how neither of them have the crazy reviews?! Or the stupid excuses the SYs come up with. Plus I haven't ever seen either of them get a review about getting fent-laced shit. 

I have said it for at least a year now. It's getting more and more difficult for the SYs to get legit product.  Don't fool yourself. NONE of the SYs care if they kill you. 
Alix-

i saw your post. Just received from Daniel and I asked him if it was going to be real or fëñt. He sent subox strips but simply didn’t send the 50 count of 80mg, which was 90% of the order. Now he has stopped responding, which Daniel never does. Any advice? If you have Tony or Vincent’s email I can also try them. Thank you!

-sqd

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back