TESTED: Vic10 and Perk10 positive with f£nT

@wjazz Sorry that happened and def let us know what he says.  Curious where you got your fent strips from.   Some places sell trash strips that always pop positive.  You can check them by testing aspirin or something benign. 

Sorry, so to be clear, you had xanax tested positive for fent? That's unusual. I "sortof" understood putting fent in painkillers since maybe it would trick people into thinking it was the real deal since technically speaking fent is a painkiller, but anxiety meds are a totally different thing. Vincent seems like a truly great vendor from what I've heard so hopefully he'll make it right. 

@wjazz Sorry that happened and def let us know what he says.  Curious where you got your fent strips from.   Some places sell trash strips that always pop positive.  You can check them by testing aspirin or something benign. 
Strips I bought from Dancesafe. They work perfectly on my prescription medication. I even ran one through wheel filters and then tested it. Every one tested, now 8 of them, are positive for fent. His b@rs are neg. 

Just received his response:

"Enclosed you will find a photo of the Sevredol pills by the brand of MundiPharama.
Therefore it is simply impossible that what you are claiming is true...,especially since NOBODY else reported this."

Let me be clear. My meds did not arrive in blisters or boxes, not that it would matter. So I don't get him with the picture thing. Listen. I don't know what else to say here. Every one I've tested so far (8) have come back positive. Is it a false positive? Maybe. These strips have not detected fent in my prescribed meds or his b@rs. So they seem to be working. I even suggested to him that maybe some inert filler is giving a false positive. I simply do not know. I ordered more strips from Dancesafe. I get them from them quickly...few days. Isn't there another way to test them? 

Guy's, I've really liked working with Vincent. He's a super cool guy. Fent aside, the tx was an amazing 10/10. 
In hand in less than 2 wks to US. Stealth was impressive. I've absolutely no reason to make a false claims. None. The bad part isn't the money. It's having to stare at a pile of these things that I've been eagerly anticipating. 

I don't think any other vendor has this brand. I haven't seen it. If someone from admin would like to test one of these, I'd be happy to forward one. I don't know of any testing facilities, where you can send stuff in to be identified, and then they post the results. I've read about them, but cannot recall who they are. 

Is there an alternate test available, other than strips? Any suggestions would really be appreciated...Thanks!

@wjazz False positives are possible, and he does sell actual fent so its also possible he just handle them without washing hands between and there's micro traces/dusting.  You can try using reagents to test, but because there are so many kinds of fentanyl its not as precise as the strips can be.  For instance, usually morphine will react a red/light purple to the Marquis reagent, whereas most types of fent react orange or grey/black.  And with mecke it will react a green/blue-green and fents will react brown or yellow.   Oh Froehde is a good one cuz most fents have no reaction and morphine should turn purple.  All of those reagents can be purchased from DanceSafe.  Again, reagents are not considered as precise because there are SO MANY kinds of fent and they all react differently. 

Last edited by a moderator:
@wjazz False positives are possible, and he does sell actual fent so its also possible he just handle them without washing hands between and there's micro traces/dusting.  You can try using reagents to test, but because there are so many kinds of fentanyl its not as precise as the strips can be.  For instance, usually morphine will react a red/light purple to the Marquis reagent, whereas most types of fent react orange or grey/black.  And with mecke it will react a green/blue-green and fents will react brown or yellow.   Oh Froehde is a good one cuz most fents have no reaction and morphine should turn purple.  All of those reagents can be purchased from DanceSafe.  Again, reagents are not considered as precise because there are SO MANY kinds of fent and they all react differently. 
Thanks. I've decided to spend the $150 and send one pill to drugsdatadotorg. I might as well, rather than having them just sit here & not knowing 100% for sure. I'll provide you guys with my control number prior to shipping. That way anyone can look up the results from that website. They'll take a pic of the pill I send and list what's in it, along with the control number.  I truly hope the strips are wrong. Thanks for the help. 

Definitely keep us posted. I have to agree with Doomkitty and i wonder if it's possible since he does actually sell fent as one of his products it may have sort of cross-contaminated and dusted onto your pills or something since they are handled in the same area and those strips I believe are really sensitive. I'd love to know what the actual test comes back with. 

I have been there @wjazz and feel your pain. It's very disappointing. Who did you get these from? 
Did he get the ones with fent from Vin? Wow! I’m surprised. If you don’t mind me asking, were these Ir or Er? Were they the 20’s, ock see’s Er he has?

@wanabe Yeah, he said he got them from Vin. I agree it's surprising. If I understand correctly it wasn't the ockseas at all. More fene I believe. Not my post though so I'll let the origin poster clarify. :)

Did he get the ones with fent from Vin? Wow! I’m surprised. If you don’t mind me asking, were these Ir or Er? Were they the 20’s, ock see’s Er he has?
20's. IR morf. Ordered new fent strips & should be here tomorrow. I'd really like to believe the strips were bad. I doubt it though. Got them from Dancesafe. Also sent one to a lab for analysis. It'll take up to 2 weeks for results though. 

Last edited by a moderator:
20's. IR morf. Ordered new fent strips & should be here tomorrow. I'd really like to believe the strips were bad. I doubt it though. Got them from Dancesafe. Also sent one to a lab for analysis. It'll take up to 2 weeks for results though. 
New test strips from BunkPolice are also indicating that these morfs are positive for f€nt. I don't believe it's cross contamination. These arrived mixed in with different mags that are testing negative for f€nt. I see only 2 other possibilities, an inert ingredient is giving this a false positive, or actual f€nt is in these mags. The lab analysis should clear this up. I was hoping it was bad strips. I'll update when labs are complete. Meanwhile, test your mags.

Is mundi a reliable pharmaceutical producer?  Fentanyl measures correctly isn’t the devil.  Just thinking of all hypothetical.

has anyone else tested anything from vin in the packaging or just loose?  This could go a long way regarding cross contamination theory and knowing where it occurred.

Soooo....

Lab results are in. The morfs contain 100% morf.  

https://drugsdata.org/view.php?id=10173 

Apparently, the f€nt strips from both companies were inaccurate. Go figure. The lab didn't even find a trace of f€nt. So, as far as this is concerned, Vins morfs are legit. This makes me a very happy camper. I guess the moral of this story is that if you are heavily invested in a product that tested positive with f€nt strips, it's worth the extra $150 to send it off to a lab for analysis, which, of course, is exactly what I did. 

I'm sending an email to Dancesafe & BunkPolice to see if they've come across this before. Maybe there's an explanation as to why they kept giving a false positive. 

So it is what it is. I believe I proceeded appropriately...I hope so, anyway. 

So guess what I'll be doing tonight? ...if you don't hear from me tomorrow, then I suppose the lab was wrong. 🙄

@wjazz not sure how you feel about cashapp etc but I would contribute a few bucks to you. Maybe if we get even 10 of us giving 10 bucks that would help pad your loss. This is taking one for the team times 100. You lost one piece, plus you paid for the test. In my way of thinking you just made it easy for me to order again from Vin--I was waiting for you to post. Not that I won't continue to test-- hopefully my strips I use from a hospital lab will keep reading true. 

Message me if you have cashapp, zelle, etc.0 and I will send what I can. 

Thank you! 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back