TESTED: Vic10 and Perk10 positive with f£nT

Hi 

I forgot my password and locked myself out for a spell . Back now :) in the mean time @Tyno I have had a round of 20 endo Exteded release from D .they are spot on . Actually took one 60 min ago and I am happy and moving around . Prior I was fussy with bad back pain from sleep 

The ER and IR look the same so I wonder if other vendors are sending on and thinking it’s the other . eR takes a bit to kick in 

Welcome back @Akup7ich! Thanks for your feedback. That gives me a bit of hope. Like I said all the ones I've received in the past have been spot on...but you know I think I'm scarred from the horrible experience with the purples. I used to order those monthly and they were great, my go-to if you will...then boom, one day they were junk. Still have no clue what was in them but it definitely made me feel bad. :) 

Last edited by a moderator:
Well...I too just ended up with what appears to be a bad batch of the end0s. I feared this would happen. I've reached out to the vendor to see if anything can be done. They feel very wrong. I took only a 4th and feel sleepy, uncoordinated, and just really weird. Not at all what I should be experiencing. Very disappointed. 

Just an update. The Endos I received tested positive for f3nt on the test strips I purchased. I'm glad I only took a small amount. I've sent the vendor a message to let them know. The two strips on the right were from half of one of the endos. These clearly have no second line and are positive. The one on the left was done with a pill from a previous order. As you can see it appears to have tested negative the second line is faint and hard to see, but it's there, I did that just to show the strips were accurate. 

20210107_174558.jpg

20210107_175854.jpg

The ones you pictured do look different . They do not seem as flat as the endo I am use to. @Tyno

hoppefully it gets resolved   .thank you fir the look out 👍

@Akup7ich They were also a little..."sticky". I know that sounds odd. But like if you put your finger on one it would stay stuck to your finger. The vendor has apologized and asked me to send them back. I still haven't gotten an address to return them to though. I will send them back, but it still just sucks since we're now going on week 2 of no meds. 😭 

Good thing you caught it. Never underestimate the power of F£nt, one never know how much can be in a 1/4 of a magazine’s page, if you luck runs out, it can send you to ER in no time...at best. 
keep testing, even if the origin is legit, those strips cost nothing compared what we spend in monthly subscribing to our magazines... 

thank you for the info! 

I hope you’re all well. 

I just received these 10mg p€rcs and I'm pretty sure they're fake.. can someone confirm to me that the 1 on this is incorrect? It's the m523 ones

20210318_124457.jpg

@bikejumpr20 I was told the white perks (from an SY) have been found to have fent. You must buy the fent test strips, no matter. DO NOT trust any vendor at this time. 

The times are getting tight for these poor bastards who have made 100s of thousands of dollars over the years so they are getting desperate and will keep sending us shit. 

The bathtub pill makers have figured out they have to put something in the pills (remember the days of baby powder and tram?) which causes us to feel the authentic sensation we are used to feeling and fent (not certified fentanyl) is the easiest and cheapest drug to buy. You know how many folks are taking this shit and they aren't aware?! 

I guess my point to you: Test everything! Trust nothing. The SYs don't give a shit. Each day they get better at the looks and the feelings of using said product. 

Don't find out while you are in the ICU or mortuary that they are bad shit. 

@alixjones2018 thanks for the info, i immediately noticed these were off, not only was the number 1 different, i also remember this brand being thicker than what i got.. Do you have a place that offers fast shipping for those test strips? thanks again

I know this might be a stupid question, but do I need to check ER tabs in blister pacs for f#nt? If so, how? Thanks 

@wanabe There are no stupid questions when it comes to staying safe!  I tell people to ALWAYS test.  There are tons of fakes sold in realistic blister packs, though it is probably much less common than loosies.  To test for fent you need to purchase fent strips and follow the instructions here: BP or DS.  On the BP one click through the images to see instructions.  And after you test it you can still consume it.  Even if you don't want it wet (you have to dissolve it in water first) you can dry it out then use it in your preferred ROA.  So youre not wasting anything by testing.  Lmk if you have any other questions!

You need to go the extra mile & get a test kit but even from here the raised edges scream fake!

Just ordered them thanks.. I know they're fake but the vendor is not going for it and just said he's going to refund me and never do business with me again lol I didn't even ask for a refund but that's fine with me. Thanks everyone for your responses

@bikejumpr20 who is the vendor? That info is just as important to everyone as is that fact you got fakes--at least in my opinion. 

I am happy you are getting a refund. 🙂

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back