The Attraction of Xanax

I'd like to jump in here if I me. I am one of those unfortunate people that take X@n@x and Val while also taking both Oxsee's. I could list the other medications but they are in line for nerve damage and depression. I've had several back surgeries that led to extensive pain along the right side of my body. Ive built up an extremely high tolerance to all the scary meds. The interesting part is that my pain doctor rxs the Roxie's and Oxsee's monthly and then I add the Zani's and Val's. My heart tells me to stop but my brain doesn't want to.  :(
I am tempted to go down the same route. I hope you manage to fight through it. xx

Oh no, I rarely touch opiates but I occasionally get the urge. Was mainly offering support.

Oh no, I rarely touch opiates but I occasionally get the urge. Was mainly offering support.
I recently posted a thread about these meds that are described in the topic that might assist you knowing what would be best for you, I even stated some tapering advice. If you're still looking into this it might be worth the read. 

Best wishes,

-VII

P.S. I am not thread hijacking, simply redirecting to a potential helpful source that could help understand the effects of the meds from a personal perspective with a brief explanation so it's not like you're reading a book.

I don't to much either.They make me to be anything that I would call fun.In the lowest dosage  (2mg) they do not do anything.and in a dose feim1-4mg I like them even less/ hey do not do anything for my stressful moments.and they can cause amnesia.I find Valium much more helpful for my situation.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't to much either.They make me to be anything that I would call fun.In the lowest dosage  (2mg) they do not do anything.and in a dose feim1-4mg I like them even less/ hey do not do anything for my stressful moments.and they can cause amnesia.I find Valium much more helpful for my situation.
2mg is not the lowest dose, 0.5 tabs are available. Seeing it's used to treat panic attacks on the spot due to it's fast-acting substance, the most you'll get out of it out of recreational use is perhaps slight euphoria but even that's not very common. The point of these is not to feel anything besides panic relief, same goes for pain killers. You shouldn't feel anything besides killing the pain. 

Anything beyond that is abusing the medication which can be dangerous if you don't know what the medication does to you. It sounds like you also have a tolerance to benzos in general and that's why you're unable to achieve what most people are looking for out of the drug which is an euphoric feeling. It mostly makes you tired for the most part aswell, there's better alternatives if that's the feeling you're looking for.

Valium is very specific medication, it's similar to KP in many ways. I'd say KP is better than Val seeing you can sometimes feel it working. But once again, the point is not to feel it working but to feel reduced amounts of anxiety. Valium is a better tapering substance overall which is why I'd suggest KP over Val. 

Just be careful when on these drugs, read up on the facts online to make sure you know what you're consuming if you're not already aware. 

Stay safe,

-VII

I found a very quick feeling of tiredness and anxiety release for a few days, after that, not much though I still got the anxiety relief. Tolerance builds fast with it for sure, and I found that out to my detriment, with a Di@z taper schedule implemented a few months later, which I'm now near the end of. 
To both members above.....fortunately X@#'s are the one thing I don't turn to unless I cannot sleep or in heavy turbulence when flying (I go to that dark, dark, place...) so I carry them around and sure I have way expired p*lls. However, I know ppl who will move heaven and earth to get their hands on 'em. Go figure. The ati@#@vns on the other hand I would prefer for the above  maladies in mini amounts to be even better -- longer lasting. But yeah, mainly just tire me.

To both members above.....fortunately X@#'s are the one thing I don't turn to unless I cannot sleep or in heavy turbulence when flying (I go to that dark, dark, place...) so I carry them around and sure I have way expired p*lls. However, I know ppl who will move heaven and earth to get their hands on 'em. Go figure. The ati@#@vns on the other hand I would prefer for the above  maladies in mini amounts to be even better -- longer lasting. But yeah, mainly just tire me.
Well the point of Xan is to be fast acting for a short period of time so if you were looking for something with a good kick that's longer lasting there's much better alternatives. If you feel tired, it means you took too much. The design of the medication is to feel nothing besides relief of panic, so you might be taking to much which can make you sleepy and groggy when you wake up after a dose. Try a lower dose and find the right dose that fits you.

I agree, @ElectroNymph, I don't quite see what all the buzz is about. But I've never been a fan of the feeling any bennies give me, and have only struggled with very occasional and very minor anxiety issues that haven't required medication. That said, I'll take a lor@z when flying to knock myself out, because nothing triggers the anxiety like going through an airport!!

I just feel zonked out and headachey on them. Saying that, I have 180+ ksa! My ex likes them. He likes everything...  :wacko:

I do like 118's and moorphinne, but mainly stick to benzos. Temaz and really good Nitraz, being my favourites.

As a teen I lovedf flying, did it at 25 and thought I was going to die! x

I agree, @ElectroNymph, I don't quite see what all the buzz is about. But I've never been a fan of the feeling any bennies give me, and have only struggled with very occasional and very minor anxiety issues that haven't required medication. That said, I'll take a lor@z when flying to knock myself out, because nothing triggers the anxiety like going through an airport!!
The "buzz" you get from it generally causes somewhat of a hangover effect if you take a large dose (e.g. 2mg) which can cause bad headaches, drowsiness, and grogginess. It does however calm you down if you're panicking or worked up about something. It sounds like a low dose would help you though, like 0.5mg-1mg depending on your tolerance seeing you have occasional anxiety attacks and this medication is designed to treat that while not staying in your system for long periods of time unlike KP or Val.

However, I'm not a healthcare professional so I'd suggest discussing such things with your healthcare professional apposed from self-medicating yourself. It's a very addictive drug and it's really easy to get hooked, doesn't take much at all. Once you find the right dosage you will like what you feel for the most part even without the "buzz". I do not advise taking this with alcoholic substances seeing it only increases the potency of it-- as a doctor once told me "do not consume alcohol with this substance and I'll tell you why and be honest about it, you will feel really good and will love the feeling". The reason he said this is due to the fact it can cause serious damage to your organs if you do so be very careful with such things, please.

Personally I don't see the attraction with Xanax but would prefer them to duds or nothing 
Drug addicts use it for a "quick fix" for the most part and that's why it's so popular on the drug market. It's a very potent benz, one of the strongest I've had in my years of taking them (prescribed). Using drugs to get a "quick fix" until you can do more drugs is never the right answer though. 

It's also prescribed to assist with sleep due to it's potency and seeing it doesn't stay in your system long. It peaks fast and gradually goes down, starts working for me in 5-10 minutes at max. Was originally scribed it for sleep but it was changed over the years to treat panic attacks on the spot seeing I needed it more for panic attacks.

Anywho, hope this helped.

Regards,

-VII

Well the point of Xan is to be fast acting for a short period of time so if you were looking for something with a good kick that's longer lasting there's much better alternatives. If you feel tired, it means you took too much. The design of the medication is to feel nothing besides relief of panic, so you might be taking to much which can make you sleepy and groggy when you wake up after a dose. Try a lower dose and find the right dose that fits you.
I understand your point...No "kick" for me is pursued, but to be clear this is me splitting a .5 mil of X -- yeah that little--still makes me tired enough, or out of it enough that yeah, I save for those occasions as I stated: crazy insomnia or air travel. And I do not have panic attacks, so this dose may very well work for those folks, just saying....I'm most def not taking a high dose! We are all unique in our metabolisms -- one size does not fit all.

I understand your point...No "kick" for me is pursued, but to be clear this is me splitting a .5 mil of X -- yeah that little--still makes me tired enough, or out of it enough that yeah, I save for those occasions as I stated: crazy insomnia or air travel. And I do not have panic attacks, so this dose may very well work for those folks, just saying....I'm most def not taking a high dose! We are all unique in our metabolisms -- one size does not fit all.
You might like nitr@zep@m if you're looking for a good kick. A good and cheap benz there that does wonders for multiple disorders. 

However Xan is just branded with individuals abusing it-- not considering people like myself used it on a daily basis just to function. For instance, the first medications that come to mind when people say benz is KP and Xan, right? It's because it's the two most commonly abused benz out there so of course there's more attraction to them however there's always better ones out there just like any other medication.

Personally, I do have an anxiety disorder and I'm against people using the drug(s) in this family or any family for recreational use. However, if you're going to do it anyways I can point you in the right direction even if I don't like it, rather you be safe.

6mg-10mg of Xan won't give me a "kick" or anything like that due to my tolerance levels nor would I advise any human being taking such an amount, this is merely a metaphor to make a point. There's better benz out there that you can get a good "kick" out if that's what you're truly looking for, but please bare in mind of what I stated above.

Best wishes,

-VII

I am not advising anyone that is reading this to abuse or use any of the substances stated in this post. This is for educational purposes ONLY!

2mg is not the lowest dose, 0.5 tabs are available. Seeing it's used to treat panic attacks on the spot due to it's fast-acting substance, the most you'll get out of it out of recreational use is perhaps slight euphoria but even that's not very common. The point of these is not to feel anything besides panic relief, same goes for pain killers. You shouldn't feel anything besides killing the pain. 

Anything beyond that is abusing the medication which can be dangerous if you don't know what the medication does to you. It sounds like you also have a tolerance to benzos in general and that's why you're unable to achieve what most people are looking for out of the drug which is an euphoric feeling. It mostly makes you tired for the most part aswell, there's better alternatives if that's the feeling you're looking for.

Valium is very specific medication, it's similar to KP in many ways. I'd say KP is better than Val seeing you can sometimes feel it working. But once again, the point is not to feel it working but to feel reduced amounts of anxiety. Valium is a better tapering substance overall which is why I'd suggest KP over Val. 

Just be careful when on these drugs, read up on the facts online to make sure you know what you're consuming if you're not already aware. 

Stay safe,

-VII
You are correct. The lotwest dose is .25mg.{a quartr of a milligram) That is what I am prescribed.Good for nothing,don't even cause me drowsiness.Sorry I guess I forgot the decimal pointin my post.

You might like nitr@zep@m if you're looking for a good kick. A good and cheap benz there that does wonders for multiple disorders. 

However Xan is just branded with individuals abusing it-- not considering people like myself used it on a daily basis just to function. For instance, the first medications that come to mind when people say benz is KP and Xan, right? It's because it's the two most commonly abused benz out there so of course there's more attraction to them however there's always better ones out there just like any other medication.

Personally, I do have an anxiety disorder and I'm against people using the drug(s) in this family or any family for recreational use. However, if you're going to do it anyways I can point you in the right direction even if I don't like it, rather you be safe.

6mg-10mg of Xan won't give me a "kick" or anything like that due to my tolerance levels nor would I advise any human being taking such an amount, this is merely a metaphor to make a point. There's better benz out there that you can get a good "kick" out if that's what you're truly looking for, but please bare in mind of what I stated above.

Best wishes,

-VII

I am not advising anyone that is reading this to abuse or use any of the substances stated in this post. This is for educational purposes ONLY!
How does the : nitr@zep@m effect compare to V10's

Lol. I was just going to make a thread about 'oldie' benzos. 

Like I previously mentioned, Xanáx does little more than knock me out.

Nitráz is a personal favourite, however I have binged on it only once since 2007. Têmaz is described as "weak" on various Google searches, but I find it potent, and the dream-like state is very alluring.

I prefer the old meds to the newer ones, which I don't get a comforting feeling from, and less relaxation.

Odd...

Personally I think xanax is a bad drug. I started taking it after the sudden death of my five month old child. It has a short half life and when it wears off you get rebound anxiety  , which is twice as bad. I took it for 11 years and constantly had panic attacks. It also made me feel a little crazy. It took a year and anti seizure drugs to get off of it. That was 20 years ago. Now  Ifeel normal   and dont have anxiety.  

Yes, the euphoria (if that's what it can be described as - When I was first prescribed Xanax at .5mg 2x per day for GAD, all it made me feel was sleepy) goes away within days (a week or two for some) - It's really not anything I'd describe as a "recreational drug", although the youngsters downtown will shell out $10 for a bar, and apparently they aren't hard to find - My 25 year-old daughter is offered them every time she goes to a concert or a ball game, and there are a couple of girls in her circle of friends who seem to enjoy them immensely - Probably because they can't afford them often, and no one wants "footballs", so they are just buying bars when they have the extra cash to do so, none of them use it daily (or even weekly), so whatever "euphoria" they get from them is probably recurring.

Over the past 11 years my prescribed dosage has gone from .5mg 2x daily to 1.5mg 2x daily as my tolerance slowly builds - Xanax is a necessity, not a luxury for me, without it I have panic attacks so severe that I just can't function - That was why I went to the Doc in the first place.  Of course, after 11 years, I am thoroughly and completely addicted, my Doc told me quite frankly that this is a medication I'll be on for life - Although the dosage will no doubt be lowered in a year or two, as older folks don't need as much of it as younger folks do.  It has absolutely no effect on me whatsoever, other than staving off the panic attacks...I've been on it for so long that it's just another pill I take with my other meds.  That said, It is enormously useful for the purpose it is prescribed for - I haven't had a panic attack in many a year, and when I did, during my first year or so of using it, I'd just take a pill with a full glass of water, and presto - In 10 minutes, no more panic attack.

Now the Temazepam I'm prescribed for sleep is an entirely different story...

X@nax for me just gets me really chilled and relaxed with absolutely no anxiety at all! In Australia you can get what they call Hulk Xanax, they contain 4mg of Alprazolam :20_kissing_smiling_eyes:

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back