The Place To Discuss New Features And Ideas For The Forum

Now there's an idea. Live video chat in Jewy's Jew-Box-O-Fun. Or perhaps simply "Wookie Vision"!

Yes, your are correct on all points. However, the cumulative score calculation is simple. It's the net, sum total of all likes and dislikes awarded on all of the members posts. It's no different than it was before, where the cumulative score on the member profile page was their "total likes" over all posts made. The only difference is that now there is the possibility of negative post feedback, which would obviously lower one's cumulative score. Previously, the only option was to award a like or to do nothing, so the cumulative score could only go up or stay static.
Wow, that's pretty cool. Of under 600 posts I've gotten 140 on my profile page, so that means about 1/4 of my posts were liked? I mean, I used to be able to see how the guys liked my jokes, and the ladies liked when I didn't ask for hugs, but now I don't know who voted for what.

In the interest of total disclosure I liked your post quoted above.  /default_smile.png

I want a MILF Island live cam. Although not  taken on Milf Island I do have some MILF films I could submit. A fur, or fur-less, pie eating contest /default_tongue.png  would be....

Wait, we're getting waaaay off topic again. Sorry, I already covered that topic.

Yes, a pie eating contest filled with benzos of all sizes, strengths, and sorts would be suitable for most DBG participants. I can't see the problem with that.

Let's set the date and reconfigure the the system software to allow live video streaming from posters who want it. I'll be the first to sign up.

Mr. Tech man, where might you be?

Yes, a pie eating contest filled with benzos of all sizes, strengths, and sorts would be suitable for most DBG participants. I can't see the problem with that.

Let's set the date and reconfigure the the system software to allow live video streaming from posters who want it. I'll be the first to sign up.

Mr. Tech man, where might you be?
Wait though... are the k-pins in that pie real or fake??

To me, the most important thing is the integrity of the forum. The reputation of the forum is directly related to the shared information. Scoring someone’s posts, timing their length of membership and quality of activity is all for not, if we are NOT posting up honest data.

I am not speaking to any one persons "issues" I simply mean as a rule.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, now that the subject is finally clear.... My favorite ingredient is all natural juices and a little backdrop of Summers Eve "Sweet Romance" flavor. Though occasionally the vinegar and water is a nice tangy change that isn't too unpleasant. 

Of course, provided time isn't a factor, the taste of freshly showered and shaved is the best of all. You really need a shower wand for best results. But it's very important to make sure they don't use the massage setting, at least not for long, or you have to wait until they can walk before having any hope of being served yourself. 

I'm sorry RH. Don't blame just me for taking it off topic though. I simply pointed the direction and everyone else seemed to run with it. I began well enough, but you know how my brain seems to lead towards, well, something different.  Whether I intend to or not. Once I let my fingers put my thoughts out there everyone knows where it's going to end up one way or another.  /default_tongue.png Mmm, pie. 

I almost forgot, it's a holiday weekend, and I'm going to the lake! Happy holiday everyone!

Is it just me or can no one like or unlike on the mobile version? I think this is why I keep mistakenly unliking posts. I switch to the non mobile version when I want to like something and then accidentally unlike it.

I used to be able to like with the mobile version. Mods - is this possible?

Is it just me or can no one like or unlike on the mobile version? I think this is why I keep mistakenly unliking posts. I switch to the non mobile version when I want to like something and then accidentally unlike it.

I used to be able to like with the mobile version. Mods - is this possible?
No, it isn't just you. I can't up or down vote a post via mobile version either. After noticing your post, I went to IP Board's webmaster forum site to look into it. At the present time, only the basic "like" system that we used before is integrated into the mobile version of the software. Adding the "vote up or down" feature is in their future version update pipeline, but probably won't be available until late 2013. So, put simply, no, it's not possible. Yet.

Thanks. It's best I just not fool with up and down votes. I keep messing up the GD touchscreen

hooter1 said:
BAH, don't sweat all that too much B-Rad. Personally I think it's less about the up or down vote than it is the intended malice behind it. I say fumble away.
LOL, can't decide whether I prefer "B-Rad" or "Boobette"!

To me, the most important thing is the integrity of the forum. The reputation of the forum is directly related to the shared information. Scoring someone’s posts, timing their length of membership and quality of activity is all for not, if we are NOT posting up honest data.

I am not speaking to any one persons "issues" I simply mean as a rule.  
I am out likes or "post ups"  Agree with this- great point.

Another viewpoint on this issue (like we needed another one LOL)

if people are allowed to join but restricted from all vendors/sensitive sections, from most of site's sections,

because members don't believe newbies should have access to post or even be able to read many sections......

(which is good idea to be protective).....

however, then what choice do newbies have but make 4-5 posts/day on misc sections in latter half of forum that aren't used much until they reach required number of posts?

There will be more of the posts some members seem to find annoying in sections 'unrelated' to dbg's main purpose.

It's all newbies will have to use.

Same questions that irritate mods may be asked even more repeatedly because person hasn't read site's threads where exact same question has already been answered 3 or 4 times. Perhaps PM's to mods by new, confused members will increase.

Also: It's a catch-22 for newbies if you criticize them (as I've seen some members do) for posting about music or some misc section but those are only sections they have access to read/post on at first. They can't reach their post # on the Rules Section. Expect increase of those 'irrelevant' posts when more sections are restricted to newbies. It would be unfair to criticize newbies for questions if they can't read threads to learn answers, as some members do now - who tell newbies if they bothered to read threads they'd know answers, wouldn't have to ask.......that won't be situation then.

I don't see how we can have it both ways. Many people who come to dbg arrive in ignorance of much except their DOC and they come here often with little knowledge about diseases or legal issues or shipping, how different drugs interact together, etc.

They are here to learn, well some of them. If they don't come to learn, they still end up more knowledgeable than when they arrived by having to read dbg threads.

I know many just want access to vendors but in process of reading threads they learn self protection, spotting scams, avoiding harmful fakes, dangers of combining meds, many important facts that....well, DBG saves lives and that's something I greatly admire - the members who spend their time educating these people, helping people in pain find peace, and being a positive influence in our society....(I would've confirmed legit vendors on list I made before I joined & moved on if I didn't see that here - compassion and concern for other people - some high quality people on this site making a positive difference)

(FYI I already had list that included large number of your vendors I obtained by cruising net looking - I just didn't know if they were trustworthy. The vendors with public sites - are just that, public, and easily googled thru other means. Easily. Even some of Mexican ones - I've placed order with vendor I found listed on google before joining that has thread here.)

If we lock newbies out of all the important sections, we need to at least cut them some slack when they post on these misc sections during first days while they earn their post #, and not criticize them (unless posts totally suck or violate rules) because only sections they will have to use for gaining post #.

DBG members usually do a great job with initials & 'codes' to hide most of specifics about vendors/products already. I can assure you most of what I read at first confused me and I couldn't decipher what you were saying even after extensive research on net beforehand.

I think deleting 'echoes' or totally stupid (one line) posts made repeatedly just to gain post # is great idea. We don't need stupid people who refuse to learn. I hope admin believes we do need to be there to help sincere, legitimate people needing help who will become worthwhile, contributing members.

Those are just some of my thoughts. I apologize if I was long-winded or offended anyone - but this has been on my mind as the topic was discussed. I'm sure dbg admin/mods will make the best choices for site, members and potential members who deserve a chance.

@Denise - I'm on mobile so buttons don't work. "Like"
Mary Stuart Masterson's (Watts)  role in Some Kind of Wonderful made me a huge fan of hers.

Back then, I didn't care much for girls with short hair, things changed with that movie.

Very nice picture.

@ Denise- I had actually just started looking for anything, and finally found one source just before finding this site. It took a lot, and I mean lot, of searching to find a decent vendor for the thing I wanted, that being s0m@. There were so many scams and just outrageous prices that it was maddening. I couldn't imagine looking for a See 2 or 3 item without a place like this to get valuable info from. 

It isn't hard to put up 30-50 posts so people can get a feel for the type of person they're dealing with. I guess what I'm saying is people coming here just to look for information still have that opportunity, unless that loophole has been closed, if that's all they want. It's being part of a community that tries to help each other that I like most.

Forgive me if I misread your post or missed the meaning. Quite frankly I can't really see it  very well to be honest. One of my contacts began irritating me and I'm trying to read and type one eyed right now. With 20/525 vision most of what I can see is pretty much a blur. I wish I could blame hypnotics, but today it's just blind old bat causing the mis-spelling and other typos. /default_wink.png

While I'm at it, my biggest complaint is trying to get an avatar to fit 50 kb. Everything I try has to be resized to under 5 % of the original. My last one just had half a elephant head and LL DE when it was reduced to that size. ROLL TIDE, BTW. /default_smile.png

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back