Update for absolutechems

Kaykr1

My tracking updated on my order and my order arrived at my usps facility this evening for those who were thinking they (absolutechems)!are attempting an exit scam. I hope those who were receding issues with their orders also got an update or some reassurance for their own orders .. I can still update tomorrow when I get my order again. that’s all , just wanted to update you guys on that -K

Ordered  4/4 late

Received 4/6 early afternoon.

I did pay extra 4 two day shipping. 

Packing 8of10

Shipping 10of10

I can't rate the quality.  Plants have been on around 2mg of clon for a long time.

When the plants first used the diclazepam they feel something, but I'm not super experienced w/ it and I'm used to tabs for my plants

What i can say is I have ripped though this bag.  Either my tolerance rebounded very quickly or it is cut.  I don't want to give them a bad name, my tolerance was sky high for a long time and the rebound is highly possible.  I gave plants way more than what I should be able to do and and they are not turning black or having memory loss.  .1g at time would be possible.  The plants have easily consumed .35g in 5days. 

Rest assured your product will arrive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jastewart1888 said:
I used them until I realized I could make 500 mg worth of solution for 10 bucks more with basic math skills. Their goods seemed to be a bit inconsistent as well
I still have yet to order any clon powder cus financially low and got scammed twice recently due to people being jerks  but once I do I won’t even be bothering with them tbh lol this is just cus I’m desperate right now 

Jastewart1888 said:
 45 $ hg w/8$ shipping. Free shipping on 90$ grams. I haven’t dealt with many issues
Got my two clon  solutions today (wooho so they can last me probably like 3 days maybe 4 totally worth the almost $50 ..not)

I think we are all just vulnerable to being scammed that we panic at the slightest thing that seems off or doesn’t no tracking  etc .. 

Support was excellent, had tracking and package arrived as scheduled.  My plants are beast but I don't understand how they can take so much and not feel it.  I may try a day or 2 without giving to them and see what that does..because in the quantities I described I image the plants would have a difficult time.  Or that will will happen when they run out.  I will post w results.

@ Kaykr1

I think they are worth at least giving a shot, i had dic1azep@m,  I think they are worth giving a shot, see what the clon is like.  Also in though spots phenibut and kratom seem to help a lot.

Jastewart1888 said:
Your plants may seizure depending on amount and long term dufation of use. They may be safer to taper, even a rapid one.
Thank you for looking out, I am aware of this I have  klonopin for my plants if needed.

Thank you for looking out, I am aware of this I have  klonopin for my plants if needed.

It’s a rough road I’ve driven too many times . At the risk of sounding cheesy as fuck, I’m always available to talk to and learned a few helpful things during my travels. Don’t hesitate to pm, things get deep and before you know it you’ve dug a hole that’s almost impossible to get out of. Clam ruined me before I knew it even though I was well versed in many plant foods.

Jastewart1888 said:
I get tracking too. How many mg are you up to a day of you don’t mind me asking
I run out of my .5 bottle of sol in a day and a half plus take several random Etizolam pellets daily but the clon has f*cied my tolerance so I can’t feel anything on any other Benzo anymore it’s so messed up 

The euphoric effects of benzos diminish far quicker than the effects they were designed to do. I take them on a regular schedule to stop and prevent panic attacks. It never even occurs to me to try and get h1gh off them. I imagine you already knew all this @Kaykr1

The euphoric effects of benzos diminish far quicker than the effects they were designed to do. I take them on a regular schedule to stop and prevent panic attacks. It never even occurs to me to try and get h1gh off them. I imagine you already knew all this @Kaykr1
Oh definitely it sucks but it is what it is. My anxiety can come from absolutely nothing random times of the day. Daily Struggle 

I run out of my .5 bottle of sol in a day and a half plus take several random Etizolam pellets daily but the clon has f*cied my tolerance so I can’t feel anything on any other Benzo anymore it’s so messed up 
You should probably taper, anxiety or not. You’re setting yourself up for disaster. Even a taper for a tolerance break....

Ordered  4/4 late

Received 4/6 early afternoon.

I did pay extra 4 two day shipping. 

Packing 8of10

Shipping 10of10

I can't rate the quality.  Plants have been on around 2mg of clon for a long time.

When the plants first used the diclazepam they feel something, but I'm not super experienced w/ it and I'm used to tabs for my plants

What i can say is I have ripped though this bag.  Either my tolerance rebounded very quickly or it is cut.  I don't want to give them a bad name, my tolerance was sky high for a long time and the rebound is highly possible.  I gave plants way more than what I should be able to do and and they are not turning black or having memory loss.  .1g at time would be possible.  The plants have easily consumed .35g in 5days. 

Rest assured your product will arrive.
I think what I had was not very strong at all, my plants are maintaining fine on 1 mg of Klon currently which wouldn't be the case after going though 1g of the "diclaze" in about 2.5 weeks.  "Buyer Beware"

They randomly banned me, and everything they have is insanely overpriced. Also, the solution they used burnt my pets  tongue and burnt it black for a day or two. 

Used to defend them to the death, now FUCK THEM

I have nearly zero benzo tolerance and I went through a vial of diclaz, and even 60 mg of their "flub" without blacking out. 

I have nearly zero benzo tolerance and I went through a vial of diclaz, and even 60 mg of their "flub" without blacking out. 
Shit I order 2 clon bottles weekly and I thought it was just my tolerance :(  and wtf is up w the eBay prices 

I ordered a dicl@z solution and flu@lp solution from these guys. They arrived within 2-3 days. 

I think the quality is decent. Not great. I understand flu@lp is supposed to be very potent, but I've taken a good bit of it without blacking out or any other issues. As in, over 1mg without any adverse effects. It does give me a muscle relaxant quality, which is nice, that the other benzalogues don't. The dicl@z I think is similarly not top notch. 

I tried the flam last week. Began dosing Thursday afternoon, had to go home from work early Friday (no memory whatsoever of how I even got there) and then Friday evening was train wreck. Never had anything having me blacked out compulsively redosing like that stuff  and I'm king motherfucking compulsive redose  awoke early Saturday in a haze, realized the entire bottle was empty (plus the 6mL I had tried to hide in case this happened) and ended up literally not getting out of bed till Sunday around 2pm. 

Not my brighest moment, to say the least. 

Think I'll try the diclaz next. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back