Warning to all members and vendors

We have had many clients scammed over the last few months by different tactics, but all involved Proton Mail.
The first scammer was able to infiltrate a vendor’s email and extorted extra funds for “sending extra by mistake.” It appears that anyone who wrote that vendor could have been infected.
Then another hacker is copying the email addresses and menus, with 2 vendors being targeted so far. This is also Protonmail, and the giveaway is that one vendor’s name is misspelled, and both of these emails contained a different email adress next to the lock. That the email address that was a steroid forum. These emails contained red text. Make sure the 2 addresses are the same.
Now we have a third scammer who infiltrated a email conversation, then changed one letter in the vendor’s name that wasn’t easily identified, with the bitcoin address. This scammer asked for extra funds to double the order.
Please read any vendor emails very carefully. Make sure the email address is exactly the same as the vendor’s contact in every stage of contact. With some vendors who publish email addresses, check the bitcoin address.
So far this has affected only Protonmail. We had a similar problem in 2020-2021.
There’s a long thread about those hackers/scammers:
Thread 'Protonmail warning message'
https://drugbuyersguide.info/threads/protonmail-warning-message.6390/

Be safe and be careful! I will update this as more information becomes available.
Is TGRRC and all variants part of this group? I ordered red from them (wven multiple sites. nd inhave neve rrecieves even an aknwnowlesgement m. Can i truest that theirnoroduct will come? Or is this another site to out in blast for scammingn?

Is TGRRC and all variants part of this group? I ordered red from them (wven multiple sites. nd inhave neve rrecieves even an aknwnowlesgement m. Can i truest that theirnoroduct will come? Or is this another site to out in blast for scammingn?
No, they weren’t, as far as I know.

We have had many clients scammed over the last few months by different tactics, but all involved Proton Mail.
The first scammer was able to infiltrate a vendor’s email and extorted extra funds for “sending extra by mistake.” It appears that anyone who wrote that vendor could have been infected.
Then another hacker is copying the email addresses and menus, with 2 vendors being targeted so far. This is also Protonmail, and the giveaway is that one vendor’s name is misspelled, and both of these emails contained a different email adress next to the lock. That the email address that was a steroid forum. These emails contained red text. Make sure the 2 addresses are the same.
Now we have a third scammer who infiltrated a email conversation, then changed one letter in the vendor’s name that wasn’t easily identified, with the bitcoin address. This scammer asked for extra funds to double the order.
Please read any vendor emails very carefully. Make sure the email address is exactly the same as the vendor’s contact in every stage of contact. With some vendors who publish email addresses, check the bitcoin address.
So far this has affected only Protonmail. We had a similar problem in 2020-2021.
There’s a long thread about those hackers/scammers:
Thread 'Protonmail warning message'
https://drugbuyersguide.info/threads/protonmail-warning-message.6390/

Be safe and be careful! I will update this as more information becomes available.
We were just headed to our favorite pub in the neighborhood where the past bartender mentioned your presence on the net and comes across great buys - she shares info with me and I with her - the protonmail stuff - that's a biggie. Both her and I were ripped off from whoever they are. Happened back in March and let me tell ya, if it wasn't for the fact that we're guessing they're not here in Houston TX, we'd be scouring the city looking for them. I've been a buyer for over 20 years and never got scammed. That really burned me. Thanks for the info, if I see her tonight, I'll mention that you're aware of the Proton Prowlers.

We were just headed to our favorite pub in the neighborhood where the past bartender mentioned your presence on the net and comes across great buys - she shares info with me and I with her - the protonmail stuff - that's a biggie. Both her and I were ripped off from whoever they are. Happened back in March and let me tell ya, if it wasn't for the fact that we're guessing they're not here in Houston TX, we'd be scouring the city looking for them. I've been a buyer for over 20 years and never got scammed. That really burned me. Thanks for the info, if I see her tonight, I'll mention that you're aware of the Proton Prowlers.
Thanks. Sorry to hear about you and your friend.

I just got a scam email. From a bullshit email address and the click through goes to an entirely different site.

Hello xxxx ,

You have just received a confidential email via Drugbuyersguide (https://drugbuyersguide.info/ ). Drugbuyersguide encrypts emails automatically end-to-end, including all attachments. You can reach your encrypted mailbox and also reply with an encrypted email with the following link:

Show encrypted email

Or paste this link into your browser:

https://mail.drugbuyersguide.info/#mail/LxuR-SA----2k5JNWdYnd06p3deX_uzu9g

This email was automatically generated for sending the link. The link stays valid until you receive a new confidential email from me.

Kind regards,
Drugbuyersguide

I just got a scam email. From a bullshit email address and the click through goes to an entirely different site.
This exact same email looks like it’s gone out to multiple members now (I see someone else posted screenshot of them getting the same over on Report Scammers thread). You’ll notice if you click on the “From” email, it’s masked as “DBG” but in reality is coming from the same “…@seznam.cn”SCAM domain that was involved in the last shenanigans masking as Dr Faustuss and other vendors.

Guys and gals .. it is pertinent that you ALWAYS check who an email is being sent from before clicking any links or corresponding in any way. You can also hover the link and inspect the url that it’s going to be directing you to. Even so much as clicking a link can result in your device being compromised. This is cybersecurity 101. Do not click links EVER unless you are 110% certain you know the sender!!

WARNING!!!

DBG did not send this, our only email addresses are:

admin @ drug buye rsguide.info
admindbg@ v f email. net

If anything else, ignore. Don't get scammed and lose your hard earned money.
Always be cautious and verify email addresses twice, same with vendors.
Spend the extra seconds doing so to keep your funds safe.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Big Drew 1174 @ Big Drew 1174: @knofflebon @AnnaSofia Yes (DBG - conversation with Mr_Blackscrew) It is for sure the same scammers/hackers that got @DoctorFaustus a month ago! As Anna said anyone that receives this email DO NOT click anything!
  2. Big Drew 1174 @ Big Drew 1174: @knofflebon @AnnaSofia yes I got the same email (DBG -(conversation with Mr_Blackscrew)
  3. A @ AnnaSofia: @knofflebon i got one of those too. Do not click on any links in weird emails!!!!!!! It will look like it comes from a vend through DBG which is weird and not possible as it is. Ignore!
  4. K @ knofflebon: beware, scammer from seznam.cz sending fake emails claiming to be a member of dbg sending a secure message through dbg
  5. Deepnorth @ Deepnorth: @porkandbeansboy that is a fact.
  6. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  7. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  8. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  10. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  11. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  12. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  13. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  14. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  15. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  16. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  17. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  18. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  19. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
  20. K @ knofflebon: Mornin. Came across something pretty interesting in the news. Try searching the name J0@nne Seg0vi@
Back