Whats Your Favourite Benzo And Why?

• Thread starter Thread starter bdl
  • Start date Start date
Xanniez, you know, for when I wanna forget something ;)

1st Diaz cos of its all round good feeling long half life and price. Only probs is you can end up eating far too many if your not carefull.

2nd Temaz cos i just love that feeling

3rd Nitraz likewise Temaz feeling if taken through day

4th X@n@x if taken correctly and in moderation.

Top for me is diazepam I used to take 10-30mgs (plus 30-70mgs of vyvanse) with breakfast everyday it allowed me to goto work, gym, and school with a pep in my step without feeling all shaky and stimmed out. Now I just take modafinil when I need it as opposed to a mini speedball every morning. Still love popping a couple vals in the morning on lazy days.

xanax is great too but I like to drink so usually a no go for me I like to avoid blackouts when I can. If I do indulge I go for the salols as well there is just something about em I guess.

Midazolam is up top for me the fact that they can actually be sniffed is awesome there is nothing quite like that rush (although I have yet to try pyrazolam)

shout outs to bananakins and etiz MD-1! dissolving and delicious.

have you tried k-pin with vyvanse?

Top for me is diazepam I used to take 10-30mgs (plus 30-70mgs of vyvanse) with breakfast everyday it allowed me to goto work, gym, and school with a pep in my step without feeling all shaky and stimmed out. Now I just take modafinil when I need it as opposed to a mini speedball every morning. Still love popping a couple vals in the morning on lazy days.

xanax is great too but I like to drink so usually a no go for me I like to avoid blackouts when I can. If I do indulge I go for the salols as well there is just something about em I guess.

Midazolam is up top for me the fact that they can actually be sniffed is awesome there is nothing quite like that rush (although I have yet to try pyrazolam)

shout outs to bananakins and etiz MD-1! dissolving and delicious.

At this point xanny are probably my fav, although it can be tough to find a balance between just holding the anxiety back or taking a few extra for that feeling. Clonaz didn't seem to do much for me, although I do have some around. 

Will be getting some Diaz soon so we'll see how those go.  /default_wink.png

Xanax is the best 2mg bars. Don't last that long though. Klonopin is the best for long life.

I have been taking Xanax for 10 years plus. I take 2 mg twice daily. He helps me a lot. I just wish my doctor would up the dosage..

I get from my doctor 60 of Xanax 1mg ER and 60 of the blue's  1 mg regular ones. I don't know how I would function without them

Hard question to answer, Ive tried a bunch!!!

Used to like xanax but its just too short acting.

Kpins are good and valium is always good just depends how long i wanna sleep the next day 1/2 the day or all day.

But if i had to choose id prolly pick kpins as my fav.

I myself prefer Xanax as my favorite benzo.

I have a lot of anxiety & I get panic attacks too.

The Xanax works really well at calming me down.

And it's very helpful for helping me get to sleep.

I can take a .5mg Xanax & in 15 minutes I'm fast asleep.

I

Valium is my favorite. I'm wondering what people who have had the betas thought about those

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Valium is my favourite. I like Xanax but I always feel like I've got a hangover off it the next day if I take it in the evening

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Valeries for the calmness & content factor... Xans for the bumping into things knockout factor... Nitraz for the soft cushion factor...

So my fave is x@n@x all tho I keep hearing about banana kins which I'd like to give a whirl just waiting on source to lemme know what options I have , the consensus I've found so far here @ db is well dunno bout posting names still getting use to forum rules but it rhymes with smartlite

My fave is @ana@ wouldn't mind trying the banakins still working on a source, I'm still research mode but hopefully soon, lot of great input here and I appreciate that.

Lots of good reviews about sl so probably going that route thanks guys and gals for all your great advice and input.

Cheers

I think for me it's di@z0pams 10 mainly because of the long half life. I do have some zanies on they way to check Em out, but I'm not a daily user, mostly casual. I also use the Val's when I'm trying to withdrawl off 0pi@t3s as they take care of my RLS like nothing else. Almost makes it easy. ALMOST.

Sorry, just realized this is the wrong forum for this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back