Whats Your Favourite Benzo And Why?

• Thread starter Thread starter bdl
  • Start date Start date
I like klonnies the best. Lasts a long time, I don't need much, and very smooth. I try to keep my tolerance low so I can break a 2mg pill into 1/8ths. My least favorite benzo is flurazepam. I was so incredibly hungover the next day from that stuff.

Diaz without a doubt.  Probably the best and worst thing I've found for my anxiety, impossible [for me] to use in moderation at times.  2nd place would be Kl0n, 3rd place would be Xannies, great if I have a migraine and need to just sleep it off when the Imitrex fails me.

V@lium for longevity for anxiety and all around calmness plus muscle relaxant, x@nax for immidiate panic attack, then kpinz for general anxiety but they really dont help much i always end up with a rebound anxiety or bzo hangover. Kpinz are great for sleep in my case.

I think for me it's got to be lor@zep@m / ativ@n especially the 1mg is great to get a panic attack under control faster than any other benzos - probably because the 1mg dissolves under my tongue so the effect is almost instant. And x@n@x for general anxiety is great with no hangovers or other side effects.

I havent tried em all yet but zan and val is the best that ive taken but neither seem to be strong enough or last long enough at normal doses to actually stabilize my mood and keep it stabilized.

another great benzo if you are looking for a hypnotic to help with sleep is mid@zol@m (dormic*m). It's fast acting and has a very short half life so does not last long and there is no sleepyness in the morning. Have tried them a few times but they are quite pricey with most IOPs I have found unfortunately.

Diaz without a doubt. Probably the best and worst thing I've found for my anxiety, impossible [for me] to use in moderation at times. 2nd place would be Kl0n, 3rd place would be Xannies, great if I have a migraine and need to just sleep it off when the Imitrex fails me.
That's exactly my preference in order. I also love the Diaz because of its a great muscle relaxer that helps with my back and anxiety.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kl0nz or @ana@ bars - most consistent relief from panic attacks and actually gives me the space to focus on my very demanding workload, thankfully without errors (so far anyways - touch wood.) taken as needed, the quality of my personal and professional life is dramatically improved.

I take clonazepam as needed which could be no pills for days or even weeks or up to a couple a day. I'm prescribed a low dose, .5 mg, 60 a month. I have a very addictive nature but I couldn't imagine being addicted to this particular drug. They just make me sleepy and unmotivated but they do wonders for me when my anxiety kicks up. They don't make me feel any certain way so I guess that's why. I'm just curious to what you guys feel that makes them addictive for you. I'm genuinely curious. I know everyone's body chemistry works differently with benzo's and pk's. My vice is definitely pk's and so many people have told me they can't stand them. It's so fascinating to me when I think about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zanny bars if i want to get tore up...just a blue ksalol for social times...Or maybe a couple if ive done too much yayo that night lol

kl0nz or @ana@ bars - most consistent relief from panic attacks and actually gives me the space to focus on my very demanding workload, thankfully without errors (so far anyways - touch wood.) taken as needed, the quality of my personal and professional life is dramatically improved.
Same. Clonz has a great feel to it, but for quick effects I tend to use Loraz. Zans always had a weird paradoxical effect with me, it was weird...

To go off topic, welcome to the forum - bunnies are the best animals. =)

thank you very much for the warm welcome /default_smile.png

Same. Clonz has a great feel to it, but for quick effects I tend to use Loraz. Zans always had a weird paradoxical effect with me, it was weird...

To go off topic, welcome to the forum - bunnies are the best animals. =)

valium is my favorite. it feels like a hot tub in a pill. Other benzos I've tried don't have that muscle relaxing effect that I like. Second choice is xanax. Both ends of the spectrum are good

Valium. Because I am old school, valium is truly great the problem lies when taking it for recreation in which case it becomes very dangerous (I thinking about drinking/driving/machinery/forgetting important shit. The only thing better was some good old g-h-b. G use to be sold at gas stations and vitamin & supplement stores when it was legal up until around 2000 or 2002 I use to hunt down the stock and 99% of the time stores had it on major discount or it was expired but they kept it knowing it was good stuff...Stuff was amazing for life. Wasn't a "benzo" technically but worked on the gaba b receptors and worked better than anything I've ever had, not to mention you could sleep 3-4 hours and it'd feel like you got the most restful 12hrs ever...shit would give you 20 hr days. Truly incredible, too bad it and all the precursors/analogues became illegal. 

clonnies hands down , rivotril or indian generics are fine . clonotril (banana) or clonapax(mint) are pretty

good as well.

Only use after being up for a good while if you get my drift.....

i love xanax at 1mg to 3mg daily, i try to keep it under 4mg than its harder later to taper or come off them or take lower doses when your stash is low,

i like xanax but thinking of switching with clons or valium give me that chill mode, and make the day go fast at work /default_smile.png

ive been taking like 6-8 ksalol's 1mg a day...i dont know if they have got weaker or if im just some kind of freak...it worries me how i can function on such high amounts

I have a script for kl ,but the best benzo I ever tried is tranxene or clorazapate at the time I was on lorazepam at the time and somebody gave my wife some when I took one I thought ,This must be the way that heroin addicts must feel ,it was a feeling of well being,relaxed body ,even euphoria,I tried to get some from ttm ,but after order was approved 2 days later it was cancel I don`t know why

It depends on the situation:

For anxiety: x@nax, ofcourse

For sleep: tem@azep@m

To chill: v@lium

Best recriational benzo is ofcourse flun1tr@zep@m

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back