Whats Your Favourite Benzo And Why?

• Thread starter Thread starter bdl
  • Start date Start date
I'm a zanny man myself. Ksalol is my fav. BTW does anyone know who has ksa in stock? I've been having a hard time finding them...

I have only just recently had the pleasure of trying zannies, and I must admit they do pack a punch. I have only had di@z, chlordi@z and nitr@z before, and only very occasionally too, I am very careful with benzos. I am interested in all of the others just for my own curiosity to be honest. I hear some peeps going on about brom@z and Klonz etc and am intrigued.

Last edited by a moderator:
if you have some extra money to throw around, because it seems as though the prices are not as cheap as the other drugs in this class. Try flubromazolam. where are you do not have a tolerance or use daily, as it sounds, it might actually be worth the extra money for you. Someone with a tolerance of ALP to milligrams up to 4 times a day should start at two hundred and fifty MCgs. I bet you would do just fine on 100 micrograms. maybe just sometime when you have extra money. I have been on alp 1 milligram qid 4 years and just recently was taken down one half a milligram. He is not going to taper me any further. But because of my habit of playing around with the mail order, I would need 250 mcgs just to get level. how, if you already use an RC vendor regularly, try to see if they would send you even a small sample. It wouldn't cripple them as far as finances, and it may last you a few days. worth a go? the worst they can say is no. I live by that motto. But then again, I am shameless

has anyone else heard the Term "kleptopins"? I'm sure a lot of you have but I was wondering if it was a regional thing? Seems as though people black out a little bit on the benzos and think that they are invisible and just start stealing like kleptomaniacs.

I like Vals and K-Pins the best.  They have a longer half life than the rest.  Therefore, give you a longer effects from the medicine....

-Jim

I've sampled many brands and types now. Benzos really aren't a preference of mine but they're nice to get good sleep.

Xanax and CLONAZEPAM are the two that I find myself coming back to. Brand seems a matter of personal preference but I liked rivotril quite a bit.

• beware the jellies you see on foreign IOP sites are neither made by wyeth or gelthix.
  • the original ones were not shiney or see through like the ones you see today , most
  • come from PK or SA. their actual quality i cannot speak for .

Why is this thread in this area?? Nothing against it but it is in the wrong area. Am I wrong? Thanks for hearing me out... 

Has anyone tried Tiadiopana (Bentazepam)? It's offered in Spain through perdur76. Just wondering how it compares to other bentos. Thanks!

Has anyone tried Tiadiopana (Bentazepam)? It's offered in Spain through perdur76. Just wondering how it compares to other bentos. Thanks!
​i don't want to be a buzzkill or rain on your parade, as i've also a vested interest in obtaining vitamins that operate in the same class as the one you've mentioned.

saying that, please look this up on wikipedia and have a look at the adverse reactions, with particular regards to liver function and hepatitis. 

i was sort of on board to try this stuff until i read that.  please be careful if you do decide to try it.

​i don't want to be a buzzkill or rain on your parade, as i've also a vested interest in obtaining vitamins that operate in the same class as the one you've mentioned.

saying that, please look this up on wikipedia and have a look at the adverse reactions, with particular regards to liver function and hepatitis. 

i was sort of on board to try this stuff until i read that.  please be careful if you do decide to try it.

Triazolam is good but only had the genuine ones a couple of times,if you get genuine dorcium they are nice.But as quite a few have already said the old jellies were great.The chalk ones just don't cut it for me although mogadon do.As allways the trick is to "use"  sparingly to avoid tolerance and you should be golden

Zans are definitely my favorite. I've tried Valeeum and kpins and neither of which did anything for me. 

I'm a VERY infrequent benzers user, but for fun, I vote for Kpins. V@l is great for sleep. Don't feel much from X@n@x. Klowns actually gave me the "nice" feeling that is what I imagine most benzo users enjoy. Peaceful, slightly euphoric; wouldn't mind a small stash of those.

Never tried the Klonz, I see differing opinion on them though. You say a bit of euphoria 2 earls, and others say they feel little at all. 

Klonz always makes me feel depressed, they all affect me differently, and sometimes it depends a lot on my mood before dosing, which can vary a lot as well..

Val works okay, it can make me cocky, it's okay I guess, need a cup of weak coffee to go with it, yum.

Etiz, I like that, quite fast hitting, feels very clean, always gives a mood uplift. Lor@z, similar.

Nitrz is okay for sleep, just okay....zoppi is better for sleep.

Brom@z will always be my favourite, good length, subtle, never makes me cocky, no stupidly long half life.

I hate benz, I might get round to trying a val or something one day but for now I'll stick to valerian, that shit knocks me right out.

@Smoka90 you know way more about benzos than I. I'm really a novice and have only tried a few when friends have given them to me. I may have liked Klowns better because it was a higher dose. Mostly I take them before my nightly reading because I'm scared I won't be able to function during the day. Or that people will think I'm acting weird (er).

Ah, well I tend to take them mid week and at the weekend, to make some days easier and some nights easier...other couple of days I take Lyrica to put me in a different headspace, other nights promethazine + herbals like valerian and wild lettuce to put me to sleep, with opiate getting me through every day, dawn to dusk - does this mean organ failure in a few years? Sometimes I worry.

I admit I look forward to the benzo days, the dreamy afternoons and still, calm sleep. Ah, I'm on Lyrica/pregabalin today, makes me ramble, oh what a shame...

Just to stay on topic, 'ugh, x@n my fav, well good' Not. Xann is one benzo I never quite got, tried once or twice, just...nah...

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back