Whats Your Favourite Benzo And Why?

• Thread starter Thread starter bdl
  • Start date Start date
try getting decent temazepam now - restoril is rotten and hypnotil batches

vary widely. Oh what I wish for is a big bag of Wyeth temazepam in jelly

form or Gelthix green jellies.....gone never to return.....!

I have only ever had di@zzzzz and clordi@zzzp0xidde many years ago, interested in x@@@x though, just for research only.

the generic alprazzy I've had in the past gave me quite bad rebound anxiety, but I wouldn't mind having a bash at some Pfizer brand. 

try getting decent temazepam now - restoril is rotten and hypnotil batches

vary widely. Oh what I wish for is a big bag of Wyeth temazepam in jelly

form or Gelthix green jellies.....gone never to return.....!
You know the jelly's are sold by TTM?
But VERY expencive!

Last edited by a moderator:
no I never knew that as I am just returning to the IOP world ,,,,,,,the PK jellies are utter bunk (fact)

but if TTM have the real deal I would want cast iron proof..........they were banned in the UK , you

only get pill form now......bluntly jellies in the nineties caused mayhem on the streets where I

live..........

thx gyre.....

no I never knew that as I am just returning to the IOP world ,,,,,,,the PK jellies are utter bunk (fact)

but if TTM have the real deal I would want cast iron proof..........they were banned in the UK , you

only get pill form now......bluntly jellies in the nineties caused mayhem on the streets where I

live..........

thx gyre.....
Same here. Only pills, but the jelly's feel better. Might be placebo, because the ingredients are the same ofcourse. They where abused alot, injected easily.

I'm a TTM regular. Benzo's = TOP NOTCH. Pk's = worthless.

Used to be zans for me till i tried diaz. Such a nice mood elevator without the forgetfulness for me. Lasts long and doesn't lower my energy levels like zans did. Been a long time since i tried pins, would like to do a comparison sometime. Everybody's different so will always be an individual preference.

I haven't touched temazzies much since the nineties , now

they're  nicknamed near me as chalkies , not quite the same allure...lol

IMO - and that doesn't count a great deal, moggies are too latent

in delay and in effect for them to be serious sleepers. If I could

get proven Temazzies at a non ridiculous price I would get em but

as I know get the sleep from clonaz I have kinda given up....ha ha

jellies are the old days now!!!

Clearly Physicians outside the UK prescribe benzo's regularly but the GP's in

Britain don't , they sometimes throw you a bone with a temporary script for

a couple of weeks. But the health authorities made clear that benzos' are not

to be given as long term medication.

The addendum to this is tramadol is no longer given out so freely now either it

has been re classified and many friends I have were tapered and switched to

lesser pain drugs.....

A similar thing happened with co proxamol a few years back as there were people

on massive amounts with super high tolerances.

Big pharma also pushed for valium removal from terminal people - a friend with MS

had his taken away and was then offered gabapentin he is furious as he rarely took

the valium but with gaba relief has to be gained by building the drug up slowly and

he is on it all the time now......

My favorite has always been 10mg Valium. They just seem to give you a nice light feeling without making you not being able to function.

I used to like klonopin but they've given too much of a strong effect for me to enjoy it.

My favorite has always been 10mg Valium. They just seem to give you a nice light feeling without making you not being able to function.

I used to like klonopin but they've given too much of a strong effect for me to enjoy it.
Btw, thanks for helping me out this weekend. You really saved the day 😎

Lol, I seen that after I posted. No, he really came through for me.

Clearly Physicians outside the UK prescribe benzo's regularly but the GP's in

Britain don't , they sometimes throw you a bone with a temporary script for

a couple of weeks. But the health authorities made clear that benzos' are not

to be given as long term medication.

The addendum to this is tramadol is no longer given out so freely now either it

has been re classified and many friends I have were tapered and switched to

lesser pain drugs.....

A similar thing happened with co proxamol a few years back as there were people

on massive amounts with super high tolerances.

Big pharma also pushed for valium removal from terminal people - a friend with MS

had his taken away and was then offered gabapentin he is furious as he rarely took

the valium but with gaba relief has to be gained by building the drug up slowly and

he is on it all the time now......
Ya this shit is crazy. Big pharma wants profits. Xans, Vals, Kpins - the patents have expired on all of the, Trams too. Time for them to make new pharms and switch everybody over for the sake of big, huge, excessive profits. They want drugs on the market that take a long time to build up in the system, and that do not have as good of an effect, so they can add another drug to form a combination that a user has to take. Of course all new patents of course. Big pharma wants everybody on multiple drugs, but not ones with actual pain/anxiety relief. The reason for PK's being strict is that the poppy fields in @fghan and other countries around there need to go for h3ro1n production, which is mostly controlled by the c1@. There are numerous articles and pictures (of course not picked up by the main stream media because it violates the patriot act (which is an oxymoron) where troops are guarding p0ppy fields with workers in it, and of c1@ planes that have crashed with tons of coc@in3 and h3ro1n on board. Most recently a plane was caught landing in Australia with enormous amounts of h3roin on it, and the plane was registered to the c1@. Their budget has been cut in the past years, but to maintain their black ops, they continue to be the largest drug traffickers in the world. Fu*k with them, and you either have an "accident", get arrested on bogus charges, or just disappear. 

Oh ya my favorite benzo is x@nax. It makes my day fly by, and if I do not take too much (like take it, forget how many I took, and take more) I can function just fine. If I forget and keep taking, I wake up with holes in my shirt from a cigarette I fell asleep while smoking. Dangerous!

Lol, I seen that after I posted. No, he really came through for me.
Damn hmmm woder what happened. Lots of bans lately and no little things by their names nemore. Like "sells medicines" or "scammer". Glad you were able to get help.

Bizarre that everyone is so different : s

I've tried zanacs (not the bars thoug) and had little effect.

Same with vals.

Clone I liked a lot for sleep.

My TOTAL FAVE is nightrarzeep

It's a totally different class, and is the only one I've taken for fun. I keep myself awake and have a lovely trippy time. Have not had any luck getting any for years though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have to agree with the a**hole comment. Xan tends to change my personality and as much fun as I'm having I find most people around me tell me the next day what a schmuck I was. Have you seen the movie "Beerfest"? Where the guy who has to eat the tomatoe in one bite is in the bar. His perception is that he ha on nice clothes, Travolta dance moves and is Don Juan with the ladies... Only when it shows him from everyone else's eyes he is a blubbering uncoordinated bafoon! Lmao that's exactly what I look when too many xans! Klons are better yet kinda the sweet n low of benzo to me. Just not sweet enough. Val's are perfect. 1 here, another one there, then maybe agin later...but beware! They can bring out that dancing bafoon in me that I mentioned earlier! Those original Val's that have the V or the heart missing in the middle are almost magical! Too bad they are like unicorns now-a-days. Remembered but no one has seen any in centuries! Lol.

*im a noob and still not fully aware of all the rules on here so apologies if I broke any writing this.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back