Whats Your Favourite Benzo And Why?

• Thread starter Thread starter bdl
  • Start date Start date
I like Val's best, followed by K-Pins.

For V's I like Apaurin, Bensedin, Terapia Ranbaxy the best, but also the Abbott licensed by Roche generics from India, and SL J's 10 mg.

For K-pins I've really only had the Roche Rivotril 2mg so I guess I can't compare to anything else.

Xan is ok with me just very short acting and I eat em too often so my tolerance climbs pretty quickly so I'm not a big fan. Ativ@n just makes me tired. I probably would like Xan but I just don't want a habit so I rarely use them. I've got some stashed somewhere, maybe I'll get them out again. 

hmmm. well i have a physical dependence on pins but they aren't my fav

my favs are vals (longer onset, but last longer, even though I require high dosage), k-pins (got "hooked if you will cause they were more effective than lazypams i was taking at the time), stronger than vals for me, but yeah, kind of a a different feeling almost a wired tired, kind of thing, lazypams-quick onset, good effect, but don't last for me-need lots of them, like them though, xans, quick onset but just make me too tired at high doses, while lower dose do nothing. thats it for my experience.

@JohnBenson I think that is why I wasn't wild over xans as well. Had to keep swallowing them to feel anything. I do remember taking quite a few once when my father-in-law was yelling all afternoon and after the 3rd or 4th pill, I finally achieved the desired "tuned out" relief,  but taking that many on a regular basis would be no bueno.

It's weird, but I think I used to enjoy all the ones I could get my hands on as a rebellious young chap (zanys, klondikes and one other that escapes me atm).

Now just recently I've been trying to find one that works well to quell my social anxiety at the occasional large gathering of homo sapiens. Plus maybe have a little bit of a good time on the rare occasion.  So i tried both the two mentioned above with effects ranging from headache to anxiety! lol

Anyway, atm, my favorite is Vallory. Just 5m gees of the p@x V's has me anxiety free, talkative and just a nice feel to it. I went bowling like this and was perfectly fine, only getting tired when I actually laid down at home 5 hours later. Best thing was I slept for a full 8 hours for the first time in YEARS that night! It does have a slight lingering affect the next couple days, though. I'd rather take it when I don't have work the next day, but I did and it wasn't terrible.

It's weird, but I think I used to enjoy all the ones I could get my hands on as a rebellious young chap (zanys, klondikes and one other that escapes me atm).

Now just recently I've been trying to find one that works well to quell my social anxiety at the occasional large gathering of homo sapiens. Plus maybe have a little bit of a good time on the rare occasion.  So i tried both the two mentioned above with effects ranging from headache to anxiety! lol

Anyway, atm, my favorite is Vallory. Just 5m gees of the p@x V's has me anxiety free, talkative and just a nice feel to it. I went bowling like this and was perfectly fine, only getting tired when I actually laid down at home 5 hours later. Best thing was I slept for a full 8 hours for the first time in YEARS that night! It does have a slight lingering affect the next couple days, though. I'd rather take it when I don't have work the next day, but I did and it wasn't terrible.
what is your favorite of the Valkyries? I like the galenika

The only I've tried recently are p@x from ttm, but most seem to prefer the Bp@ms from them. The p@x seem good to me with very little to no tolerance though. Where do you get the galenika or are they another lost in the past gem?

Last edited by a moderator:
The only I've tried recently are p@x from ttm, but most seem to prefer the Bp@ms from them. The p@x seem good to me with very little to no tolerance though. Where do you get the galenika or are they another lost in the past gem?
medicaval. Blistered. I liked em lots

I am pretty sure but lemme ask my old man. ( haha biker talk@ 33) . Seriously, we hav too much. 

I am pretty sure but lemme ask my old man. ( haha biker talk@ 33) . Seriously, we hav too much. 
moda. My bad. 

I like Xans best myself, the 1mg works fine. Bars knock me out. Vals also seem to have the narcolipsy affect of me randomly falling asleep for half a second every now and then.

I took the lorazy pams for years and mostly at night to sleep.  Had to stop suddenly and had visions and bad withdrawals.  Have to be careful when stopping benz's all of a sudden. 

Had to stop suddenly and had visions and bad withdrawals.  Have to be careful when stopping benz's all of a sudden. 
You got that right my friend. I had horrible seizures after taking X@anax.  HAHAHAHA! ..Spell correction wanted to change that to anal.  /default_wacko.png WTF?!?!

X@nax !

I think I have tried every benzo ever created. I use them for chronic nerve pain--it's a rare ailment I have--only a few hundred people in the country have it.  Anyway, for chronic pain, the ones that work best for me are:

Restoril (Temazepam)--I know it's intended as a sleeping med, but I've never used it as such.

Xanax

Dalmane (Flurazepam)

Tranxene

Ativan used to work great, but I developed such a tolerance, it doesn't work anymore.

I think I have tried every benzo ever created. I use them for chronic nerve pain--it's a rare ailment I have--only a few hundred people in the country have it.  Anyway, for chronic pain, the ones that work best for me are:

Restoril (Temazepam)--I know it's intended as a sleeping med, but I've never used it as such.

Xanax

Ativan used to work great, but I developed such a tolerance, it doesn't work anymore.
Same here my friend. I've tried all the above (removed the one's I haven't). And yes, I as well had a tolerance like and elephant.   

Sorry...that stinks.  You find something that works, and then WHAM! It doesn't work.  What next? Med rotation makes me crazy.

Sorry...that stinks.  You find something that works, and then WHAM! It doesn't work.  What next? Med rotation makes me crazy.
I just up the dosage. /default_smile.png  But that's just me, I'm crazy as hell like that.

Auparines always do the trick! Ksalols definitely build your tolerance too quickly and have too short of a half life.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back