Beauty And Skin Care Tips From Our Beautiful Ladies

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
I had the same experience with bare minerals as girlgirms... it just didn't look good on me and seemed to age me, I look better when you can see my skin, lol... BUT, when I saw the commercial for their new foundation I had an AHA moment and I dug out the mineral powder that I had from a few years ago and I figured I'd make my own. So I took an empty cream container and squeezed in some light moisturizer I've been using (Meaningful Beauty) and added bare minerals powder a little at a time until I had the color I wanted and stirred with a baby spoon and was very pleased at how it turned out... perfect tinted moisturizer and it looks good on me.

Welcome back Roger... I missed you!!!! Oh yeah, about the sunless tanning creme... I had a $50.00 gift certificate for Nordstroms so I decided to use it for that... went to one of the counters and the girl helped me find one that was under 50.00. It is called Dr. Dennis Gross (Glow) 40.00... I remember telling the girl if my last name was Gross I would never put my name on a product, lol... but I do love this stuff and a little goes a super long way.. just a dot here and there, I've had it for a year now and still have some left.
Missed you too Girl! This is the best tread! 😉 I've got some Roden &Field self tanner that I bought last year and never used. Going to dab a little on tomorrow and see how it does.

Does anyone else get sheet streaks if they self tan before bed? Ha!

@2Earls, is the liquid eyeliner in a pen like thing? I've started using this kind of eyeliner with this brush.  I don't know how to use the liquid kind in a pen, I make a mess.

and i'm trying to get this look! This is what I went to the clinique counter and got "training" for lol

I'll have to do a little demo when I get good at it.

Also I'm obsessed with this perfume. It just came out I guess. I use the "toilette" version because the "parfum" kind is just a bit overwhelming to me. But I spray this on and mmmmmmm......Hours and hours later it's like it has gone through several different "shades" of the fragrance and the nice notes stick to my skin and clothes.

More about that micowave wax. I got sidetracked today !

Love the suggestions - Dr. Gross, Fake Bake & Jergens (which I have used for a couple of years and love. the smell isn't too bad either) for the tanning and LOVE suzie's home-made foundation. How clever!!

Also someone mentioned the chemical peel?? Once when I was 20 (and in NO  WAY needed a damn chemical peel) I was working in a doctor's office and this nurse practitioner got me to "demonstrate" a chemical peel for these women (I had break outs and whatnot at the time) and WOW!!!!!!!

Even on young and healthy skin, that chemical peel was AMAZING. I could not get OVER IT !

I am dying to try the Obagi stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
AJ, the MAC eyeliner will give you that exact look. It's a small brush in a tube (like mascara). I'm pretty experienced with applying eyeliner, but like Cat, I hate spending a long time getting ready.

Always looking for something that works well and is fast and easy. I've used the type in your pic and find them more time consuming, but still can be good.

I probably have 30 different eyeliners (make-up junkie) and I don't like the pens either.

I'm going to have to amaze and revolt you ladies with a picture of my collection. Just another addiction ;)

AJ, the MAC eyeliner will give you that exact look. It's a small brush in a tube (like mascara). I'm pretty experienced with applying eyeliner, but like Cat, I hate spending a long time getting ready.

Always looking for something that works well and is fast and easy. I've used the type in your pic and find them more time consuming, but still can be good.

I probably have 30 different eyeliners (make-up junkie) and I don't like the pens either.

I'm going to have to amaze and revolt you ladies with a picture of my collection. Just another addiction /default_wink.png
How bout' a picture of yourself 2earls? We are still waiting...*sighs* Oh, is this a ladies only thread? Sorry...Somehow I stumbled out of the VIP room and ended up here! /default_biggrin.png

How bout' a picture of yourself 2earls? We are still waiting...*sighs* Oh, is this a ladies only thread? Sorry...Somehow I stumbled out of the VIP room and ended up here! /default_biggrin.png
YB, you'll go anywhere to photo stalk me. Maybe I'll do what you did and put it up for 15 minutes.

Now how about some make-up tios?

YB, you'll go anywhere to photo stalk me. Maybe I'll do what you did and put it up for 15 minutes.

Now how about some make-up tios?
My photo is actually still up 2E..I didn't post it in my avatar..It's buried in the archives somewhere...I'll just have to get your photo from Cat I guess..(she says she's has it) /default_cool.png (just playing) Sorry to interrupt the "Beauty and Skin Care Tips" forum.. That was pretty rude of me, but I just wanted to say "Hi"... /default_smile.png

My photo is actually still up 2E..I didn't post it in my avatar..It's buried in the archives somewhere...I'll just have to get your photo from Cat I guess..(she says she's has it) /default_cool.png (just playing) Sorry to interrupt the "Beauty and Skin Care Tips" forum.. That was pretty rude of me, but I just wanted to say "Hi"... /default_smile.png
Hi buddy. Time to go remove my make-up.

Hi buddy. Time to go remove my make-up.
/default_ph34r.png Here's mine... What do you think..? ( I guess I got a little too carried away with the eyeshadow)..I need to talk to HB, and figure out how he puts his makeup on... /default_cool.png

Have a good night 2E... /default_smile.png

no i think you are spot-on, YB. You could also ask HB about hair care, and how to achieve those luscious locks he has

Have you NO shame YB? Lol!

i bet we have similar collections 2E.....

Right, how about a tip on moisturising for Mr PTFC? An ex girlfriend used to make me or actually moisturise my face herself. An under eye cream and some face moisturiser from Boots the chemist. Nowadays I just slabber on an aloe vera based body cream on to my face. Just enough for my face not to go shiny though. Is that cool? Or am I being a twat?

Men SHOULD moisturize! It is just going to keep your skin looking great. I force the Otter to do glycolic peels too. He pretends to grumble but i KNOW that his gorgeous skin looks even better than it did! Boots is good stuff. When I do a glycolic peel on him, i make sure that it is at LEAST six or seven hours after shaving....it would sting really bad otherwise.

If I was a man, I would use a serum woth hyaluronic acid (it wont born after shaving like vitamin c or glycolic acid serum) and a good eye cream and face moisturizer.

Look at his beautiful skin!

View attachment 862

Last edited:
damn his skin really is pretty

Also I want to see ya'lls makeup collections. I'm just now getting my collection started and i can live vicariously through yours /default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Cat, Otter is such a handsome man... I'm good at reading faces and some people (not many) have such soulful eyes like otter... it means their heart is open as opposed to walled up for protection.

Cat, Otter is such a handsome man... I'm good at reading faces and some people (not many) have such soulful eyes like otter... it means their heart is open as opposed to walled up for protection.
Yep, he's a hottie! Just like mine :wub:

Yeah, his skin does look great! I am quite baby-faced, but I will have a look for something with hyaluronic? acid then?

I am very excited about this topic. Early in the thread there was talk of acne and problem skin. Unfortunately that is something I know a lot about. Adult acne has been the worst thing for my confidence and I have had it now for 11 years. I just found an amazing product for moderate to seviere acne. Its from Gunilla of Sweeden and its their Lerosett clay face mask. It pulls out every nasty toxin living and breeding in your pores. It has been the best thing I have ever used. Once a week I use a repair peeling gel from Obey Your Body. My skin has never been so healthy.

Those eyes go right through me. They have since the first time I laid eyes on the man! His heart IS open...he is such a loving person it is crazy. Thanks babe!

Last edited:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back