If I Were To Peak Into Your Purse, What Would I Find?

Mizzy

Ladies, and gents if you carry a purse, what would we find in your purse RIGHT NOW with no warning??LOL

In mine you would find, several electric ciggies, emergency meds, Kleenex tissue, Goldfish crackers, desitin, a spare pacifier in a ziplock, some makeup, a "with all good intentions" to-do list, poneytail holders, some real ciggies and a couple of lighters, MAYBE my cell phone (never know where it is!!LOL), a couple of toys like my son's cell phone (THAT we can always find), a wallet with little cash and lots of insurance cards and id, pics of loved ones still around and those already gone (may they rest in peace), sippy cup,  Zepherhills sports pack bottle of water (with the flippy lid), a variety of snacks that would shame any airline, keys some I use regularly and some I SWEAR I have probably had since high school, collection of pens, Listerine breath strips, body splash (Bath and Body works baby bottle).

Now, YOU GO!!!

Damn Miz you carry a freaking grocery shop in your purse! Wish I had something interesting, just my wallet, a few legal prescriptions, and lip gloss, pretty boring compared to crothless panties and a partridge and a pear tree and yours!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ladies, and gents if you carry a purse, what would we find in your purse RIGHT NOW with no warning??LOL

In mine you would find, several electric ciggies, emergency meds, Kleenex tissue, Goldfish crackers, desitin, a spare pacifier in a ziplock, some makeup, a "with all good intentions" to-do list, poneytail holders, some real ciggies and a couple of lighters, MAYBE my cell phone (never know where it is!!LOL), a couple of toys like my son's cell phone (THAT we can always find), a wallet with little cash and lots of insurance cards and id, pics of loved ones still around and those already gone (may they rest in peace), sippy cup,  Zepherhills sports pack bottle of water (with the flippy lid), a variety of snacks that would shame any airline, keys some I use regularly and some I SWEAR I have probably had since high school, collection of pens, Listerine breath strips, body splash (Bath and Body works baby bottle).

Now, YOU GO!!!
Does that "purse" come with wheels?

This might explain some of the lady's having back pain? /default_huh.png

Receipts, wallet, wall charger, powder compacts, a minimergency kit, tampons, gum, glosses, passport, nail polish remover, eye shadow, eyeliner, 4 cheek stains, pens, and a bunch of other stuff I'm probably forgetting

I MISS you SOOOO much MSD!!!!!   HUGS HONEYBUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

MLC - I try to keep my purse extremely minimalistic.  If I can get away with my id, debit card, phone and key(s) in my pockets, I'm even happier  /default_cool.png

Now, just a few short years ago a nice collection of matchbox cars, mini flashlights, small snackbags and the like had permanent locations in mine.

And finally, quite a few years ago, there were times when mine might have much more resembled Reddwarf's...but that's really a topic for discussion elsewhere, LOL!

HAHAHAHAH....yes my purse tends to look like hers but hey, I got a kid and I always have to be prepared for emergencies!!! /default_sad.png

Reactions: _X_
On a BAD day u might even find a dirty diaper in there ROFLOL!!!

I tried to call you this morning. You must be ignoring my calls. I loooove youuuu!
You did not!!!  Bugaboo woke up at 3 with a tummy ache and bad dream so I tended to him and then was up until 6...THEN I fell asleep until noonish.

Call me RIGHT NOW lady!!!!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back