Kratom Discussion

Guys. Kratom rocks. Holy bananas!

I just had some of my Maeng Da Suproeme sampler. Wheeeee!!!!

I am sooooo jealous you guys. Iove kratom, but it won't let me poooo. I know...tmi ..tmi. I've tried everything. Nuthimg works. I'm wondering if the capsule form or the liquid will make that dept a Lil bit easier /default_wink.png
Hate to be the bearer of bad news but I used FST (liquid) the first several months and constipation was most def a problem (among other things... I do not recommend using it.).

I guess you have tried a stool softener like colace? If not it might help ease things a bit! I take one religiously or well, never mind. Let's just say I've been using kratom for a while now and without colace I'd be really full of sh*t!

Can you use it on non- consecutive days?

I did try the Sunda because I had heard such great things about it but it was just a 15 gram sample. Maybe I need to give it another try. I haven't tried their RVB so I think I'll place a small order. It's the closest vendor to me, only about 10 minutes away so delivery is one day.

I'm burnt out on everything I have. My favorite vendors have been Dayak and Botanical Wellness. I do love their RVB's. I love kratom-k too but they're a little too pricey.

I didn't try the RVB from herbal cafe. Just the thai and a few others that I can't remember now. Not sure what I was thinking not getting that strain?! My favorite strain is definitely RVB. Hands down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's so interesting you say that about being burned out on everything you have! I feel the exact same way. Part of my problem is not having enough stains in my rotation. I always lean toward the same ole RVB and green Malay. I'm going to branch out the next time I purchase. My tolerance is creeping up there too so maybe I need a break. (Yuck). Cat is good about taking breaks which is the very best way to keep it fresh. These past few weeks have been the first time ever I've felt diminishing returns with kratom.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but I used FST (liquid) the first several months and constipation was most def a problem (among other things... I do not recommend using it.).

I guess you have tried a stool softener like colace? If not it might help ease things a bit! I take one religiously or well, never mind. Let's just say I've been using kratom for a while now and without colace I'd be really full of sh*t!

Can you use it on non- consecutive days?
Lmao ...Roger that! I've tried everything you can think of, religiously, and ain't nuttin in that colon but cement. Thanks tho. I did however just try moodandminds green Malay sample I've been hanging on to called "elephant". Its not much...only a 5gram sample. So We will see. No poops tomorrow for me!

So just bought some bali gold maeng da at the smoke shop and I love this stuff. Its helpful for my pain and I feel very calm and chill. Im kinda confused tho bcuz people say the maeng da makes you hyped and then a crash but I don't feel ampd up at all and am wondering if theres a difference between bali gold maeng da and the maeng da you all are talking about. I did notice my pain coming back after about 3 hrs so I took 2 more but shit 3 hrs of pain relief and calmness. Ill take it. Tonight im gonna smoke some buhda I just got from the clinic so I can eat and sleep today and ill be right as rain. Thanks sissytoe for tellin me about this stuff. Good lookin out. As always. /default_smile.png btw eat a bunch of prunes and youll be full of shits and giggles tonight lol..

Ok the extra two were probably the difference between feeling calm and feeling ampd cuz now im amped feeling and a bit shakey. Maybe I should eat something or drink some milk. I think 3 capsules will be my limit.

hello Phrenicz /default_smile.png

i've been ok. i've been around here a little. i can't help but think you're confusing me with another member though, Lemon maybe?  /default_wink.png

and beachgirlie90- i think the kava & liver issues only occur when certain companies use other parts of the kava plant (they are only supposed to use the root- which should not affect your liver). apparently what happened is- years ago when kava became popular in the U.S.- manufacturers could not keep up with the demand and started to use all parts of the plant to their supplements- some people had severe liver problems after taking the supplements- and that's where the liver rumors started. it is possible some supplements do still contain some parts of the plant that affect your liver- i don't know- but when buying kava- look for quality kava that contains kava root only. i don't think the stems/leaves or whatever even do anything- but they can be potentially dangerous. google it, as it's something i read in the past & i'm just going by what i recall from my memory.
Also, I think once a single problem like that pops for a single anybody, companies just stamp the warnings to cover themselves legally

BG,

How much do you use? Do you have to redose? I've heard 5 tablespoons is a good starting amount but it is hard for me to get all of that down!
Well Jesus, no wonder i got shit from ONE TB. tried it the other day, the powdered root. Mixed it with water and shook really good. It isnot the instant tho. Was I supposed to steep. I had mixed info from the web.

Also, I think once a single problem like that pops for a single anybody, companies just stamp the warnings to cover themselves legally
I would like to add, i read only the LATERAL roots, too. Not th main root.

I apologize for my poor spelling. Auto correct on an IPad and my edit function is not working properly. I'm kind of OCD about mis-spelled words! Lol
Me too an the ipad does not help much!

So I'm really having issues with tolerance right now. RB from any vendor is just not working for me. The problem is it's my favorite strain and I'm so stubborn about it that I don't know what else to throw into the rotation. My question is what strain is most similar to RB yet not too similar that I don't get results. I just really don't want to take a break. I just need to switch up strains for awhile. I have been using the stem and vein because it's supposed to help reset your tolerance but it just does nothing for me.

Lmao ...Roger that! I've tried everything you can think of, religiously, and ain't nuttin in that colon but cement. Thanks tho. I did however just try moodandminds green Malay sample I've been hanging on to called "elephant". Its not much...only a 5gram sample. So We will see. No poops tomorrow for me!
I am normally like cement, without any meds. Kratom makes me poop! I drink a LOT of water tho. If that is TMI that is too bad. I have almost blown a gasket trying to poop. I have had poop studk in my butt hole for HOURS cuz it is so hard. I have gone for i think ten days or so without pooping. Thanks tramp! But anyway,

Gonna re-try my kava. I will use three tb. Wait TB or tsp? Will go back in thread to check.

My fav vendors are botanical wellness, mitra red borneo is awesome! Start slow. And herbal cafe! I just love that cute lil bag! Makes a great replacement cheesecloth too. I had several and was making homemade butter with my girls and ued that to strain it. Yay!

Well Jesus, no wonder i got shit from ONE TB. tried it the other day, the powdered root. Mixed it with water and shook really good. It isnot the instant tho. Was I supposed to steep. I had mixed info from the web.
I've never made a kava grog bc frankly, the sound of that grosses me out. IPlus, I don't know how to do it.

I have used both... Powered root and instant. I can't really discern a difference but I'm not a great resource so take that FWIW. A very respected vendor suggested mixing it with chocolate milk as something about the cocoa + kava goes well together. I just can't get that much liquid down and besides, I don't drink milk. Which leads me to my method of consumption... I do my ole stand by... Wash and Toss.

Have you heard of the reverse tolerance theory of kava?? Use more in the beginning and eventually it doesn't take so much to reap the benefit. I worked so hard in December, using 5 tbls daily. I never got the "kava love warm fuzzies" that others love so much. I've NEVER had to work to like a little buzz and I'm bummed it doesn't do much for me. No have clue as to whether there is any merit about reverse tolerance.

I would keep trying, Cat. Up your dose and keep with it. From what I understand, once you break through, it is a wonderful feeling. All of the benefits of alcohol with none of the down sides. (I hate the way being drunk feels btw. One glass of wine- two max and I'm good).

I want some kava love! Maybe I will go back to the original,vendor who suggested the milk. He is more expensive but maybe with kava, you get what you pay for. It is Meridian Botanicals and he is a really nice guy with quality products. The good thing about kava is that vendors can discuss consumption whereas kratom vendors are hesitant due to the F D A thing.

I am normally like cement, without any meds. Kratom makes me poop! I drink a LOT of water tho. If that is TMI that is too bad. I have almost blown a gasket trying to poop. I have had poop studk in my butt hole for HOURS cuz it is so hard. I have gone for i think ten days or so without pooping. Thanks tramp! But anyway,

Gonna re-try my kava. I will use three tb. Wait TB or tsp? Will go back in thread to check.

My fav vendors are botanical wellness, mitra red borneo is awesome! Start slow. And herbal cafe! I just love that cute lil bag! Makes a great replacement cheesecloth too. I had several and was making homemade butter with my girls and ued that to strain it. Yay!
I've never heard of the mitra red Borneo from botanical wellness. Are you sure that's not from onlinekratom?

And I so wish that kratom had the opposite effect of my normal cement issue. But it just makes the problem worse. I drink tons of water too. I need to try taking magnesium citrate like I have seen suggested.

I've never made a kava grog bc frankly, the sound of that grosses me out. IPlus, I don't know how to do it.

I have used both... Powered root and instant. I can't really discern a difference but I'm not a great resource so take that FWIW. A very respected vendor suggested mixing it with chocolate milk as something about the cocoa + kava goes well together. I just can't get that much liquid down and besides, I don't drink milk. Which leads me to my method of consumption... I do my ole stand by... Wash and Toss.

Have you heard of the reverse tolerance theory of kava?? Use more in the beginning and eventually it doesn't take so much to reap the benefit. I worked so hard in December, using 5 tbls daily. I never got the "kava love warm fuzzies" that others love so much. I've NEVER had to work to like a little buzz and I'm bummed it doesn't do much for me. No have clue as to whether there is any merit about reverse tolerance.

I would keep trying, Cat. Up your dose and keep with it. From what I understand, once you break through, it is a wonderful feeling. All of the benefits of alcohol with none of the down sides. (I hate the way being drunk feels btw. One glass of wine- two max and I'm good).

I want some kava love! Maybe I will go back to the original,vendor who suggested the milk. He is more expensive but maybe with kava, you get what you pay for. It is Meridian Botanicals and he is a really nice guy with quality products. The good thing about kava is that vendors can discuss consumption whereas kratom vendors are hesitant due to the F D A thing.
I've mixed it with chocolate almond milk and that's when I have gotten the best results so maybe there is something to that! My kava king kava will be here today so I'll let you know how it is!

Kava king better knock my socks off since their only shipping option is $12 and it's taken a week to get here. I let them know that I think that's crap.

Over a week actually. I ordered last Wednesday.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I'm really having issues with tolerance right now. RB from any vendor is just not working for me. The problem is it's my favorite strain and I'm so stubborn about it that I don't know what else to throw into the rotation. My question is what strain is most similar to RB yet not too similar that I don't get results. I just really don't want to take a break. I just need to switch up strains for awhile. I have been using the stem and vein because it's supposed to help reset your tolerance but it just does nothing for me.

I think our tastes are a lot alike. Green Malay doesn't make me shaky. It is pretty much the only non red vein I like. But I am going to do the same....put more in my rotation. May not be as great as RVB but I think in the long run it is better. I don't want to take a break either and I am a little frustrated also. Also, I really try to remember kratom is supposed to be a little subtle. Still, I'm missing the initial rush of "ah hah..."

Are you using more in an effort to catch the "feeling"? I've caught myself doing that and I know it is doing nothing but increasing my tolerance.

I've mixed it with chocolate almond milk and that's when I have gotten the best results so maybe there is something to that! My kava king kava will be here today so I'll let you know how it is!

What is your ratio milk to kava? Maybe I will try this again. Going to get some different batch first though. What I've got is full of little sticks in it. Ha!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Deepnorth @ Deepnorth: @porkandbeansboy that is a fact.
  2. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  3. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  4. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  6. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  7. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  8. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  9. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  10. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  11. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  12. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  13. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  14. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  15. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
  16. K @ knofflebon: Mornin. Came across something pretty interesting in the news. Try searching the name J0@nne Seg0vi@
  17. L @ Lookyloo: Yesterday people couldn’t even get out of town due to gas shortages and gridlocked traffic, it’s gonna be rough I’d imagine. I hate to imagine the homeless and those without a way out or shelter.
  18. xenxra @ xenxra: i would hope people aren't taking it lightly considering the tampa mayor literally said if you don't leave you're going to die
  19. B @ bigblueallda: I went through Katrina. Please if you live in the Florida panhandle do not take this lightly. My town was devastated. We were without power for 3 weeks. So be prepared. And prayers up!
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: I hope everyone affected by these hurricanes is safe. Sending you positive thoughts and prayers for safety.
Back