Kratom Discussion

Three TBSP, and just the plain powdered root from sacred plant life. Man that initial onset was SOMETHING. It is cheeep! I just placed another order. Oh and i just mixed it with water. I tried it before using one tbsp and it did nothing. Thanks for all the dosing info guys! You really helped me out today!

Three TBSP, and just the plain powdered root from sacred plant life. Man that initial onset was SOMETHING. It is cheeep! I just placed another order. Oh and i just mixed it with water. I tried it before using one tbsp and it did nothing. Thanks for all the dosing info guys! You really helped me out today!
Thanks Cat so much :-) yeah that's me and my son doing duck face lol. I am so glad I came upon your post about the kava... because I really really need that since I am an avid benzo user because of my anxiety. I am definitely going to try that!

Btw, if that is you in your pic, you are gorgeous! Jeez!
I'll have to agree with ya there! I was going to say something to her myself but I didn't want her to think I was some weird stalker. 😛 I'm straight pokey but I know beauty when I see it! 😍

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I appreciate beautiful women all of the time. And I am straight as hell. So I guess I am the weird stalker. Lol!

Thanks Cat so much :-) yeah that's me and my son doing duck face lol. I am so glad I came upon your post about the kava... because I really really need that since I am an avid benzo user because of my anxiety. I am definitely going to try that!
Your son is absolutely darling as well! Yay!

So I'm not really sure what to think of this kava. I took three teaspoons and I did feel relief from my super bad stress/anxiety but not as much as I was thinking. I just took two more tablespoons. Maybe my stress was that bad that all it's doing is evening (is that a word?) out my mood? I guess I won't know until I take it on a more normal feeling day.

I'm sure cat says she used 3 tablespoons. I think you answered your own query beachgirlie, if you are a bit stressed/anxious as it is, then it's a good shout that wouldn't have helped or made it as effective.

I'm sure cat says she used 3 tablespoons. I think you answered your own query beachgirlie, if you are a bit stressed/anxious as it is, then it's a good shout that wouldn't have helped or made it as effective.
Oh I'm feeling good now. Totally melted into my bed. Exactly what I needed after my shitty day.

I also agree, pokey is beautiful! But most of the girls on here are beautiful in their own way too, be it physically, personality wise etc. I don't like to single particular people out, but cat, beachgirlie, pokey, 2earls and many others just exude loveliness and empathy! Of course, i wont forget about plenty of our gentlemen members, you know who you are, thanks for all your help and advice! I WANT KAVA!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I also agree, pokey is beautiful! But most of the girls on here are beautiful in their own way too, be it physically, personality wise etc. I don't like to single particular people out, but cat, beachgirlie, pokey, 2earls and many others just exude loveliness and empathy! Of course, i wont forget about plenty of our gentlemen members, you know who you are, thanks for all your help and advice! I WANT KAVA!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
Aw you're so sweet! 😊I love everyone on this forum (well mostly everyone), such a great group of people!

Aw you're so sweet! 😊I love everyone on this forum (well mostly everyone), such a great group of people!

I totally agree, I have said it before, but I am over the moon to be part of this forum, I genuinely enjoy the chat, as well as the more relevant stuff we are members for.

I totally agree, I have said it before, but I am over the moon to be part of this forum, I genuinely enjoy the chat, as well as the more relevant stuff we are members for.
I mentioned this in someone's intro thread but when I found this forum, I just knew I belonged here. It just gives me a warm fuzzy feeling that I can totally be myself without being judged.

On topic: I ordered from HB & M yesterday morning yet my tracking number still shows pre-shipment. This vendor is literally 15 mins from me, I just don't get it!

What a pleasant surprise to end a shitty day! I'm so anal that I've gotta read a whole thread before I'll post so that's what I've been doing. New material to read, just what I needed tonight!

Told ya'll about that kava love! /default_smile.png I'm placed an order from Meridian earlier today and SPLafter reading Cats good review!

whoa congrats VIP Roger too! what is this tonight with you two and the hitting the 500 mark? /default_smile.png

it must be all this kratom, kava and poppy talk lately. /default_wink.png

---

oh yeah and i wanted to add that kava helps me a lot in the very first stage of benzo WD. after the 2nd or 3rd day i can't even eat food, let alone get kava down. but if i can manage to get it down- it's still not potent enough to significantly help benzo WD for me.  however- it can help stretch out your meds so that they can last longer and take less so that you're in the position to be in WD less often... if that helps anyone?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just found a site and ordered kava instant. BOOM!
Where did you order from?

God I have issues. I couldn't stop at five tablespoons. Nope I had to take two more just to see if I could kava myself to sleep. I only slept three and a half hours last night so I really wanted good sleep. Well now I have a headache and it's 10 pm with no sleep in sight. 😂

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Deepnorth @ Deepnorth: @porkandbeansboy that is a fact.
  2. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  3. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  4. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  6. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  7. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  8. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  9. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  10. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  11. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  12. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  13. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  14. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  15. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
  16. K @ knofflebon: Mornin. Came across something pretty interesting in the news. Try searching the name J0@nne Seg0vi@
  17. L @ Lookyloo: Yesterday people couldn’t even get out of town due to gas shortages and gridlocked traffic, it’s gonna be rough I’d imagine. I hate to imagine the homeless and those without a way out or shelter.
  18. xenxra @ xenxra: i would hope people aren't taking it lightly considering the tampa mayor literally said if you don't leave you're going to die
  19. B @ bigblueallda: I went through Katrina. Please if you live in the Florida panhandle do not take this lightly. My town was devastated. We were without power for 3 weeks. So be prepared. And prayers up!
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: I hope everyone affected by these hurricanes is safe. Sending you positive thoughts and prayers for safety.
Back