Kratom Discussion

Well geezers guys, I just came in to say hello and now y'all got my face beet red /default_smile.png Thank you for the compliments...too sweet. Must be all the kava kava, eh /default_wink.png

Its the beauty of the friendships that are made on this forum. The love and the support that has brought us all together. What a beautiful thing (((Big Hugs)))

Your son is absolutely darling as well! Yay!
Aww....thank you Cat. Him and his little mini-me are quite the team. I will have to throw some cute and funny pics of the boys up. They are my pride and joy. The Lord couldn't have ever blessed me with anything better then those two little stinkers.

Aww....thank you Cat. Him and his little mini-me are quite the team. I will have to throw some cute and funny pics of the boys up. They are my pride and joy. The Lord couldn't have ever blessed me with anything better then those two little stinkers.
I would love to see pics. I would also love to share pics of my little man but my concern is if it's safe? Maybe the VIP area would be a better choice since it's just not random traffic?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where did you order from?

God I have issues. I couldn't stop at five tablespoons. Nope I had to take two more just to see if I could kava myself to sleep. I only slept three and a half hours last night so I really wanted good sleep. Well now I have a headache and it's 10 pm with no sleep in sight. 😂

Global kava exports, just across the water from me in Ireland! I even underpaid by 1 pound mistakenly and I contacted to apologise, and they said, don't worry it's only a pound! Got lots of different kinds, but I went for the instant.

I would love to see pics. I would also love to share pics of my little man but my concern is if it's safe? Maybe the VIP area would be a better choice since it's just not random traffic?

Yeah, i wonder about that. I dont have kids but I will only post my doggies on VIP. APPARENTLY, me or my cat do not matter much as that is who is on my pic! Lol! Because of Google image, my profile pic is only shown here and on none of my personal places, like fb or linked in. Maybe a good idea.

Last edited:
GUYS. I have a dumb question. I could just look it up I guess but you guys are cooler and smarter and I enjoy your company!

Whats the difference between the red/white/green of kratom?

GUYS. I have a dumb question. I could just look it up I guess but you guys are cooler and smarter and I enjoy your company!

Whats the difference between the red/white/green of kratom?
Reds are sedating, greens are stimulating and whites are in between. I'm not a fan of greens or whites but I'm trying to learn to mix them with my reds to get a nice in between feeing. I always overdo the greens and end up with anxiety. I don't have much experience with whites at all. Hopefully that helps you out!

Reds are sedating, greens are stimulating and whites are in between. I'm not a fan of greens or whites but I'm trying to learn to mix them with my reds to get a nice in between feeing. I always overdo the greens and end up with anxiety. I don't have much experience with whites at all. Hopefully that helps you out!

See! I went ahead and tried to look it up any way and it was so confusing, no straight forward answers! Thank you!!

Hello ladies... Haven't been on here much latley

Well.. Feb 6 makes me 2 months clean of PK

Gosh I never thought that I would say that.

Kratom done it /default_smile.png

Just need it to work for me like it use too!!

Hope y'all are doing good!!

I've been using greens only this past week

In hopes of giving the reds a break so hopefully they

Will work again. I was actually taking 5 tsp of red

& still not working good!!

Tolerance suxx

I also wanted to mention for all who

Is having problems with getting the kratom down

Rich Choc milk would do the trick!!

It's my new BFF & I HATE milk.

I've been using greens only this past week

In hopes of giving the reds a break so hopefully they

Will work again. I was actually taking 5 tsp of red

& still not working good!!

Tolerance suxx
Hey TL! So happy to hear from you and SO glad kratom is working so well! Two months is freaking awesome! I know what you mean about the tolerance thing. Beachie and I were talking about that last week. All three of us prefer reds and I had begun to get sucky effects also. Like did I even take any???

I ordered some green Malay and it came in Saturday. It is the only green so far I have tried that I can tolerate. It has worked wonders! Gives me plenty of energy without anxiety and I'm feeling it again. I definitely think changing strains on a regular and consistent basis is the key. I should incorporate some whites and plan on trying to do so. Whites are supposed to be between a red and green but my experience has been they are more stimulating than greens. That's just me though.

Maybe once your body is used to kratom itself you can slowly add some more stimulating strains also. Also, remember to lower your usual red dosage when changing to a green or white.

Also, I think potency varied from batch to batch. What was good from "x" vendor 3 months ago may not be so great now. That's just my theory though.

Again I'm so happy for you!

Hey roger! Yeah I'm a red gal!!

The green Borneo didn't even work today.

It had bee giving me energy this past week

But today Nada..

The tolerance build up is so crazy!!

I just need k to work again. I had even took a day off

From taking it and the next day same thing nothing.

I find myself saying it all the time. Why am I taking

This since is not doing anything anymore.

It's just me having a little hope that maybe each dose

WILL WORK again!!!

I have tried so so so many venders.

I just don't know where to turn anymore.

We have heard some people say so and so has the best kratom ,

We get it and well junky. So who knows!!

Okay I have read that Cheyenne pepper

& tumeric potinents kratom

Anybody educated well enough on this??

There is an interesting potentiator recipe that i found in the amazon reviews for a kratom company. It involves a little alcohol. I need to try and find it.

There is an interesting potentiator recipe that i found in the amazon reviews for a kratom company. It involves a little alcohol. I need to try and find it.
Oh that sounds perfect cat. Definitely share when you find it!

Yes. Cayenne pepper potentiates kratom though I've never tried it.

I wish I had an answer TL. I need it too. My experience has been underwhelming also lately. Maybe it is just a gross time of the year.

Try to lower your dose amount instead of trying to up/chase it. That helps me some. I wish I had a better answer for you. I'm kind of all blah the past few days.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Deepnorth @ Deepnorth: @porkandbeansboy that is a fact.
  2. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  3. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  4. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  6. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  7. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  8. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  9. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  10. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  11. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  12. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  13. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  14. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  15. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
  16. K @ knofflebon: Mornin. Came across something pretty interesting in the news. Try searching the name J0@nne Seg0vi@
  17. L @ Lookyloo: Yesterday people couldn’t even get out of town due to gas shortages and gridlocked traffic, it’s gonna be rough I’d imagine. I hate to imagine the homeless and those without a way out or shelter.
  18. xenxra @ xenxra: i would hope people aren't taking it lightly considering the tampa mayor literally said if you don't leave you're going to die
  19. B @ bigblueallda: I went through Katrina. Please if you live in the Florida panhandle do not take this lightly. My town was devastated. We were without power for 3 weeks. So be prepared. And prayers up!
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: I hope everyone affected by these hurricanes is safe. Sending you positive thoughts and prayers for safety.
Back