Kratom Discussion

@beachgirlie ....i just nominated you to be our guinney pig /default_wink.png
Btw is that you in your pic with your Lil mini me?

Last edited by a moderator:
So ma brothas n sistas! I would love to know what strain of kratom is your favorite and why. As in...what does it do for you, and how does it make you feel. Now this oughta be interesting hee hee /default_wink.png okay I will go first.

I loooove premium Bali kratom because I kid you not, it makes me feel like I took a good old 10mg yeller hi-dr0. And I'm even more socialable. Its like the twin sister of Bali. The euphoria makes me more outgoing and enthusiastic and ambitious. I also am a bad girl for not keeping any stock on me this time for running out of my pk's! All this kratom and kava talk is making me salivate! Okay who's next???

Whaaaaaaaa my kratom and kava kava was supposed to come today. But the mail service did t deliver the mail today cuz of the snow! Apparently all of the mail trucks are stuck in the lot! How DARE they?

Yes. Cayenne pepper potentiates kratom though I've never tried it.

I wish I had an answer TL. I need it too. My experience has been underwhelming also lately. Maybe it is just a gross time of the year.

Try to lower your dose amount instead of trying to up/chase it. That helps me some. I wish I had a better answer for you. I'm kind of all blah the past few days.[/quote

& thank you for your help!! Sucks being stuck like this!!!! Hopeful something has got to give!!!!!!

So ma brothas n sistas! I would love to know what strain of kratom is your favorite and why. As in...what does it do for you, and how does it make you feel. Now this oughta be interesting hee hee /default_wink.png okay I will go first.quote]

Lucky girl!! Nothing's helping me anymore. Wish I got tht feeling again. 😔

So ma brothas n sistas! I would love to know what strain of kratom is your favorite and why. As in...what does it do for you, and how does it make you feel. Now this oughta be interesting hee hee /default_wink.png okay I will go first.

I loooove premium Bali kratom because I kid you not, it makes me feel like I took a good old 10mg yeller hi-dr0. And I'm even more socialable. Its like the twin sister of Bali. The euphoria makes me more outgoing and enthusiastic and ambitious. I also am a bad girl for not keeping any stock on me this time for running out of my pk's! All this kratom and kava talk is making me salivate! Okay who's next???
Jealous!! Who's the vender??? We need to know so we can order LOL

Whaaaaaaaa my kratom and kava kava was supposed to come today. But the mail service did t deliver the mail today cuz of the snow! Apparently all of the mail trucks are stuck in the lot! How DARE they?
I know how you feel!! My kava was suppose to of been here yesterday. It was even departed my mail supplier. I'm just assuming mine were to lazy. That or my package is lost. As I received a package yesterday that departed from same mail supplier at the same time. Won't lie, I've been worried!!!

I personally have never ordered from there. But I've read other reviews that swayed me away. Sounds like maybe I need to reconsider. :)

My kratom and kava is supposed to come today. The frigging post office wimped out on mail delivery yesterday. Wtf? We ARE in Chi-town! Twenty inches is no big deal people!

IT CAAAAAAAAAAAME. I just upended three tablespoons of kava and one of kratom with cayenne. Ima feel so goooooooood. It wasnt intentional but I have been everything free (cept for a teeeeny MJ one hitter yesterday) for two weeks. Of course that was after a mini benzo bender so............

Anyway ZERO tolerance. Whoopeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwewewewwwww

IT CAAAAAAAAAAAME. I just upended three tablespoons of kava and one of kratom with cayenne. Ima feel so goooooooood. It wasnt intentional but I have been everything free (cept for a teeeeny MJ one hitter yesterday) for two weeks. Of course that was after a mini benzo bender so............

Anyway ZERO tolerance. Whoopeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwewewewwwww
Ooooo weeeee... sounds like Cat is in euphoria /default_smile.png I will be visiting that place tomarrow. Does the kava make you feel lazy? Cuz I want to try it, but I want to have some energy too and be able to get some stuff done.

Fo me, no, not at all. It gives that benzo-y feeling, without the tiredness. Just a really good sense of well being. It is a high..i would not r commend driving or trying to concentrate on work or schoolwork.

I did take kratom with it, and it is very nice. I did not find that cayenne potentiated a LOT but keep in mind that with taking both herbs with zero tolerance, it is hard to say. i will really be able to tell in a couple of days.

Guys, you were talking about kratom tolerance before and how that euphoria is gone for you. When taking kratom, I find it very necessary take a very long break. I usually take two weeks off and two weeks on. I find it absolutely necessary to reset the tolerance that much. Otherwise the effect is just plain gone.

Anyway, I ordered from Sacred Plant Life and got te red borneo and the kava root. No samples though........two day priority shipping. Recd in three days due to major snowstorm. If this kava kava is not strong, i would love to take kava kava that IS strong. The kava from this vendor is the only kava that I have tried so I have nothing to compare it to. Kratom quality is great!

I did just want to add that naturally, the am pretty high-energy. Keep that in mind when deciding when to take kava. I honestly dont feel that it gives me any additional energy, and may be sedating for a more "relaxed" type of personality.

Im going to get some of that next pay day. Going to try the premium bali by kratom therapy for these achy restless legs. Ooooo weeee, I can't wait especially as soon as I wake up in the morning :)

Kava was relaxing for. Myeslf and the person i too,k it wirh. Sorry anout the typing/spelling. My cat insists on "helping" me type and Ive given up on going back and correcting for this particular post as Ive already done i t a million times and Im afraid this is gonna be as good as it gets.

I looove my Kratom...I'm now entering Bali land...Bali Bali Bali Bali Bali lalalalala

I looove my Kratom...I'm now entering Bali land...Bali Bali Bali Bali Bali lalalalala
So where did you get it? I've never ever had luck with smoke shops. I'm almost out of everything and I'm so burnt out! Plus everyone seems to have low supply.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Deepnorth @ Deepnorth: @porkandbeansboy that is a fact.
  2. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  3. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  4. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  6. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  7. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  8. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  9. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  10. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  11. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  12. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  13. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  14. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  15. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
  16. K @ knofflebon: Mornin. Came across something pretty interesting in the news. Try searching the name J0@nne Seg0vi@
  17. L @ Lookyloo: Yesterday people couldn’t even get out of town due to gas shortages and gridlocked traffic, it’s gonna be rough I’d imagine. I hate to imagine the homeless and those without a way out or shelter.
  18. xenxra @ xenxra: i would hope people aren't taking it lightly considering the tampa mayor literally said if you don't leave you're going to die
  19. B @ bigblueallda: I went through Katrina. Please if you live in the Florida panhandle do not take this lightly. My town was devastated. We were without power for 3 weeks. So be prepared. And prayers up!
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: I hope everyone affected by these hurricanes is safe. Sending you positive thoughts and prayers for safety.
Back