Kratom Discussion

So where did you get it? I've never ever had luck with smoke shops. I'm almost out of everything and I'm so burnt out! Plus everyone seems to have low supply.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Its called kratom therapy. I drank white grapefruit juice with it last night and it really potentiated it. This morning I took the same dose, 4 caps, and I'm feeling it, but not as much.

I looove my Kratom...I'm now entering Bali land...Bali Bali Bali Bali Bali lalalalala
You silly squirrel! Lol!

Six hours ago I took two TBSP of the red vein borneo from Sacred plant life. I am still WASTED. Dizzy when i stand up, a little nauseated and hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh. Daaaaaaaamn.

Usually when I take kratom I've been mixing it with juice and chasing it with something really sweet because this stuff tastes like ew. So today I tried applesauce. And it makes it soooooo much easier to go down because of the texture. Sometimes too much liquid wont like me. I have a small tummy, I can't hold a lot of stuff at once hahaha. However, I was so excited to try this I completely forgot that I am allergic to apples.... Now, on to my stupid stupid question.

When I usually take kratom I get slightly nauseated and dizzy, and now the apples have made it worse. But is the "on the boat" feeling a normal side effect? I also get itchy, but again, I have a lot of allergies... hahaha!

Usually when I take kratom I've been mixing it with juice and chasing it with something really sweet because this stuff tastes like ew. So today I tried applesauce. And it makes it soooooo much easier to go down because of the texture. Sometimes too much liquid wont like me. I have a small tummy, I can't hold a lot of stuff at once hahaha. However, I was so excited to try this I completely forgot that I am allergic to apples.... Now, on to my stupid stupid question.

When I usually take kratom I get slightly nauseated and dizzy, and now the apples have made it worse. But is the "on the boat" feeling a normal side effect? I also get itchy, but again, I have a lot of allergies... hahaha!
Hi PO! Yes, if I take too much, I get really dizzy, nauseated and can't see straight. Haha. How much are you taking in each dose? And yep, I get itchy sometimes too!

I am currently in Bali land! Its fabulous!! /default_biggrin.png
Kratom is so weird. Only time it seems to really work well lately is at night wen I'm ready for bed. Maybe my other meds that I take at night are potentiating it? I just don't know.

Kratom is so weird. Only time it seems to really work well lately is at night wen I'm ready for bed. Maybe my other meds that I take at night are potentiating it? I just don't know.
I'm the opposite, it works best for me in the morning. But then again, I take it three times a day sometimes. Kratom is a really weird herb. Or is it a herb?

Hi PO! Yes, if I take too much, I get really dizzy, nauseated and can't see straight. Haha. How much are you taking in each dose? And yep, I get itchy sometimes too!

I use anywhere from 6-10 grams. I usually just get dizzy and stuff riiiiiiiight when it kicks in. Water seems to help a little cause I get wicked dry mouth.

I just want to add that this stuff had helped me a lot. It's more than just relaxing. The Thai really helps with my energy issues a lot. Its fantastic! And I have a huge lift in my anxiety issues, and I just love it. It's just like a little extra push that I need.

So my order for pks was delayed and pokey n I went to get the kratom. Bali and white vein and wow, it really helped with the withdrawals and pain. Plus I smoked a bitta herbage at night so I could sleep better but I wasn't all freaked like usual. I love this stuff.and @beachgirl, we have so many smoke shops here that have it. Pokey said its quite a bit more expensive than ordering on line but its better price than ordering pks for me so I didn't mind. It comes in capsules too thank God. Just the upburp from the capsules is enough to gag a maggot. Lol.

Yesterday I was singing Bali Bali Bali Bali...now I'm yodeling pkpkpkpkpkpkpkpk....oooooh I love my pkpkpkpkpkpkpk :)

@Beachgirlie... I should have listened to you about HB&M. Weak! It is a strain I've never had, Vietnam. Supposed to be in the red family. I'm having to go back and supplement my regular dose. Actually, I can hardly tell I've taken any at all. I should have stuck to my tried and true even though I do think I need to mix it up some. I'm done with HB&M.

@Beachgirlie... I should have listened to you about HB&M. Weak! It is a strain I've never had, Vietnam. Supposed to be in the red family. I'm having to go back and supplement my regular dose. Actually, I can hardly tell I've taken any at all. I should have stuck to my tried and true even though I do think I need to mix it up some. I'm done with HB&M.
LOL well I shouldn't have listened to you cause I ordered again. I got the red Borneo and Sunda and I am just not impressed! I'm just kidding though, I ordered because they're so close and I wanted to make sure that I didn't like their strains. I did try the Vietnam my last order because so many people raved about it on kc. It did nada for me!

I'm waiting for some samples from calibotanicals and coastal kratom. I'm hoping I like something!

BIG FAT NADA! I'm going back red Borneo from KW. Less expensive and 5x better.

I'm the opposite, it works best for me in the morning. But then again, I take it three times a day sometimes. Kratom is a really weird herb. Or is it a herb?

Well its a leaf that grows off a tree or a bush? Lol, must be an herb. Hey it works for me first thing in the am too, but it depends what strain, and what company. And when it decides to work. I don't think I'll ever feel like I felt with my first kratom experience ever again. That was amazing. I was up all night laughing on the phone and high as a kite. Closest I ever felt to feeling like I took a 30 rokceee.

I wanna try! What company does KW stand for? I'm assuming "kratom ...something" lol...

So I just dumped out the kratom powder out of the caps, and tossed in washed 1 and a half tsp. Hoping it shld kick in faster since with the caps it takes over an hour to absorb. I know toss n wash is nasty as heck, but I'm so used to it by now when for 6 months last year I was on such a kratom kick, I didn't even care how it tasted. Then I got my Dr to prescribe more pks, after that I didn't start back up on the kratom since you all were making my mouth drool !!! Oh kratom plz work faster 😱😈😁

Kratom Warehouse

Haha I found it. I figured it was kratom wellness, or jus KW and then kratom warehouse popped up...and then you popped up! /default_smile.png beach bunny 👙👓🎧📱🐙🐚🍹🍌🍉🌴🌴🌴

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Deepnorth @ Deepnorth: @porkandbeansboy that is a fact.
  2. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  3. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  4. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  6. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  7. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  8. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  9. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  10. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  11. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  12. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  13. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  14. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  15. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
  16. K @ knofflebon: Mornin. Came across something pretty interesting in the news. Try searching the name J0@nne Seg0vi@
  17. L @ Lookyloo: Yesterday people couldn’t even get out of town due to gas shortages and gridlocked traffic, it’s gonna be rough I’d imagine. I hate to imagine the homeless and those without a way out or shelter.
  18. xenxra @ xenxra: i would hope people aren't taking it lightly considering the tampa mayor literally said if you don't leave you're going to die
  19. B @ bigblueallda: I went through Katrina. Please if you live in the Florida panhandle do not take this lightly. My town was devastated. We were without power for 3 weeks. So be prepared. And prayers up!
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: I hope everyone affected by these hurricanes is safe. Sending you positive thoughts and prayers for safety.
Back