Kratom Discussion

That sucks! I've used Kratom Underground a time or two but not much. Did you tell them?
I wasn't sure which one it was so I didn't wanna say anything. Maybe it was green leaf. I should do a google search to see if it's happened to anyone else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys, i have had the red vein borneo feom sacred plant life for six days now. I am still getting blown away by this stuff. I am not on ANYTHING else so I know it is te kratom. Two tablespoons, prolly 6 gms. Or so, and I was really really high. Yesterday, i took a hit of weed on top of it and had to lay down. It was too much! I have been nodding off of this stuff since Monday. Oh and btw, if you purchase the three oz bags, they always give you three and one half oz. which is nice. They have kick ass kava too.

I placed another order today even tho i am not even close to being out cuz i want more of the same batch.

You guys, i have had the red vein borneo feom sacred plant life for six days now. I am still getting blown away by this stuff. I am not on ANYTHING else so I know it is te kratom. Two tablespoons, prolly 6 gms. Or so, and I was really really high. Yesterday, i took a hit of weed on top of it and had to lay down. It was too much! I have been nodding off of this stuff since Monday. Oh and btw, if you purchase the three oz bags, they always give you three and one half oz. which is nice. They have kick ass kava too.

I placed another order today even tho i am not even close to being out cuz i want more of the same batch.
Cat does the red vein boreno make you nod and make you fall asleep by itself? The one that you get from sacred pant plant life. I want something that's going to take care of the pain and lift up my mood so that I can stay awake

Pokey, you need to try Dayak if you want some really good stuff. Their red Borneo is really good but they also have one called big red and another called super big red that are really really good. Capsules don't work for me ever. So dumping the powder out was the right thing to do. You probably just need more. Hope it kicks in!Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same with you little Miss beach bunny :-) does the red boreno no make you nod and make you fall asleep cuz I need something that is going to take away the pain give me the warm fuzzies while i can stay awake. Will it do that?

Same with you little Miss beach bunny :-) does the red boreno no make you nod and make you fall asleep cuz I need something that is going to take away the pain give me the warm fuzzies while i can stay awake. Will it do that?
It doesn't make me fall asleep. No kratom does that to me though. In the beginning, strong red Borneo was very sedating and I'd have to mix a little bit of green or white with it. I hardly ever have to mix anymore now. Not sure if it's tolerance or what.

So I got my orders today from calibotanicals and coastal kratom. I have heard good things about both and I just need some new strains. I got one ounce each of Superior Red Dragon and Red Borneo from Cali and 15 oz samples of Hulu kapuas, ultra Bali, red vein thai and red Borneo from coastal. I took 4 tsp of the Superior Red Dragon about an hour ago and I feel pretty darn good! I was feeling pretty crummy so there is a huge difference. No euphoria though. I'll report on the other strains when I take them.

Cat does the red vein boreno make you nod and make you fall asleep by itself? The one that you get from sacred pant plant life. I want something that's going to take care of the pain and lift up my mood so that I can stay awake
Yeah......I could take a smaller dose I suppose. Last Monday I was nodding on about three gms. Crazy. I loved it tho......you sleep like a baby.

Oh man Cat, I wish I didn't take and open up 12 capsules of the white vein. I did it to give me energy like it's supposed to, since last time I took 6 and no energy, no nuthin ...and it knocked me out for 3 hrs earlier. Great sleep and crazy dreams. But I want euphoric energy like a rokcee. I love kratom but that plant is a weird one.

I hear ya on the the dream thing. I have night terrors sometimes and if I take any kratom after 2:00 pm it affects my dreams. The terrors are more "real" when i take kratom. It also takes me longer to wake up from them. My poor man.........i just started therapy sp hopefully that will help the terrors. They can be really, well........terrifying. Hehe. Not really funny tho.

I hear ya on the the dream thing. I have night terrors sometimes and if I take any kratom after 2:00 pm it affects my dreams. The terrors are more "real" when i take kratom. It also takes me longer to wake up from them. My poor man.........i just started therapy sp hopefully that will help the terrors. They can be really, well........terrifying. Hehe. Not really funny tho.
Oh no Cat, I hear you on that one. Terrors from PTSD are the absolute worst. Running and running from something or somebody in the dark, Waking up in a cold sweat. Yes... may di@zep@m dreams be granted upon you,.

Nini hugs & kisses

PS
I bet the hubbs is by no doubt going to have sweet dreams with that handful of boob lmao

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh no Cat, I hear you on that one. Terrors from PTSD are the absolute worst. Running and running from something or somebody in the dark, Waking up in a cold sweat. Yes... may di@zep@m dreams be granted upon you,.

Nini hugs & kisses

PS

I best the hubbs is by no doubt going to have sweet dreams with that handful of boob lmao
Haha!n i hope so! Lol!

I have night terrors because of my PTSD from a dog attack two years ago. Some nights I just don't sleep to avoid them. So sorry you two experience them as well. 😟

So sorry. i guess it was a pittie huh? I hate when people torture animals just to make them mean. I am so sorry that happened to you. I am also very glad that you are here with us.

Me too beachgirlie. That had to been horrific what you went through. I am sorry that you had to live that experience. My son got bit on the eyelid by a chiuawa and needed stitches. But a frickin chiuawa? Come on. I know the owners were always mean to that dog too. Goes to show you any dog can be taught to be mean and fierce :(

Chihuahua are mean and BRAVE. My lil guy is four lbs and both pits are afraid of him. Lol!

Just catching up on this thread. My Kratom stopped working on day two. Was pretty pissed about that as I thought I'd found a cheap solution to get high....

Wish I could feel like you do cat... Sounds ace (ps. So glad you started therapy! Thought you couldn't stand talking about it?? I'm proud of you for giving it a go.. Even if it's just to save your bloke from being beaten up👠good girl, I know it's scary)

@beachgirlie90 - I don't think it's possible to get the rocksie feeling from kr@tom is it..?? Have you tried rocksie?? I haven't so don't really know what I'm on about lol... Just sounds too good to be true!! I'd love to be wrong though!!!

I am finally (not that I wanted to) building up toleance to that red vein from sacred. I dont know if all of th conditions were just perfect, nut I have never gotten that high from kratom befoe. It was crazy! I am on it today....took about nine grams and just slightly buzzed. I have been PUSHING my physical therapy for my arm/shoulder because the doc had the audacity to tell me that I will never be able to raise my right arm up straight from the shoulder. And I WILL do that. I have been tol previously, from a long ago injury, that I would never use my right hand again but it is perfect. Doctors do NOT know all! Anyway, the kratom helps the pain better than ANYTHING else! It is really amazing! Sorry you grew tolerance so wuick Revenger. At least you know that you can have it once in a while, and that it will work!

Just catching up on this thread. My Kratom stopped working on day two. Was pretty pissed about that as I thought I'd found a cheap solution to get high....Wish I could feel like you do cat... Sounds ace (ps. So glad you started therapy! Thought you couldn't stand talking about it?? I'm proud of you for giving it a go.. Even if it's just to save your bloke from being beaten up good girl, I know it's scary) @beachgirlie90 - I don't think it's possible to get the rocksie feeling from kr@tom is it..?? Have you tried rocksie?? I haven't so don't really know what I'm on about lol... Just sounds too good to be true!! I'd love to be wrong though!!!Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i
I have started therapy several times before, only to quit. I need to put on my big girl panties and just do it. I want to be well so badly. I fear talking about it, but logically, what is there to fear? I can control my panic attacks now with CBT, so I must conquer. My dream is to share the incident with you guys, especially this group here. I know others must have gone through similar things. We could all help each other. I have such high hopes for that. I just want it so much!

Last edited:
Damn right about doctors not knowing shit... I had an SHO show me a full colour blown up image of my cervix and point out the area she said was cancer..... 8 Weeeeeeks later histology came back as only pre cancer. But those 8 weeks changed me forever lol..

Don't give up cat. You can do anything you decide to 😘

I think - might be wrong - that Kratom only really has strong effects for people who are relatively 0pee8 naive... Just guessing

I am finally (not that I wanted to) building up toleance to that red vein from sacred. I dont know if all of th conditions were just perfect, nut I have never gotten that high from kratom befoe. It was crazy! I am on it today....took about nine grams and just slightly buzzed. I have been PUSHING my physical therapy for my arm/shoulder because the doc had the audacity to tell me that I will never be able to raise my right arm up straight from the shoulder. And I WILL do that. I have been tol previously, from a long ago injury, that I would never use my right hand again but it is perfect. Doctors do NOT know all! Anyway, the kratom helps the pain better than ANYTHING else! It is really amazing! Sorry you grew tolerance so wuick Revenger. At least you know that you can have it once in a while, and that it will work! i

I have started therapy several times before, only to quit. I need to put on my big girl panties and just do it. I want to be well so badly. I fear talking about it, but logically, what is there to fear? I can control my panic attacks now with CBT, so I must conquer. My dream is to share the incident with you guys, especially this group here. I know others must have gone through similar things. We could all help each other. I have such high hopes for that. I just want it so much!
Cat, I broke my arm/elbow in 2013 after I fell on some freshly waxed floors. My elbow was pushed up into my tricep. It took 2 days in the hospital and a plate/7 screws and 12 weeks of HARD PT but I got full range of motion back. I can "almost straighten my arm though can tell when the weather is going to change. /default_smile.png. All of that to say you .CAN work hard and make MUCH progress. I was determined not to let the injury keep me from doing the things I to do! The only thing I can do are push-ups and yoga. Show that doc you will be able to raise that arm! PT will hurt but it is so worth it!!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Deepnorth @ Deepnorth: @porkandbeansboy that is a fact.
  2. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  3. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  4. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  6. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  7. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  8. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  9. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  10. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  11. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  12. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  13. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  14. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  15. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
  16. K @ knofflebon: Mornin. Came across something pretty interesting in the news. Try searching the name J0@nne Seg0vi@
  17. L @ Lookyloo: Yesterday people couldn’t even get out of town due to gas shortages and gridlocked traffic, it’s gonna be rough I’d imagine. I hate to imagine the homeless and those without a way out or shelter.
  18. xenxra @ xenxra: i would hope people aren't taking it lightly considering the tampa mayor literally said if you don't leave you're going to die
  19. B @ bigblueallda: I went through Katrina. Please if you live in the Florida panhandle do not take this lightly. My town was devastated. We were without power for 3 weeks. So be prepared. And prayers up!
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: I hope everyone affected by these hurricanes is safe. Sending you positive thoughts and prayers for safety.
Back