Kratom Discussion

Okay now I'm going to need some cheese with this wine. I took 6 pills of kratom. 30 minutes later nothing. Then I took two more pills of kratom. Nothing. Geez I thought it would work faster by dumping the powder out and taking it that way. I thought wrong and now I'm really irritated. I am going to try 3 more capsules now, and if that doesn't do crap I'm ordering what Rogers got. Dammit you kratom stop screwing with me! Grrrrr.

Okay now I'm going to need some cheese with this wine. I took 6 pills of kratom. 30 minutes later nothing. Then I took two more pills of kratom. Nothing. Geez I thought it would work faster by dumping the powder out and taking it that way. I thought wrong and now I'm really irritated. I am going to try 3 more capsules now, and if that doesn't do crap I'm ordering what Rogers got. Dammit you kratom stop screwing with me! Grrrrr.
Well that's no bueno. I know for me, one and a half tsp wouldn't do anything. I need at least three but usually four.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pokey, you need to try Dayak if you want some really good stuff. Their red Borneo is really good but they also have one called big red and another called super big red that are really really good.

Capsules don't work for me ever. So dumping the powder out was the right thing to do. You probably just need more. Hope it kicks in!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, after trying HB& M Vietnam strain first thing this morning I can def tell I've used it. Yesterday I had already used some green Malay from Herbal Cafe so maybe that's why I couldn't feel it. The Vietnam is very subtle which I suppose is okay as long as it has good legs. I will know about that as they day progresses. It is not something I would probably order again but at least this whooper order of 8 oz will not be a complete bust.

And caps don't do anything for me either.

Well, after trying HB& M Vietnam strain first thing this morning I can def tell I've used it. Yesterday I had already used some green Malay from Herbal Cafe so maybe that's why I couldn't feel it. The Vietnam is very subtle which I suppose is okay as long as it has good legs. I will know about that as they day progresses. It is not something I would probably order again but at least this whooper order of 8 oz will not be a complete bust.

And caps don't do anything for me either.
Isn't it weird how that works? The Vietnam did have subtle effects, definitely not nada but I guess I had high expectations.

My first dose of the day is always the best. That's why I don't like to try a new strain in the middle of the day. It's hard to tell what the effects are.

I'm keeping my expectations low for the two orders I have coming today. Hopefully I'm pleasantly surprised.

Roger, if you haven't tried Dayak or kratom-k, you should! Those are my two favorite red Borneo vendors.

I've not tried either Dayak or kratom-k. Maybe I will try Dayak next time (it will take me a while to make a dent in this HB&M!). So yes to be fair the Vietnam is not total bunk but def not top on my list. Or even middle! I've had commercial grade at 1/2 the cost that is as potent as the Vietnam. Sorry I steered you wrong on HB&M! I did like his Sunda.. or thought I did!

I could tell the Vietnam was going to be weak the minute I tried it as the taste was very bland. Have you noticed there is a direct correlation between strong (bad) taste = strong kratom? Maybe it is all in my mind but I do think there is a parallel.

I've not tried either Dayak or kratom-k. Maybe I will try Dayak next time (it will take me a while to make a dent in this HB&M!). So yes to be fair the Vietnam is not total bunk but def not top on my list. Or even middle! I've had commercial grade at 1/2 the cost that is as potent as the Vietnam. Sorry I steered you wrong on HB&M! I did like his Sunda.. or thought I did!

I could tell the Vietnam was going to be weak the minute I tried it as the taste was very bland. Have you noticed there is a direct correlation between strong (bad) taste = strong kratom? Maybe it is all in my mind but I do think there is a parallel.
Ya know, a lot of people love the Sunda. I think maybe different bodies react differently with strains. I only got an oz so it was no big loss. I needed to know for myself that it wasn't for me. I only had a 15 oz sample the first time. So definitely not your fault!

And yes, I do think there is a direct correlation between strong taste and potency. I've heard a lot of people say that plus it's been my experience too. I've also heard that if it's staticky that it's good. I've never experienced any static with mine so I'm wondering if that just has to do with the climate you live in.

What is your usual dose amount if you don't mind me asking. I used to always measure and weigh my kratom before using but I've been lazy recently. Maybe that's why it has been kind of lackluster lately? 4-4.5 grams was always good for me but I think I've been closer to 3 grams because I've been eyeballing with a tsp. (I will laugh at myself it my "tsp" ends up being 5 grams!)

What is your usual dose amount if you don't mind me asking. I used to always measure and weigh my kratom before using but I've been lazy recently. Maybe that's why it has been kind of lackluster lately? 4-4.5 grams was always good for me but I think I've been closer to 3 grams because I've been eyeballing with a tsp. (I will laugh at myself it my "tsp" ends up being 5 grams!)
My usual dose is around 3-4 tsp which is probably at least 6 grams. I'm lazy about measuring too. Sometimes I'm really lazy and just pour it straight into my mouth from the bag. Lol.

My usual dose is around 3-4 tsp which is probably at least 6 grams. I'm lazy about measuring too. Sometimes I'm really lazy and just pour it straight into my mouth from the bag. Lol.

Hahaha!!! I would SO choke!

Lolol seriously, id do the same thing.I think youve been taking it long enough that you already know how much is the right approx dose. That just tickled my funny bone tho..I imagine you crawling out of bed in your pjs looking at that scale, looking at the kratom powder. And w sleepy eyes saying oh fuck it and dumping the powder straight into your mouth..lololol..

Ive been taking the white vein w my pks for energy and then I take the red vein bali at night so I can have a good 8 hrs of pain free sleep. So far so good..I need to order online but I don't have a card to place an order. I wonder if theyd take a visa gift card?

Lolol seriously, id do the same thing.I think youve been taking it long enough that you already know how much is the right approx dose. That just tickled my funny bone tho..I imagine you crawling out of bed in your pjs looking at that scale, looking at the kratom powder. And w sleepy eyes saying oh fuck it and dumping the powder straight into your mouth..lololol..

Ive been taking the white vein w my pks for energy and then I take the red vein bali at night so I can have a good 8 hrs of pain free sleep. So far so good..I need to order online but I don't have a card to place an order. I wonder if theyd take a visa gift card?
I don't see why most vendors wouldn't accept a Visa gift card. I have used a debit card though i don't recommend that. My account was comprised once but I have no proof it was from ordering kratom. Plus, It is SO much less expensive online even though it is a bit of a gamble. Just use the vendors we've discussed here and you will know you are getting quality kratom.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yes some take gift cards, paypal, google wallet. Kratom-k only takes visa and does not accept gift cards. Drives me nuts because I only have MasterCard and a visa gift card.

I don't see why most vendors wouldn't accept a Visa gift card. I have used a debit card though i don't recommend that. My account was comprised once but I have no proof it was from ordering kratom. Plus, It is SO much less expensive online even though it is a bit of a gamble. Just use the vendors we've discussed here and you will know you are getting quality kratom.
Right before christmas my card was compromised right after using two new kratom vendors. They drained almost everything out of my account before my bank caught it and notified me. It was a pain to wait for the money to be put back but eventually it was all there. Of course it had to happen a week before Christmas and I'm a last minute shopper. I will never use either of those vendors again!

How horrible! Who were the vendors? I need to stay away from them!

How horrible! Who were the vendors? I need to stay away from them!
Kratom Underground and Green Leaf Kratom. I don't know which one was responsible but it was one of them!

That sucks! I've used Kratom Underground a time or two but not much. Did you tell them?

Try the other payment methods w the vendors suggested here. I plan on making kratom a permanent fixture in my intake so its a better idea for me to order larger quantities online. Thank you guys for all the info..;)

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Deepnorth @ Deepnorth: @porkandbeansboy that is a fact.
  2. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  3. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  4. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  6. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  7. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  8. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  9. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  10. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  11. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  12. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  13. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  14. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  15. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
  16. K @ knofflebon: Mornin. Came across something pretty interesting in the news. Try searching the name J0@nne Seg0vi@
  17. L @ Lookyloo: Yesterday people couldn’t even get out of town due to gas shortages and gridlocked traffic, it’s gonna be rough I’d imagine. I hate to imagine the homeless and those without a way out or shelter.
  18. xenxra @ xenxra: i would hope people aren't taking it lightly considering the tampa mayor literally said if you don't leave you're going to die
  19. B @ bigblueallda: I went through Katrina. Please if you live in the Florida panhandle do not take this lightly. My town was devastated. We were without power for 3 weeks. So be prepared. And prayers up!
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: I hope everyone affected by these hurricanes is safe. Sending you positive thoughts and prayers for safety.
Back