Kratom Discussion

The kick ass red vein borneo i have now is from Sacred Plant life. These are all legal sites with legal items (in MOSTstates) so we mention vendors in the thread. I have tried many but Sacred Plant has th strongest of all for me. Plus very quick shipping and for every three oz you purchase, you get a half oz free. They do NOT automatically send samples, tho. Good luck!

I LOVE your user name! Xoxo
Thanks again, I am going to place an order soon. Lol on the user name, I actually have 3 doggies! Didn't quite know how to get them all in the name! :)

I really do like this Red Vein Bali that Cat suggested. I've gotten so used to the strains I always get that I really don't feel much from them (just using low maintenance doses) but definitely had some fun with the new Red Vein. Changing up the species/strains keeps things interesting. I prefer the mellowing effect rather than the more hyper strains, like Thai, Maeng Da, or the white vein strains.

Cause I'm a mellow dood.

Cat you are always so helpful with everybody, I really enjoy you. (I have seen your claws come out a few times, but it was always deserved)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks again, I am going to place an order soon. Lol on the user name, I actually have 3 doggies! Didn't quite know how to get them all in the name! /default_smile.png
Inquiring minds want to know! Names and breed of your pups, please! Xoxo

@cat - I have Oscar a cairn terrier x Chihuahua mix

Zoey my little princess is a yorkie x schnauzer mix

Ziggy is a black and tan dachshund.

They are all rescue dogs and spoiled rotten! :)

Oohhhhh. And all are rescues? You are awesome! What a lively bunch I am sure. You have got some strong little personalities there!

I have

Lilly. Pit

Polly. Pit

Dunkin. Tiny chihuahua

Bear. maltese

Frank-E shihtzu

I love having all of them on the bed cuddling with me and watching TV or something...especially when it is cold out. Lol! Everyone is afraid of the chihuahua!

Oh look at all your babies! It doesn't surprise me they are all afraid of Dunkin, Chihuahuas have such strong kick ass personalities! :)

There is a "post a pic of your pets" thread...many of us, especially those of us on a tablet, cannot re-size pics to post in the threads. But we try!

Polly is giving raspberries!

Anyway, back on topic. Just placed ANOTHER order from sacred plant life. A lb this time, of the red vein borneo. This is the same stuff i have been getting for a few weeks now. My tolerance has taken a step up once but I have remained on the same dose for the last two weeks with no additional tolerance.

Ok so I know the regular use of extracts is a big no no ... But.... I would like a treat. Anyone have a recommendation? I have a "go to" vendor when I order them (not often) but wondered if there are any suggestions here. Herbal Cafe has a 20x product but it is frightfully expensive. Most extracts are but this is over the top $$$$$! Any favorites out there?

I've read about kratom for years but never took the time to really read up about it. Recently I was looking into recovery alternatives and I came across Kratom again so I finally tried it. I wish I would've looked into it years ago. Had I known it would've saved me a lot of trouble! A local headshop carries a variety of strains but I prefer Bali gold. Cannot say enough wonderful things about it!

Hi ggbean,

We have some really good vendors in the thred, whicb will give gou mu ch more bang for your buck! Sacrewlantlife.com is my go to now.

Incidentally guys, i think I sort of....ODd on Kratom. Took way too much. I kind of had a full body panic attack' my muscles were twitching uncontrollably and I was sooooo high. Like seriously nodding, it was too much!

Gotta be more careful!

I just ordered a pound of kavakava from someone on ebay. Also kava tincture that you can carry in your purse! The. Kava is really expensive per dose om SPL....runs about five bicks a dose for me (three tablespoons). I cant wait to get my kava. The tincture dose (6% was the strongest) you use two droppersful per serving. That was fifteen bicks for an oz. Many of you know but we had discovered last weekend that my stepson was using xanax and alchohol.. He said he took the xanax for stress, he works nights and was having trouble sleeping during the day. I want to (not just yet though) offer him an alternarive so he can relax during the day. He just had his first therapy session today. Otto and I went with him, but we didnt to into the office for the session. I love my Mikey so much! , i justdont want to give thekava just yet cuz i think that would be replacing one thing for the other. Maybe downthe road a little, with his Doctors permission of course. Kava feels exacly like zanny to me.

Sorry anout my typing....in a rush! I just had to sneak on here for a sec. Back to school....

its going to be banned in my state soon i think, i know the dude who used to make the original pourpori "mr nice guy" he runs a few kava bars,

after kratom is gone  i guess they be stuck to kava only 

i never liked this stuff , but for some reason ppl get hooked on this stuff and drink it like its gatorade !

well not know the guy like that but i know him through my friend who worked at his store , before he served yr for mr nice guy products... 

Hllo. I'm baaack. Let's just say k stopped

Working!! Like I even upped my dose triple

So I haven't even been taking any. Anything

For that matter. Temptation is there but I've

Said no no no to PK!! Still PK clean since

Dec6!!! A girl needs pain relief and k just

Stopped helping. Back to my Bengay I've went

How long have you been off of it.

I hadbeenofffor years before i started again.

Last edited:
I love/hate kratom. used more then once every 2 weeks and don't get the results i'd like . sedation like effects. more frequent use results in very little sleep, heart burn , over excitedness and paranoia! if used on occasion though i get better nods off of some maeng da or red dragon from KT then from ANY Sy PK lol. nearly any sy anyways lol. I know of a couple companys online doing 50% off and they carried other brands . so i got a oz of this and oz of that. with the price ranging from 4-8 each with the half off. i wanted to try different strains and that way i could cheaply try a bunch instead of buying quantity. 

Also tried a few of the extracts which were pretty rocking too, but if you had any tolerance like i did i was taking 2.5 g of extract and feeling like crap. my own fault. 

The only one that really stuck out was i had a red veined borneo which i consistently don't feel good when i take it. I seem to react better to a white or green leaf. but red maeng da is AOK. even though I'm sensitive to caffeine and white leafs tend to be more uplifting i thought?  the more i experiment the more i think every type reacts very differently depending on person and circumstance.

its going to be banned in my state soon i think, i know the dude who used to make the original pourpori "mr nice guy" he runs a few kava bars,

after kratom is gone  i guess they be stuck to kava only 

i never liked this stuff , but for some reason ppl get hooked on this stuff and drink it like its gatorade !

hopefully not anytime soon. I love it for awhile then hate but it'd be nice to have a KG just as a 'collector'

They better not regulate my state! It is the only thing i am relying on right now..other than kava and occasional Mj. Nooooooooooooooooooooo

Another order from Herbal....great stuff, my fav red borneo. Two day shipping and samples this time. White maeng da is pretty cool but i think it kept me awake. I dont sleep anymor anyway so........

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Deepnorth @ Deepnorth: @porkandbeansboy that is a fact.
  2. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  3. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  4. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  6. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  7. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  8. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  9. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  10. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  11. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  12. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  13. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  14. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  15. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
  16. K @ knofflebon: Mornin. Came across something pretty interesting in the news. Try searching the name J0@nne Seg0vi@
  17. L @ Lookyloo: Yesterday people couldn’t even get out of town due to gas shortages and gridlocked traffic, it’s gonna be rough I’d imagine. I hate to imagine the homeless and those without a way out or shelter.
  18. xenxra @ xenxra: i would hope people aren't taking it lightly considering the tampa mayor literally said if you don't leave you're going to die
  19. B @ bigblueallda: I went through Katrina. Please if you live in the Florida panhandle do not take this lightly. My town was devastated. We were without power for 3 weeks. So be prepared. And prayers up!
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: I hope everyone affected by these hurricanes is safe. Sending you positive thoughts and prayers for safety.
Back