Kratom Discussion

Cat, can u pm me if you have ever used any if the mj venders in here?? The menus has me sooo

Confused. As I've never been a user. Thanks girl

So,what do you guys think of reverse tolerance applicable to kratom. It seems to me that if i take it more often, the stronger each dose is. Like alot. It could be my recent bout of sleeplessnes, but the red borneo from SPL was really kicking my ass. For a couple of reasons i tool a break, and now it seems half as strong. Anyone else with the same experience?

I know kava kava has a reverse tolerance but kratom? It never has for me before but i have never taken it as regularly as i do now.

So I stopped kratom for weeks. & I'm hurting so

So so bad I decided to give it a go.

Nothing booooo!!!!

I'm leathered in icy hot on a heat pad/massager

Took a muscle relaxer n still hurrrrrtin bad.

Oh id love a PK right now :(

Last edited by a moderator:
So I stopped kratom for weeks. & I'm hurting so

So so bad I decided to give it a go.

Nothing booooo!!!!

I'm leathered in icy hot on a heat pad/massager

Took a muscle relaxer n still hurrrrrtin bad.

Oh id love a PK right now /default_sad.png
Big gentle hugs True (i dont want to squeeze too hard...dont want to hurt you)

Much love sweetheart!

Yesterday wS the worst pain I've felt in for ever.

I just knew the kratom would work since u hasn't had

Any in over 2 weeks. Nope :(

& also who has the best extracts.

I've only ordered regular leaf.

Thanks

& also who has the best extracts.

I've only ordered regular leaf.

Thanks
Love, I would stay away from extracts.  They will increase tolerance quickly and you may find that switching back to leaf and powder will be ineffective.

Powders are where it's at.  My favorites are Maeng Da, Horned Leaf, and Wildcraft Red Vein.

I use Kratom for Focus, energy, depression, motivation, drive, anxiety, etc...  Not for pain, so I can't recommend a strain for you, but google should help.  

Try a different vendor. Why not give kratom-k another try? It can't hurt to try!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where are they located? I'm looking for a new vendor because in burnt out on all the ones I use.

Teal, you can visit the site and check the Shipping link at the top.

The answer to your question is in the first few sentences.

I'm half-way across the country and my first class packs land in 2-3 days.  

Can anybody tell me about extracts??

That might be what I need.
Normally I would say stay away from the extracts- but I know you've been struggling with kratom being ineffective for you for quite some time now. It sounds like you are in a lot of pain lately, and I know you've been staying clean off the PKs... and all this added pain and no pain relief might get you thinking about getting back on the PKs. So I think in your case- you should try the extracts if no leaf seems to be helping you at all.  The only thing is- if the extracts do work for you- it might be only for a short time, like you experienced with the kratom leaf in the beginning. The extracts will cost you a lot more, and if and when they start to lose their effectiveness- upping your dosage is going to get really, really expensive... and like i said, get to the point where they stop giving you any relief at all.  So maybe you should give it a shot- but use it ONLY when pain is at its worst, not daily. I'm sorry that you've been in so much pain- and have not been getting any relief. /default_sad.png  There's no guarantee that upgrading to an extract will even help- but it may be worth trying if you're out of options and trying to stay PK-free.

i wish I could help you out with some vendors- but I really don't know who has good extracts. Maybe some research will help- or maybe a more informed member can jump in and offer some advice?  good luck true- I hope you can find some relief. /default_wink.png

Thank you so much.

I plan on doing a lot if reading tnrw.

& then I'll go from there.

Maybe I can mix half with regular leaf??

That seems better. Right.
Hey girlie. The big red and super big red from Dayak are both mixtures of extract and regular leaf. Maybe give one of them a try? I know the price is steep but it might be worth a try.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Deepnorth @ Deepnorth: @porkandbeansboy that is a fact.
  2. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  3. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  4. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  6. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  7. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  8. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  9. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  10. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  11. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  12. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  13. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  14. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  15. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
  16. K @ knofflebon: Mornin. Came across something pretty interesting in the news. Try searching the name J0@nne Seg0vi@
  17. L @ Lookyloo: Yesterday people couldn’t even get out of town due to gas shortages and gridlocked traffic, it’s gonna be rough I’d imagine. I hate to imagine the homeless and those without a way out or shelter.
  18. xenxra @ xenxra: i would hope people aren't taking it lightly considering the tampa mayor literally said if you don't leave you're going to die
  19. B @ bigblueallda: I went through Katrina. Please if you live in the Florida panhandle do not take this lightly. My town was devastated. We were without power for 3 weeks. So be prepared. And prayers up!
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: I hope everyone affected by these hurricanes is safe. Sending you positive thoughts and prayers for safety.
Back