Kratom Discussion

Yeah me too. There for awhile it helped

Me Better then any PK would. & I mean

Look it got me PK clean since dec6.

Maybe when I try again tmrw things will

Look up again.

But I only have green from Dayak & some junky

Mtlotz red. Left. Oh, and some of that red bitter bitter
Maybe try a different strain from Dayak? I really like their bentuangie and Bali. They're just as good as the red Borneo. Just get an ounce to try. Can't hurt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The bentangie is the one people was always

Raving about. I think I will try that one. Just to see

Ya never know!

The bentangie is the one people was always

Raving about. I think I will try that one. Just to see

Ya never know!
Or maybe some stem and vein? Dereck swears by that stuff for resetting his tolerance.

When you tried it. Did it seem to work for you?

Was it powder. Or sticks looking crap like

Kratom king sales as kratom

When you tried it. Did it seem to work for you?

Was it powder. Or sticks looking crap like

Kratom king sales as kratom
It was definitely not fine powder but it wasn't nearly as bad as the stuff from kratom king. It seemed to help a little but it just didn't do anything for me at the time I took it. I like instant gratification! I have no patience!

I don't have any patience either. I do wonder

If an extract will help me. Just don't want it

To over take me as some if the others

Have added on here.

&just thinking bout the sticks n hairs

That's from KK makes me wanna barf!!

I totally can't believe I thought that was kratom.

Last edited by a moderator:
&just thinking bout the sticks n hairs

That's from KK makes me wanna barf!!

I totally can't believe I thought that was kratom.
It was pretty gross. I'm gagging just thinking about it! I think I might try Dayaks stem and vein again and try to be more open minded.

Yeah. Well first time vender. Had no idea

What to expect. Learned a lot over the past months

Bout kratom. That's for sure.

I slacked on my homework.

I never got around to looking for extracts.

Grrr I just can't keep focused anymore /default_sad.png
Have you ever tried "modalert" or modafinil or provigil? Super for focus. Everyone raves about it.

Hey Teal are you taking regularly? Which Res Borneo was your favorite?nnwhat vendor is Dayak?

Thanks!

Hey Teal are you taking regularly? Which Res Borneo was your favorite?nnwhat vendor is Dayak?

Thanks!
I do take it regularly. Dayak Chill Spot is my favorite vendor for all strains but especially red Borneo. It's just the most noticeable to me and I've tried at least 15 different vendors for red Borneo. Their bentuangie and Bali are good too. I'm not a fan of whites and greens but people rave about those too. They're the only vendor licensed to sell the Dayak tribe kratom. On Tuesdays, they have 20% off, the coupon code is tuesday2. You should definitely try it. Here's the website:

dayakchillspot.com

Guess I'll be trying there green out this morning

& hoping for some luck!!!

Couldn't sleep worth crap last night :(

Slept ok this morning. And when I woke up I

Wasn't in bad pain. So I guess tmrw I will

Re try the kratom if the pain is bad.

^^ can you give any insights on the vender?
Haha, I think he was just saying that kratom is an extremely effective herb. No vendor.

I just got some red Sumatran and red thai from BW and I like it!

Yeah but he said he used it for 4 years.

So, thought id ask.

Better then the batch Of RB i tried from there?

Last edited by a moderator:
xtremelly effectiv herb , I use it for about 4 years
Hey! I would love to hear from another long time user about dosage, any withdrawals and/or regular tapers, favorite strain. I have been using regularly abt five weeks an I plan on using forever.....thanks

Last edited:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Deepnorth @ Deepnorth: @porkandbeansboy that is a fact.
  2. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  3. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  4. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  6. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  7. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  8. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  9. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  10. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  11. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  12. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  13. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  14. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  15. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
  16. K @ knofflebon: Mornin. Came across something pretty interesting in the news. Try searching the name J0@nne Seg0vi@
  17. L @ Lookyloo: Yesterday people couldn’t even get out of town due to gas shortages and gridlocked traffic, it’s gonna be rough I’d imagine. I hate to imagine the homeless and those without a way out or shelter.
  18. xenxra @ xenxra: i would hope people aren't taking it lightly considering the tampa mayor literally said if you don't leave you're going to die
  19. B @ bigblueallda: I went through Katrina. Please if you live in the Florida panhandle do not take this lightly. My town was devastated. We were without power for 3 weeks. So be prepared. And prayers up!
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: I hope everyone affected by these hurricanes is safe. Sending you positive thoughts and prayers for safety.
Back