Kratom Discussion

Yeah but he said he used it for 4 years.

So, thought id ask.

Better then the batch Of RB i tried from there?
Yeah his/her wording was a bit confusing. These two strains are more energizing than RB. You get that euphoria but it's more energetic. I even ran three miles yesterday and I hadn't done that in awhile. Lol.

I ordered a sample of the green Borneo from Dayak yesterday, I just want to try it. I need more energy. These armodafinil pills I've been taking are kinda weird. Nothing like the real Provigil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea. So when I seen how long he/she had been using

I really wanted to ask. Somebody using that

Many years has got to know a lot!!

Also I seen on the "how do you keep your meds"

Post a person had kratom resin.

Anybody know anything about that?

Yeah his/her wording was a bit confusing. These two strains are more energizing than RB. You get that euphoria but it's more energetic. I even ran three miles yesterday and I hadn't done that in awhile. Lol.

I ordered a sample of the green Borneo from Dayak yesterday, I just want to try it. I need more energy. These armodafinil pills I've been taking are kinda weird. Nothing like the real Provigil.

Hey TealGreen - I tried to send you a PM and it didn't go through...not sure if your storage is maxed or you blocked me (LOL)!!

Bloom

Hey TealGreen - I tried to send you a PM and it didn't go through...not sure if your storage is maxed or you blocked me (LOL)!!

Bloom
Well I sure didn't block ya so I'm guessing I needed to delete some messages. Done. Try again!

Has anyone here tried blue lotus? I ordered some from BW and tried it last night and nada. It's supposed to relax you and have similar effects to a pk. Maybe I used it wrong. I'm gonna have to do some research.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi ggbean,

We have some really good vendors in the thred, whicb will give gou mu ch more bang for your buck! Sacrewlantlife.com is my go to now.

Incidentally guys, i think I sort of....ODd on Kratom. Took way too much. I kind of had a full body panic attack' my muscles were twitching uncontrollably and I was sooooo high. Like seriously nodding, it was too much!

Gotta be more careful!

I just ordered a pound of kavakava from someone on ebay. Also kava tincture that you can carry in your purse! The. Kava is really expensive per dose om SPL....runs about five bicks a dose for me (three tablespoons). I cant wait to get my kava. The tincture dose (6% was the strongest) you use two droppersful per serving. That was fifteen bicks for an oz. Many of you know but we had discovered last weekend that my stepson was using xanax and alchohol.. He said he took the xanax for stress, he works nights and was having trouble sleeping during the day. I want to (not just yet though) offer him an alternarive so he can relax during the day. He just had his first therapy session today. Otto and I went with him, but we didnt to into the office for the session. I love my Mikey so much! , i justdont want to give thekava just yet cuz i think that would be replacing one thing for the other. Maybe downthe road a little, with his Doctors permission of course. Kava feels exacly like zanny to me.
Thank you! I will check them out.

And ooof course they're going to ban it eventually probably because it can actually help people and we wouldn't want that smh. I have a friend who is about to make the switch from something much harder to Kratom. For her it will actually be a lifesaver! For once I wish lawmakers would actually use some common f'ing sense!

Hey! I would love to hear from another long time user about dosage, any withdrawals and/or regular tapers, favorite strain. I have been using regularly abt five weeks an I plan on using forever.....thanks
Hi , my dose is about 7 grams ( I am 6,3" 200 lbs) but the lowest dose I heard has the effect will be about 2 grams 

Check this :

What Dosage should you Use for Energy and Focus? The recommended number of grams to take for these effects is between 3 – 6 grams per day. Results will vary from individual to individual so you may need to experiment a bit to find the perfect dose for you. To make the effects of Kratom stronger, mix your powder with potentiators such as grapefruit juice.

How much Kratom to take for Anxiety and Pain? If you are suffering from General Anxiety Disorder or Social Anxiety, a dosage of between 7 – 9 grams is typical to use. Always start at the lower end of this range and never use more than you need to. Individuals using Kratom as a natural alternative to pain medications will also see positive results in this range. At the higher end, Kratom can be highly sedating and may make you fall asleep soon after using it.

Disclaimer: The information presented on this website is not intended as a substitute for professional medical advice. This is our opinion based on personal experience and research. If you are in the process of quitting opiate drugs like Opium, Heroin, Morphine, Suboxone or others, you should speak to your doctor first to get their advice. Any action taken on the basis of information provided on this site is at your own discretion.

How many grams of Kratom should you take for opiate withdrawal? After quitting opiate drugs, sources online suggest that you use 7 – 9 grams of Kratom powder to alleviate withdrawal symptoms. This dosing is generally repeating between 2-4 times a day for up to three days. On the fourth day, you should then begin slowly reducing your dosage by two grams per administration to 5 – 7 grams. The following fifth day you should use between 3 – 5 grams and on day six use only 2 grams. Finally, on the seventh day do not take any Kratom to completely wean yourself off opiate use.

I just received an ounce of Red Kali from Dayak and it's great! Better than their red Borneo which has been my favorite the last few months. This vendor is so awesome in every way-from selection to quality to shipping. I can't say enough about this vendor. A++++++

Has anybody tried the tumeric for potination yet?
It just sounds so gross that I haven't tried it. The taste of kratom is unpleasant enough alone so the thought of mixing it with something like turmeric makes me wanna barf.
BTW-it's good to see you hanging out around more! Love ya girlie!

We love us some True! Lol!

I am gonna try Dayak next Teal......is there a referral program where you get credit for referring me? Lemme know.

I tried eternally herbal.com and am really enjoying their exceptionally intense red maeng da. It was very inexpensive...got it on amazon thrugh treekompany.

Oohhh thanks Onzo! And btw, welcome to th forum. I am enjoying your posts! If you ever need anything, big or small, plee feel free to contact me or my mod partner 2EARLS. You will be able to send private messages when you hit twenty posts.

We love us some True! Lol!.
Aww how sweet. Thanks!!

& Teal yeah I didn't come around for a week or two

But can't EVEER leave his place!!

I was behind on a lot & being on here helps me keep calm during

The day when I feel a attack coming on.

But Back ok subject.

Glad dayak came through with good stuff

And cat. On Tuesdays they always do 20% off

With the code.

It just sounds so gross that I haven't tried it. The taste of kratom is unpleasant enough alone so the thought of mixing it with something like turmeric makes me wanna barf.

BTW-it's good to see you hanging out around more! Love ya girlie!
Good point. But I've read all those tumeric

With pepper post. I think they put the tumeric

With pepper in a capsule so they don't tase it tho.

The last few weeks I've been experimenting with herbs - big shout out to TealGreen for a lot of PM advice. Dayak has been the only source I've used. I love the white M.D. for it's calming effect (especially in the evening) and Green Malay for it's energizing/motivating effect. Still experimenting with the red strains - but so far I haven't found what I'm looking for in the red category.

That said, this thread has been so helpful! Thanks for all the great information.

Bloom

The last few weeks I've been experimenting with herbs - big shout out to TealGreen for a lot of PM advice. Dayak has been the only source I've used. I love the white M.D. for it's calming effect (especially in the evening) and Green Malay for it's energizing/motivating effect. Still experimenting with the red strains - but so far I haven't found what I'm looking for in the red category.

That said, this thread has been so helpful! Thanks for all the great information.

Bloom
Love you and Dep! Dayak was out of whites when I ordered on Tuesday so I'm hoping they have some the next time I order which will probably be this coming Tuesday. Haha. You've got me intrigued! I tried their red kali this last time and I love it. Dayak is the bomb!

Love you and Dep! Dayak was out of whites when I ordered on Tuesday so I'm hoping they have some the next time I order which will probably be this coming Tuesday. Haha. You've got me intrigued! I tried their red kali this last time and I love it. Dayak is the bomb!

They got the White MD in yesterday. We ordered it last night.

Hi Deperson, I miss seeing you around. Tell Bloom to let you visit us more often as I always loved your sense of humor (still remember the Dee Eee A avi).

Back to the Krazy Kratom Klub
My apologies, 2Earls! deperson keeps me in a fit of giggles all night and all day - he needs to share the laughter!

Bloom

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Deepnorth @ Deepnorth: @porkandbeansboy that is a fact.
  2. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  3. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  4. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  6. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  7. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  8. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  9. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  10. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  11. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  12. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  13. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  14. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  15. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
  16. K @ knofflebon: Mornin. Came across something pretty interesting in the news. Try searching the name J0@nne Seg0vi@
  17. L @ Lookyloo: Yesterday people couldn’t even get out of town due to gas shortages and gridlocked traffic, it’s gonna be rough I’d imagine. I hate to imagine the homeless and those without a way out or shelter.
  18. xenxra @ xenxra: i would hope people aren't taking it lightly considering the tampa mayor literally said if you don't leave you're going to die
  19. B @ bigblueallda: I went through Katrina. Please if you live in the Florida panhandle do not take this lightly. My town was devastated. We were without power for 3 weeks. So be prepared. And prayers up!
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: I hope everyone affected by these hurricanes is safe. Sending you positive thoughts and prayers for safety.
Back